The Beale Papers has solution - Work with me to validate...

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
To all investigators of Beale:

In my nearly 22 years of research, which includes the discovery of the Beale Papers, I have come to realize that the Beale Papers story has 7 locations of suspected hidden wealth that can be directly derived from 3 methodologies of hidden map within the story itself. Six of those locations fall within the confines of my Project Red Knee and the other one (still confidential) has a beginning revelation at this site by the owner of the site himself, as of July 19th, Roy Dallas:

The Beale Treasure

Now, I am willing to talk about the six sites of mine and somewhat on the exposed clues in the above website. It should be clear that there is no need for splitting of hairs of the text of the Beale Papers, enough tangible evidence is at hand to show that the Papers are basically solved. What is important is to validate the six locations if possible (denials to search have been experienced as they are national historical sites/landmarks). There is great reason to be highly motivated and this is no joke folks. You might check out this site as well:

[email protected] (click on "fellow researchers, ie., ken bauman)

Let's get on board and follow through with an exciting endeavor. The solution of the Beale Papers is at hand !!

The primary method of hiding in Mount Pleasant mansion (Philadelphia) lead to by the Beale Papers:

quoin photo 4 (1).jpg

Signed:

Legrand
Ken Bauman
GNARLED - American Cryptogram Association
Private comments to me: [email protected]

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have sent you an email.....check your inbox, it may be beneficial to you to look into the information there.

Also the owners here have some issues with other member's site links posted here, as they consider it a no-no, even though we need to verify with these links. Don't be suprised if it gets canned

Best,

Eldo

OP
OP
L

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
Thanks for responding Eldo and for your email. I am astounded that no one else cares to respond? I see views of this post, but no activity...telling?

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
To all investigators of Beale:

In my nearly 22 years of research, which includes the discovery of the Beale Papers, I have come to realize that the Beale Papers story has 7 locations of suspected hidden wealth that can be directly derived from 3 methodologies of hidden map within the story itself. Six of those locations fall within the confines of my Project Red Knee and the other one (still confidential) has a beginning revelation at this site by the owner of the site himself, as of July 19th, Roy Dallas:

The Beale Treasure

Now, I am willing to talk about the six sites of mine and somewhat on the exposed clues in the above website. It should be clear that there is no need for splitting of hairs of the text of the Beale Papers, enough tangible evidence is at hand to show that the Papers are basically solved. What is important is to validate the six locations if possible (denials to search have been experienced as they are national historical sites/landmarks). There is great reason to be highly motivated and this is no joke folks. You might check out this site as well:

[email protected] (click on "fellow researchers, ie., ken bauman)

Let's get on board and follow through with an exciting endeavor. The solution of the Beale Papers is at hand !!

The primary method of hiding in Mount Pleasant mansion (Philadelphia) lead to by the Beale Papers:

View attachment 1192686

Signed:

Legrand
Ken Bauman
GNARLED - American Cryptogram Association
Private comments to me: [email protected]
Mr Bauman

Looking at doing a short movie about the Beale Papers. Do you want to add yours to the mix?

Looking for 5-10 min HD video must have a suit and tie in a office or desk setting. A interview or Just yourself speaking on the topic The Beale Papers.
Please do not give out you secrets just looking for your theories on the topic. If you make the final cut for the film you will become a equal partner in that film.
At this time we have a few people willing to do this to promote there theories. Thanks to you guys we will be moving forward with this project. Looking at putting it together this November.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Mr Bauman

Looking at doing a short movie about the Beale Papers. Do you want to add yours to the mix?

Looking for 5-10 min HD video must have a suit and tie in a office or desk setting. A interview or Just yourself speaking on the topic The Beale Papers.
Please do not give out you secrets just looking for your theories on the topic. If you make the final cut for the film you will become a equal partner in that film.
At this time we have a few people willing to do this to promote there theories. Thanks to you guys we will be moving forward with this project. Looking at putting it together this November.

THEORIES! NO D & R! HA!

OP
OP
L

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
Rebel: Theories were yesterday...today the real thing.

Jean Laf: I'm your huckleberry...I'll help you with your film. Please contact me at: [email protected]

Please identify yourself to me in your email. Thank you. :-)

OP
OP
L

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
Was on Night Vision Radio with Rene Barnett on Aug 6, 2015. Hopefully link will be up soon. A full 90 minutes of interview.

Scotland is next.

George C. Marshall Foundation is waiting an announcement.

Please enjoy a fun thing...the "Iron Box":

PTSNS,STSTOTTLTSAI,DSTSTOTLTA,TSHSSH,*STS

TOTA*AHD*SPSH,HSIO*TAHHHLTSHHLTYTSHTS,HP,O*N,L

T,SSAPTASTSTPTTLSAASI,TTS,HASI,TASI,TTS,HAHDTS,H

ASI,TTDSA,ISHOSALHSTS,STS,SHLTYHAATTLSATSHTSHA

HDTSHLSHHTDSA,A*OA*AS,HATA*NHO

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
William Legrand, in "The Gold Bug" by Poe, was characterized after none other than Thomas Jefferson...

Source, and quite valid at that:

Chapter 12...here:

Geomantic Information Systems; Exploring Axis Mundi, the Earth Grid, the Holy Grail and Ley Lines

THAT is an interesting "read"; makes sense, as EAP was a student at TJ's UVA. Been to EAP's room, on "The LAWN"... I LIKED it! TJ was VERY "active" in the OLD Order R+C in France, when he was there. TJ's "Retreat" at Poplar Forest (@ 5-6 miles WEST from me) is LOADED with R+C symbolism, as are the MANY local Court-Houses he designed. Good R & I !

OP
OP
L

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
USOKS interview with Ken Bauman, Anne Tittensor and Bob Newton on Saturday, September 19, 2015:

Show 7938795
S3.AMAZONAWS.COM

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
William Legrand, in "The Gold Bug" by Poe, was characterized after none other than Thomas Jefferson...

Source, and quite valid at that:

Chapter 12...here:

Geomantic Information Systems; Exploring Axis Mundi, the Earth Grid, the Holy Grail and Ley Lines
Interesting read... a "MISH-MASH" of info; what I KNOW... TJ was NEVER a Freemason (Blue Lodge/York Rite/Masonic Knights Templar). He WAS involved with the FRENCH ROSICRUCIANS of the OLD ORDER, while he was With the US Government, there. YES, "they" were into Geometric "shapes" & MAGIC. YES, TJ DID design MANY court-houses & SQUARES in our local area of Charlottesville, Albemarle County, Nelson County, Amherst County, Campbell County (including Lynchburg), and BEDFORD County (home of Poplar Forest, which is only 5-6 miles from me). Thomas Jefferson Highway is part of TURKEY FOOT Road, with TURKEY TOE Road in the middle, CUT OFF; FORMERLY a US POST OFFICE there, in the community of GERANIUM. Th'ing "CODE" is if Turkey FOOT middle toe is cut off, TREASURE has been found/recovered. Area was ONCE US Government "property"... HA!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread