The Beale Papers has solution - Work with me to validate...

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A lot of "what ifs" And I too believe you may be wrong like all the rest. Why would TJB leave letters with Robert Morris saying that the treasure was carried back to Virginia. You are trying to act like it is something secret telling where treasures are in seven other locations including Pennsylvania. Is there any proof you have that can prove this tall tale even happened physically at all?

OP
OP
L

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
Franklin, the "proof" is that I have located the site(s). They are inaccessible due to national historical site registration. What do you want me to do? Don't you find it curious that I am lead directly to these site(s)? Putting you hands on gold is not the only way to acknowledge a treasure which may be the gold or the path to that suspected gold site. Did you know that the whole State of Delaware, all three counties, was once Pennsylvania? Not only are the Beale Papers solved for a location, but there is another great treasure hidden in the United States and it is lead to by a map...a treasure map. There will be an announcement one day hopefully sooner than later. Stay hopeful and be patient.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Franklin, the "proof" is that I have located the site(s). They are inaccessible due to national historical site registration. What do you want me to do? Don't you find it curious that I am lead directly to these site(s)? Putting you hands on gold is not the only way to acknowledge a treasure which may be the gold or the path to that suspected gold site. Did you know that the whole State of Delaware, all three counties, was once Pennsylvania? Not only are the Beale Papers solved for a location, but there is another great treasure hidden in the United States and it is lead to by a map...a treasure map. There will be an announcement one day hopefully sooner than later. Stay hopeful and be patient.
DO tell! Inquiring Minds wanna KNOW!

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
A lot of "what ifs" And I too believe you may be wrong like all the rest. Why would TJB leave letters with Robert Morris saying that the treasure was carried back to Virginia. You are trying to act like it is something secret telling where treasures are in seven other locations including Pennsylvania. Is there any proof you have that can prove this tall tale even happened physically at all?
There are as many sites as the legs on a red tarantula.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
L

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
Jean Laf...you're welcome to inquire yourself...are you game for a good investment?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not suppose to solicit funds for treasure hunting on the forum???????????

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Jean Laf...you're welcome to inquire yourself...are you game for a good investment?

All I have to invest is in the time I have spent working on the back and side story to the Beale Papers . The decoding is just about were I need it to be, for I am a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to this sort of ciphers .

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

I do hope you have decoded the ciphers, but I think it took more then two hours like the video I was seeing on YouTube . The Epitaph in the page one is what you will need to seek in order to be on the mark for the decoding to be correct .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions