Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 121
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: The Beale Papers has solution - Work with me to validate...

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #31

    Jun 2007
    15,868
    5544 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ECS View Post
    Once again, the 1885 Beale Papers job pamphlet is not a historical document, but an adventure/treasure novel with parlor entertainment ciphers that would have been long regulated to the dust of time if not for the Hart brothers and Pauline Innis publishing their books.
    Now, read this slowly and understand later:
    There exists NO historical document that can prove that anything in the Beale Papers job pamphlet ever happened.
    One can find sources that influenced the Beale story in the text, but NO collaborating evidence of the events in the Beale story text, EXISTS.
    It always reverts back to the imaginations of James Beverly Ward and John William Sherman, with contributions from F C Hutter, Max Guggenheimer, and Harriet Otey Buford Ward.
    And OTHERS!

  2. #32
    Charter Member
    us
    Rev

    Dec 2014
    LA
    Discovery 2000 Treasure Hunter XJ9-3050 Treasure Hunter 3030
    3,133
    239 times
    Bible and Decoding Beale Cipher
    Quote Originally Posted by ECS View Post
    Once again, the 1885 Beale Papers job pamphlet is not a historical document, but an adventure/treasure novel with parlor entertainment ciphers that would have been long regulated to the dust of time if not for the Hart brothers and Pauline Innis publishing their books.
    Now, read this slowly and understand later:
    There exists NO historical document that can prove that anything in the Beale Papers job pamphlet ever happened.
    One can find sources that influenced the Beale story in the text, but NO collaborating evidence of the events in the Beale story text, EXISTS.
    It always reverts back to the imaginations of James Beverly Ward and John William Sherman, with contributions from F C Hutter, Max Guggenheimer, and Harriet Otey Buford Ward.
    Historical documents are documents that contain important information about a person, place, or event.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_document

  3. #33
    Charter Member
    us
    Rev

    Dec 2014
    LA
    Discovery 2000 Treasure Hunter XJ9-3050 Treasure Hunter 3030
    3,133
    239 times
    Bible and Decoding Beale Cipher
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Laf View Post
    Historical documents are documents that contain important information about a person, place, or event.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_document

    1. The Beale Papers have all three of these and therefore is a HISTORICAL DOCUMENT

  4. #34
    Charter Member
    us
    Rev

    Dec 2014
    LA
    Discovery 2000 Treasure Hunter XJ9-3050 Treasure Hunter 3030
    3,133
    239 times
    Bible and Decoding Beale Cipher
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Laf View Post

    1. The Beale Papers have all three of these and therefore is a HISTORICAL DOCUMENT
    2. As a historical document it is the proof that it happened !

  5. #35

    Jun 2007
    15,868
    5544 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Laf View Post

    1. The Beale Papers have all three of these and therefore is a HISTORICAL DOCUMENT
    LOL! Naw... if it was, a copy would be in the Jones Memorial Library in Lynchburg, Va., Bedford Library in Bedford, Va., and Roanoke Library in Roanoke, Va.; AND! Their Historical Societies! NONE found... I LOOKED!

  6. #36

    Jun 2007
    15,868
    5544 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Laf View Post
    2. As a historical document it is the proof that it happened !
    LOL! WISHFUL thinking... STINKING thinking...

  7. #37
    Charter Member
    us
    Rev

    Dec 2014
    LA
    Discovery 2000 Treasure Hunter XJ9-3050 Treasure Hunter 3030
    3,133
    239 times
    Bible and Decoding Beale Cipher
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    LOL! Naw... if it was, a copy would be in the Jones Memorial Library in Lynchburg, Va., Bedford Library in Bedford, Va., and Roanoke Library in Roanoke, Va.; AND! Their Historical Societies! NONE found... I LOOKED!
    That has got to be the most interesting comment I have seen here, wow you really just said that because a public library does not have something it is not a historical document ?

    Possibly if you go to the Big City one day you may find it in a Museum like the one the NSA has !

  8. #38
    Charter Member
    us
    Rev

    Dec 2014
    LA
    Discovery 2000 Treasure Hunter XJ9-3050 Treasure Hunter 3030
    3,133
    239 times
    Bible and Decoding Beale Cipher
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    LOL! WISHFUL thinking... STINKING thinking...
    As a historical document it is the proof that it happened !
    That would be a Fact, That Is Why We Call Them Historical Documents

  9. #39
    us
    Jack

    Jan 2015
    466
    101 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    LOL! Naw... if it was, a copy would be in the Jones Memorial Library in Lynchburg, Va., Bedford Library in Bedford, Va., and Roanoke Library in Roanoke, Va.; AND! Their Historical Societies! NONE found... I LOOKED!

  10. #40

    Jun 2007
    15,868
    5544 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptography View Post
    Have YOU...?

  11. #41
    us
    Jack

    Jan 2015
    466
    101 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    Have YOU...?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images-2808.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	202.4 KB 
ID:	1276527

  12. #42

    Jun 2007
    15,868
    5544 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptography View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images-2808.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	202.4 KB 
ID:	1276527
    You have "All-timers"...?

  13. #43
    us
    Jack

    Jan 2015
    466
    101 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    You have "All-timers"...?
    You forgot again didn't you?

  14. #44
    ECS
    ECS is offline
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    5,417
    5835 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Laf View Post
    As a historical document it is the proof that it happened !
    That would be a Fact, That Is Why We Call Them Historical Documents
    If that is a historical document, why haven't you and your amen corner Crypto, or anyone else, been able to provide outside collaborating documentation that can prove that anything in the Beale Papers actually ever happened?
    Because it is a derivative work of FICTION.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

  15. #45
    ECS
    ECS is offline
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    5,417
    5835 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Laf View Post
    As a historical document it is the proof that it happened !
    That would be a Fact, That Is Why We Call Them Historical Documents
    Using Laf logic, MOBY DICK is a historical document because Melville based his novel on the true events of the whaling ship ESSEX.

 

 
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Now that I have decoded The Beale Papers
    By Jean Laf in forum Beale Codes
    Replies: 329
    Last Post: Dec 16, 2016, 07:46 AM
  2. Spaghettification of The Beale Papers
    By Jean Laf in forum Beale Codes
    Replies: 294
    Last Post: Mar 16, 2016, 08:13 AM
  3. The Beale Papers
    By theroz in forum Beale Codes
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Jan 06, 2016, 12:53 PM
  4. Officals in the Beale Papers
    By tat2guy in forum Beale Codes
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Jun 23, 2012, 09:56 PM
  5. Consider this: Beale Papers
    By theroz in forum Beale Codes
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Jan 19, 2012, 07:54 PM

Search tags for this page

red knee beale papers

Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0