The Beale Papers has solution - Work with me to validate...

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Franklin, the "proof" is that I have located the site(s). They are inaccessible due to national historical site registration...
How many times has it been stated by someone that they know where a treasure is but are unable to retrieve it because of historical site, government property, private property, or any other possible excuse?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Don't see proof, just a bunch of stuff thrown together that does not mean much when put together !
What a JOKE !
"Stuff thrown together" is the substance of all these various "real story behind the Beale story" alternative theories.
No Proof, No Evidence, No PROVENANCE!
Just additional fiction piled on to the original fiction.

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
While E F Beale's 1850 BEALE PAPERS memoirs was used as source material for the 1885 Beale Papers, he is NOT the Beale character of the dime novel pamphlet.
Other source material was "borrowed from Lewis & Clark (Julia Hancock married William Clark), ciphers from E A Poe and Abraham Ree's Cyclopedia/Dr William Blair's "Writing in Cipher" (both were sold at Ward & Diggs Booksellers), and most telling was an article that appeared in the April 16,1879 edition of the LYNCHBURG VIRGINIAN (John William Sherman was a sub-editor) detailing the found treasure of Robert O Willis that was hidden in a Kentucky cave- $65,000 of gold, silver, and jewelry.
John Pickrell Risqué, brother of J B Risqué of the Beale duel, was murdered by Indians in Gold Gulch Arizona while inspecting gold and silver mines, 1882.
J B Ward's wife, Harriet Otey Buford, was born and raised 4 miles from Buford's Inn, and Ward's uncle was Robert Morriss.
The 1885 Beale Papers may well be the Great American adventure/treasure dime novel with ciphers added as a parlor entertainment, sold only in Lynchburg for the folks of Bedford/Botetourt counties, but since its 1885 publication, has grown to mythic status.

Ditto, What a joke!!! May i use that term a lot! Love it.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
In my nearly 22 years of research, which includes the discovery of the Beale Papers, I have come to realize that the Beale Papers story has 7 locations of suspected hidden wealth that can be directly derived from 3 methodologies of hidden map within the story itself.
Six of those locations fall within the confines of my Project Red Knee and the other one (still confidential) ...
After regaling us with tales of Emerson, Poe, Jules Verne, Rosalie and Muddy and the famous "GRAND DIDDLE", why keep it confidential?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
While E F Beale's 1850 BEALE PAPERS memoirs was used as source material for the 1885 Beale Papers, he is NOT the Beale character of the dime novel pamphlet, nor is the Thomas Beale of the duel with James Beverly Risqué, Ward's grandfather.

Other source material was "borrowed from Lewis & Clark (Julia Hancock married William Clark), ciphers from E A Poe and Abraham Ree's Cyclopedia/Dr William Blair's "Writing in Cipher" (both were sold at Ward & Diggs Booksellers), and most telling was an article that appeared in the April 16,1879 edition of the LYNCHBURG VIRGINIAN (John William Sherman was a sub-editor) detailing the found treasure of Robert O Willis that was hidden in a Kentucky cave- $65,000 of gold, silver, and jewelry.

John Pickrell Risqué, brother of J B Risqué of the Beale duel, was murdered by Indians in Gold Gulch Arizona while inspecting gold and silver mines, 1882.
J B Ward's wife, Harriet Otey, was born and raised 4 miles from Buford's Inn, and her uncle and aunt was Robert and Sarah Morris.

The 1885 Beale Papers may well be the Great American adventure/treasure dime novel with ciphers added as a parlor entertainment, sold only in Lynchburg for the folks of Bedford/Botetourt counties, but since its 1885 publication, has grown to mythic status.
In addition to the real documented facts listed above-
Ward as well as his Hutter and Kennerly cousins spent time in St Louis, and Ward did have business in Richmond during the "2nd year of the Confederate War".

The Beale Papers were published after the passing of Pascal and Francis Buford who could have confirmed or denied Beale's stay at Buford's, and their children, Rowland, Margaret, and Ann, had no knowledge of the Beale treasure story before the job print pamphlet's 1885 publication for sale.
Rowland Buford's "SKETCHES OF BEDFORD COUNTY" has NO MENTION of the Beale Papers, neither does Edward Pollock's 1887 "SKETCHBOOK OF LYNCHBURG".

*NOTE* There exists NO collaborating facts outside of the Beale Papers than can prove that anything in the Beale narrative perilous treasure story happened outside the pages of that dime novel job print pamphlet.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... There is great reason to be high...

Let's get on board and follow through with an exciting endeavor. The solution of the Beale Papers is at hand !!

The primary method of hiding in Mount Pleasant mansion (Philadelphia) lead to by the Beale Papers:

View attachment 1192686
There is No mention of Philadelphia or gold hidden in bricks in the Beale Papers.
So what is the great reason to "get high"?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... I have located the site(s). They are inaccessible due to national historical site registration. What do you want me to do? Don't you find it curious that I am lead directly to these site(s)? …
Not only are the Beale Papers solved for a location, but there is another great treasure hidden in the United States and it is lead to by a map...a treasure map...
What I always find that is curious is when one declares they found the location of a legendary treasure it is ALWAYS "inaccessible" for recovery for one reason or another. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread