The Beale Papers has solution - Work with me to validate...

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have YOU...?

images-2808.jpg

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
As a historical document it is the proof that it happened !
That would be a Fact, That Is Why We Call Them Historical Documents
If that is a historical document, why haven't you and your amen corner Crypto, or anyone else, been able to provide outside collaborating documentation that can prove that anything in the Beale Papers actually ever happened?
Because it is a derivative work of FICTION.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
As a historical document it is the proof that it happened !
That would be a Fact, That Is Why We Call Them Historical Documents
Using Laf logic, MOBY DICK is a historical document because Melville based his novel on the true events of the whaling ship ESSEX.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Using Laf logic, MOBY DICK is a historical document because Melville based his novel on the true events of the whaling ship ESSEX.

Does it not tell you it is a novel at the start of that book ?

But the Diary of the man that was used to make the book, would be a historical document .

In addition to his own experience on the whaling ship Acushnet, two actual events served as the genesis for Melville's tale. One was the sinking of the Nantucket ship Essex in 1820, after a sperm whale rammed her 2,000 miles (3,200 km) from the western coast of South America. First mate Owen Chase, one of eight survivors, recorded the events in his 1821 Narrative of the Most Extraordinary and Distressing Shipwreck of the Whale-Ship Essex.[55]

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Does it not tell you it is a novel at the start of that book ?

But the Diary of the man that was used to make the book, would be a historical document .

In addition to his own experience on the whaling ship Acushnet, two actual events served as the genesis for Melville's tale. One was the sinking of the Nantucket ship Essex in 1820, after a sperm whale rammed her 2,000 miles (3,200 km) from the western coast of South America. First mate Owen Chase, one of eight survivors, recorded the events in his 1821 Narrative of the Most Extraordinary and Distressing Shipwreck of the Whale-Ship Essex.[55]
KEY-WORD is... DORKFISH!

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
To all investigators of Beale:

In my nearly 22 years of research, which includes the discovery of the Beale Papers, I have come to realize that the Beale Papers story has 7 locations of suspected hidden wealth that can be directly derived from 3 methodologies of hidden map within the story itself. Six of those locations fall within the confines of my Project Red Knee and the other one (still confidential) has a beginning revelation at this site by the owner of the site himself, as of July 19th, Roy Dallas:

The Beale Treasure

Now, I am willing to talk about the six sites of mine and somewhat on the exposed clues in the above website. It should be clear that there is no need for splitting of hairs of the text of the Beale Papers, enough tangible evidence is at hand to show that the Papers are basically solved. What is important is to validate the six locations if possible (denials to search have been experienced as they are national historical sites/landmarks). There is great reason to be highly motivated and this is no joke folks. You might check out this site as well:

[email protected] (click on "fellow researchers, ie., ken bauman)

Let's get on board and follow through with an exciting endeavor. The solution of the Beale Papers is at hand !!

The primary method of hiding in Mount Pleasant mansion (Philadelphia) lead to by the Beale Papers:

View attachment 1192686

Signed:

Legrand
Ken Bauman
GNARLED - American Cryptogram Association
Private comments to me: [email protected]
...and have you moved forward?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Heh... "solution" of the Beale PAPERS...? NOT what we want; ONLY Discovery & Recovery (D & R) will do... "Mount Pleasant Mansion" in Philly, PA...? Gold & Silver was liquefied, painted on the walls & covered over with QUESTIONABLE wall-paper (NUDE LADIES...?!!!); WEALTHY women wore the JEWELRY...

Last edited:

Benjamin Gates

May 21, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"ERE FEN DUE RED KNEE"

legrand, I'll throw my 2 cents in on a suggestion . . . "ERE FEN DUE RED SNEE"

George Washington's 1st Presidential Mansion. Located at 1 Cherry Street New York NY.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Osgood_House_(New_York_City)

The Osgood House was demolished in 1856.[6] A bronze plaque where Pearl Street crosses under the Brooklyn Bridge approach marks its location.[7]

A HISTORIC HOME MARKED - Tablet Unveiled at Site of First Presidential Residence. SET IN BROOKLYN BRIDGE ARCH Gift of Revolutionary Daughters Accepted on Behalf of the City by President Guggenheimer. - Article - NYTimes.com

https://www.google.com/maps/place/4...m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d40.709528!4d-74.0015?hl=en

First Presidential Mansion | Place Matters

The plaque placed on the Brooklyn Bridge appears to be a "brick quoin".

OP
OP
L

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
Moved forward? Yeah.

Why is:

ERE FEN D?E RED ?NEE

"ERE FEN DUE RED KNEE"

Why not:

ERE FEN DIE RED KNEE (or)
ERE FEN DOE RED SNEE (or)
ERE FEN DYE RED KNEE

[you see my point?]

ECS: I'm probably not wrong.

What if Poe had a hand in creating the Code 1 (Locality) in or about 1841? What if the other Beale codes and story were written later? What if Poe wanted to lead someone to his tale "The Gold Bug" as something is hidden within the text of that story to lead to a mansion with hidden wealth? What would the secret message be in Code 1 that would lead to "The Gold Bug"? Why is it important to read the 16 number plain text as something other than ERE FEN DIE RED SNEE or the other incorrect phrases? In the phrase ERE FEN DUE RED KNEE...what is "RED KNEE"? Is it a spider? ...no, it's a TARANTULA !! What is the first spider reference in the first sentence of "The Gold Bug"? Why would Poe reference the The Beale Papers story in his tale "The Gold Bug" (published in 1843) proving that The Beale Papers was conceived of, and code 1 probably written, before 1843? Here is the excerpt from "The Gold Bug" that even a kindergarten student could pick out:

"It left me also in the dark," replied Legrand, "for a few days; during which I made diligent inquiry, in the neighborhood of Sullivan's Island, for any building which went by the name of the 'Bishop's Hotel'; for, of course, I dropped the obsolete word 'hostel.' Gaining no information on the subject, I was on the point of extending my sphere of search, and proceeding in a more systematic manner, when, one morning, it entered into my head, quite suddenly, that this 'Bishop's Hostel' might have some reference to an old family, of the name of Bessop, which, time out of mind, had held possession of an ancient manor-house, about four miles to the northward of the Island. I accordingly went over to the plantation, and reinstituted my inquiries among the older negroes of the place. At length one of the most aged of the women said that she had heard of such a place as Bessop's Castle, and thought that she could guide me to it, but that it was not a castle, nor a tavern, but a high rock.

Concerning BESSOP

Bes >> is a variaton of
BE
sop >> to sop in ALE

That "mansion" was a tavern. Four miles northward from this tavern is Cliveden in Germantown, PA. Hidden wealth in "the soles of her (5) urns". These "urns" are about "six feet below the level of the ground [lightning rod]".

See, now, how ERE FEN DUE RED KNEE, in its proper plain text, leads to somewhere? Still want to dig in Virginia from the literal meaning of The Beale Papers?

The clowns have acted on this thread, recently, exactly how I expected:

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." Arthur Schopenhauer

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread