Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: The Beale Papers has solution - Work with me to validate...

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    manaloneblog.wordpress.com

Jun 2010
    Wherever there be treasure!
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    7851 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    You know, one of the elements that hopefuls tend to lose sight of is the precision of the clear text presentation in the C2 cipher, flawless use of grammar and straight to the point, obviously a well educated individual. And it is this precise presentation of that clear text that causes people to find hope in that clear text. So why on earth anyone would expect anything less in the clear text of the other two ciphers is beyond me. This is one area in all of these claims of solution that completely baffles me, broken sentences and poor grammar, incomplete words and even partial words, etc., etc. It's like these hopefuls actually believe that the well educated man who penned the C2 clear text somehow suddenly turned ignorant and uneducated. Or, that instead of presenting a precise clear text in the remaining ciphers he decided to present something so cloudy and complex that the poor executor would really have to work on it with multiple chances of likely error. Come on......really?
    Last edited by bigscoop; Sep 02, 2016 at 11:09 PM.
    ECS, franklin, Rebel - KGC and 1 others like this.
    "Treasure is wherever it can be found."

us
    Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7
    3548 times
    My decipherment is clear text. It leads from Buford's Tavern to the burial site. The distance to the burial site is close to four miles and it is not far from the Walnut Grove Church in North Goose Creek. Whether the story is true or not I don't know. One of the landowners in this area was missing or deceased before 1825, her brother in law over-looked for her financial affairs according to her father in laws will in Amherst County. One of his sons married Paschal Buford's sister and the land of over 1,800 acres was divided among his sons and daughters. The land was purchased from Paschal Buford's father, Henry. A couple of his son in laws served in the War of 1812. There is a monument in the area about 1,800 feet off the road and it was there before 1841 in one of the northern property lines but I have been unable to locate it. Could be where the treasure was buried as it is near the property that Clayton Hart purchased.

All of the family was living in North Goose Creek at the time the treasure was reported buried in 1819 to 1822.
    Last edited by franklin; Sep 03, 2016 at 07:34 AM.

us
    Rev

Dec 2014
    LA
    Discovery 2000 Treasure Hunter XJ9-3050 Treasure Hunter 3030
    284 times
    Bible and Decoding Beale Cipher
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    My decipherment is clear text. It leads from Buford's Tavern to the burial site. The distance to the burial site is close to four miles and it is not far from the Walnut Grove Church in North Goose Creek. Whether the story is true or not I don't know. One of the landowners in this area was missing or deceased before 1825, her brother in law over-looked for her financial affairs according to her father in laws will in Amherst County. One of his sons married Paschal Buford's sister and the land of over 1,800 acres was divided among his sons and daughters. The land was purchased from Paschal Buford's father, Henry. A couple of his son in laws served in the War of 1812. There is a monument in the area about 1,800 feet off the road and it was there before 1841 in one of the northern property lines but I have been unable to locate it. Could be where the treasure was buried as it is near the property that Clayton Hart purchased.

All of the family was living in North Goose Creek at the time the treasure was reported buried in 1819 to 1822.

A Conjectured Location for Beale's Vault
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Google_Earth_Map.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	288.3 KB 
ID:	1354607
    ( DEAD THAT GRAND FRET WE FIGHT SEND ME FAITH O LORD WE SOW THERE AS WE SET THERE A OF ALL REST DEAD IT SEEMS )

Jun 2007
    9565 times

PROBABLY War of 1812, Vets... like Capt. Paschal Buford, (Artillery - War of 1812). MAYBE, they were even in his Artilley Unit...
    franklin and audigger53 like this.

us
    Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7
    3548 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Laf View Post
    Jean Laf, I have been all over that area when it belonged to Sanford Bower. He also owned the land on the other side of Goose Creek and that is where I dug years ago. It is also the location of the "ice house" that was claimed to be the treasures location by another treasure hunter. You will not find the treasure where that location is but you may find the bodies of TJB and his 10 associates and several Indians that were ambushed and massacred by the Lucks, Oteys and Bufords. I am 15 to 20 years ahead of that location and you, Jean Laf can only post something that is claimed by another poster. When are you going to do any of your own treasure hunting.
    Rebel - KGC and audigger53 like this.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    7933 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    As I have mentioned many times, The Otey family had a constant presence in the Beale Papers, be it Ward's and Clayton Hart's wives, N H Hazelwood's cousins, or who showed Pauline Innis an iron box with a number inscribed torn sheet of paper.

us
    manaloneblog.wordpress.com

Jun 2010
    Wherever there be treasure!
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    7851 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ECS View Post
    .....or who showed Pauline Innis an iron box with a number inscribed torn sheet of paper.
    So now you're saying there was an iron box and contents? Or do you mean to say that according to local lore it existed? For a minute there I thought you were confirming the actual existence of the iron box. Silly me! No, wait, I think you did imply that. In fact, you basically just confirmed that you believe there was indeed something more to the Beale mystery beyond just fiction. I figured you come around sooner or later.
    Rebel - KGC and audigger53 like this.
    "Treasure is wherever it can be found."

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    7933 times
    Just stating what Pauline Innis claimed.
    Was this THE IRON BOX, or an iron box used by the Hart brothers.
    It was George Hart who introduced Innis to the Oteys, after all.
    ...and as Ward before him, wanted to sell his version of the Beale story for profit.
    Last edited by ECS; Sep 03, 2016 at 07:32 PM.

us
    Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7
    3548 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ECS View Post
    Just stating what Pauline Innis claimed.
    Was this THE IRON BOX, or an iron box used by the Hart brothers.
    It was George Hart who introduced Innis to the Oteys, after all.
    ...and as Ward before him, wanted to sell his version of the Beale story for profit.
    No, George I. Hart gave the papers and his recollections to the Roanoke Library and they sold the Hart Papers for profit.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us
    Jul 2008
    187 times
    Quote Originally Posted by legrand View Post
    Once the news breaks...America is really ​going to rock !!

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    7933 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bigscoop View Post
    You know, one of the elements that hopefuls tend to lose sight of is the precision of the clear text presentation in the C2 cipher, flawless use of grammar and straight to the point, obviously a well educated individual. And it is this precise presentation of that clear text that causes people to find hope in that clear text. So why on earth anyone would expect anything less in the clear text of the other two ciphers is beyond me...
    If it is not clear text, Legrand, there will be no dancin', dancin' in the streets,
    no celebration across the nation for another solution claim.
    franklin and Rebel - KGC like this.

us
    Jul 2008
    187 times
    It's "clear text" ... clear message...be patient.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    7933 times
    My decipherment is clear text. It leads from Buford's Tavern to the burial site. The distance to the burial site is close to four miles and it is not far from the Walnut Grove Church in North Goose Creek. Whether the story is true or not I don't know...
    ...and that is a major consideration, "whether the story is true or not".
    franklin and Rebel - KGC like this.

Jun 2007
    9565 times
    Waiting; STILL waiting...
    franklin and ECS like this.

us
    Jul 2008
    187 times
    So be it...

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New