D.O.I. 7/1776

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Happy 4th of July! For fans of D.O.I.; check THIS out... U.S. Declaration of Independence.com or check with Dr. Stephen M. Matyas; has/had a VERY nice collection... MANY original & OLD! "Google" Declaration of Independence Collection. "Google" Stephen M. Matyas - Virginia, USA D.O.I. used as a BROADSIDE "Blast" against KING Abe, during the CONFEDERATE WAR (aka SECOND AMERICAN REVOLUTION)...

:coffee2: Coffee...?

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
STARTER: D.O.I. 101 is "as is", as signed off on by HANCOCK, et al... against the BRITS, the FIRST AMERICAN REVOLUTION. D.O.I. 102 is as utilized by REBS against King Abe... CONFEDERATE WAR, the SECOND AMERICAN REVOLUTION. As utilized in the Beale PAPERS; ORIGINAL "BP" had a GREEN COVER, which DOES NOT "copy" well... and I am using the D.O.I. from the ORIGINAL "BP", provided by PV, in his book, THE BEALE TREASURE: NEW History of a MYSTERY; Chapt. 3, The Beale Papers, pg 22-44. The "BP" D.O.I. is pg 38-41; "BP" pg 17-41. D.O.I. 102... REBS focused on "powers from the consent of the governed; that when any form of government becomes destructive of these ends (life,liberty, and the pursuit of happiness), it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute a NEW government (CSA), laying its foundation (Vattel's Law of Nations... SECRET CSA book saved by Maj. ES Hutter) on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seen most likely to effect their safety and happiness..." (p.17 D.O.I./"BP"; p. 38 PV). The REBS were NOT amused with King Abe, and the D.O.I. became a BROADSIDE "blast" para-phasing D.O.I. 101. MORE, later...

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Back to CONFEDERATE WAR years... Constitution of the Confederate States of America is AWESOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread