CIPHER #3 CHALLENGE, THE FIRST 5 NAMES ON THE LIST. WHO WILL WIN ?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who's "correct" solution are you using? :laughing7:

Between myself, Franklin, Eldo, Jean, and a few others of just recent posting you probably have something on the order of 6 or 8 different C3 solutions, all of them relevant to the different theories being investigated/pursued at the time of their creation. Your proposal is predicated on the pure assumption that the solution you reference is the correct solution, but how, pray-tell, can you be so certain when it can't even be established that the Beale adventure was ever a reality? Such a vicious circle and yet it will remain so until that directly implicating evidence comes to light, if it truly exist at all? Another test? How can one proceed to test what he can't even establish ever existed? In this context then all of the different generated solutions over the years must likewise be considered to be correct since that same directly implicating evidence fails to exist to prove them otherwise. Yes?

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Between myself, Franklin, Eldo, Jean, and a few others of just recent posting you probably have something on the order of 6 or 8 different C3 solutions, all of them relevant to the different theories being investigated/pursued at the time of their creation. Your proposal is predicated on the pure assumption that the solution you reference is the correct solution, but how, pray-tell, can you be so certain when it can't even be established that the Beale adventure was ever a reality? Such a vicious circle and yet it will remain so until that directly implicating evidence comes to light, if it truly exist at all? Another test? How can one proceed to test what he can't even establish ever existed? In this context then all of the different generated solutions over the years must likewise be considered to be correct since that same directly implicating evidence fails to exist to prove them otherwise. Yes?

How do you include yourself in others' work BigScoop, and why do you try every day to make us all look as common as your capacity to process information is ?

I have clearly said I didn't crack the actual codes, and don't need to. Get me now?

I don't have to act like I am even slightly involved with these trains of thought, but I include and assert the actual and factual information to make people more aware of their own inability to FULLY SOLVE THE BEALE......

There are a few more elements in the murder mystery I am afraid, elements overlooked that are warranting more input than just probing the forum repeatedly, in denial of your own ignorance of facts, so whoever cannot see himself should obviously not lead groups in wonder.

30 Men...where are the bodies?

Don't have it? You don't have a 'solve' then.

The Mine Systems....don't know where the coding is for the directions and measurements on the map to find them?

Don't have the location to the mine? Draw a 300 mile line around Santa Fe and start looking......You don't have a 'solve' then.

Don't have the 5 maps they made? I am sorry, still not done yet.

Don't have the location they dropped their stashes in VA?......here's a hint, there is a starting hole, and two derived locations carved into the map stone as holes.....find the measurements in the Beale to find a certain "golden" city in VA.

Here's another hint start at Moneta, VA and follow the maps they made, if you dare to look outside the box.

LATIN_HEART Moneta.jpg Its written in stone. Shouldn't be THAT hard to see right.....Here's the closeup

Until then I'll assume that you believe that a person "Needs to crack the codes in C3" to 'prove' you have the answer. :laughing7:

C3 is such a non-entity of non-importance when looking for a series of mapping systems to follow to gold and silver troves.

Why Wouldn't You Try To Look For A Map?

Well looky here a map on the other side of the one that says MONETA on it that shows the locations of 30 men's troves....and the 31st as well.

Peralta Heart Rear Locations.jpg

You are probably saying to yourself "Where....I don't See any Moneta".........:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

That's cause you have been following around the trail of deceptive practices akin to tourists. :laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Guess you think we all think the same way BigScoop.....but you are wrong....:icon_scratch:

You are afraid of looking like you have been duped, and I should have expected this much denial from someone who has nothing but the same basic collated online research to show in your defense.

Oops 8-)

@Cryptography, the solves to C1 and C3 are moot here, as much as the fact that there is no proof of the linear thought process used by simply stating names, when it is necessary to prove this is verifiable when the solver charts through the whole sequence using the same methods the whole time

Without verification of the methods used along with the derivative names posted, there is too much room for forced solves, as they can be derived through multiple "Fill in The Blank" solutions

Nobody has shown a single method of deriving the names here other than Franklin from way back.....and he's still empty handed

So this is all an ego challenge without anything to research to see for yourself.

I have provided backing with photographic proof, numerous times

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eldo,
Your "theory" is admirable. But the bottom line is that you have still failed to directly connect anything or anyone in the Beale pamphlet to your proposed events. What you're asking of other folks is that they "simply accept your summary as that missing direct connection" when quite clearly there is no direct connection. What you're failing to realize is that you have no directly connecting facts at all, just a theory as to what "could be". Unfortunately, fact isn't simply a matter of personal declaration. :thumbsup:

As for my "including myself" in other's research I believe I asked you twice not to invite me into your theory, and yet you did. Now it's all on you to establish your theory as fact, and not just pure speculation. I'm still waiting on that directly implicating material you must have in order to claim your theory to be, "Fact." Do you have any such documentation, at all? If so, here again you have the opportunity to establish your theory above all the rest. :thumbsup: And if not........

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
NO Moneta, Va. is indicated; wife & I lived in OLD Moneta, Va. (near SML) & I explored Goose Creek, SOUTH... NOTHING!
There was another creek near-by... NOTHING! OLD Moneta, Va. DID have an old Feldspar (WHITE Quartz) Mine "back-in-the-days... BUT!

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
NO Moneta, Va. is indicated; wife & I lived in OLD Moneta, Va. (near SML) & I explored Goose Creek, SOUTH... NOTHING!
There was another creek near-by... NOTHING! OLD Moneta, Va. DID have an old Feldspar (WHITE Quartz) Mine "back-in-the-days... BUT!
Moneta in Latin refers to a smelting place, the Peralta Stone Heart Eldo refers to is a part of the Lost Dutchman Mine legend, not the Beale treasure story. As with the mention of the "Beale cipher wheel" discussed on another thread, this is piecing unrelated items and legends to bolster a speculative theory.
For information and translation of the pictured heart:
Reading the Peralta Stones by Using the Latin Heart
There is NO collaborating on the Peralta Heart stone that can be connected to the 1885 BEALE PAPERS, or the 1820 events that were written in that job pamphlet.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cryptography

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Yes, there will be some with other solutions. But we can see just one name without intruding on there confidentiality.
Don't worry BigScoop, i don't expect you to have a name for us. Just looking for the experts on this one.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, there will be some with other solutions. But we can see just one name without intruding on there confidentiality.
Don't worry BigScoop, i don't expect you to have a name for us. Just looking for the experts on this one.

:laughing7:...again, obvious frustration raises its head in complete lack of directly implicating evidence. By your very first statement you are openly admitting that this complete lack of directly implicating evidence is leaving the field wide open to alternate solutions, you even expect it. How can this be if there is only one right solution? How could these others have alternate solutions and believe them to be accurate if there is directly implicating evidence? The simple truth is that the ciphers are a product of a story that lacks all credible sources to even establish that it is something more then a fictional work. So if you can't even establish that the story itself is true then how, pray-tell, do you establish that the ciphers, a product of that very same story, are legitimate? The fact that you already expect to encounter alternate solutions is also a direct indication that you do understand how, and why, this continues to happen. "Anyone can manufacture a solution" but is it the correct solution? And the biggest one of all, "How can you be so certain that those ciphers contain any real message at all when you can't even establish that the story itself is true?" Experts? :laughing7: If you say so. But most of the successful treasure hunters I've met and know found their success through facts, and not 100% speculation. :thumbsup:

Since you can't even establish that the grand adventure ever took place then what makes you believe that C3 actually contains 30 names? What makes you believe that C1 actually holds the location to a fantastical vault filled with monumental riches? Simply because the author of what could only be a fiction work told you so? :laughing7:

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Didn't find the Moneta, Rebel?

darnit all !!!

guess that means I wasn't even saying anything about it being located in Moneta, VA, but that it was a reference point to locate on a map,

how coincidental that there is a word crafted there on a map in AZ that correlates to a city in VA,

and how funny how you try so hard to convince me about what I am holding in my hands.

exactly 1819 miles away from the mines.........how odd....?

where have I seen that number.??? :icon_scratch::dontknow::icon_scratch:

BTW.......
Juno Moneta, an epithet of Juno, was the protectress of funds

As for your degrading loss of words, seeing as your repetition is moot already:

still failed to directly connect anything or anyone in the Beale pamphlet to your proposed events.

Well genius you still have failed to prove the names are the actual players involved in anything more than a cover story from 1885....

So what's your theory? Other than paraphrasing other generic pieces of info to make a blogspot?

However, and from a literary standpoint, if I handed someone a basket full of eggs with only two apples in it and I said that “the basket contains apples” would I be telling a lie?

Big Scoop.....you are the one with NOTHING to show....don't avoid it again......

Now we have cold hard proof
.....:laughing7:Where? In your assumption of what literary intellect is comprised of, in the composition of a fraudulent piece of literature?:laughing7:

You contradict yourself and even theorize the Beale isn't written by anyone of that time, and then argue against me telling me to find proof it was the Beale from 1920....Get Real

Now we have cold hard proof, and in the author’s own words mind you,..........

You have presented nothing but an opinion after another researcher came up with a legitimate conclusion, AND proved it numerous times.....nobody has time for your backwards bantering. You are reiterating nothing but your own inability to see.

This is not an Ophthalmology Discussion Group on Bifocals, or a Fluoride Users Anonymous Group......

BTW...we do use logic here.....& I can recommend a good chiropractor for all the head shaking going on here too.

especially after seeing your logic on your online posts

As for my "including myself" in other's research I believe I asked you twice not to invite me into your theory, and yet you did.

AGAIN this is Cryptography's post and is open to discussion of the topics at hand.......a challenge to find names in Number 3......

why jump in and assert the same BS? AGAIN..?

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Moneta in Latin refers to a smelting place, the Peralta Stone Heart Eldo refers to is a part of the Lost Dutchman Mine legend, not the Beale treasure story. As with the mention of the "Beale cipher wheel" discussed on another thread, this is piecing unrelated items and legends to bolster a speculative theory.
For information and translation of the pictured heart:
Reading the Peralta Stones by Using the Latin Heart
There is NO collaborating on the Peralta Heart stone that can be connected to the 1885 BEALE PAPERS, or the 1820 events that were written in that job pamphlet.

BLIND LEADING THE BLIND AGAIN??

Latinfront1.jpg

From the Bottom Of My Heart ECS.....

the word M O N E T A...........

not MONEDA.....

see the difference in the spelling? Of course not.....

this is piecing unrelated items and legends to bolster a speculative theory

What an observation though.......LOL

:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

There is NO collaborating on the Peralta Heart stone that can be connected to the 1885 BEALE PAPERS, or the 1820 events that were written in that job pamphlet?

"That's scientifically impossible...!"

Glad the professional is attempting to assert the actual facts in the case....I almost felt like an amateur for a second

Where's the mine then ECS??? Dont know that either?......hmmmmmmmmmmmm the 30 men..........?

NOPE scientifically impossible the 30 men found in the Superstitions were actually the same 30 men from the same timeperiod

Good Luck.

I am counting on the groups here to wake up to the fact they themselves had all the info right here and neglected the whole solve for a partial solve of a few coded ciphers.

You keep focusing all your objectives on a few coded numbers in the Beale and cannot see this one yet....?

BealePeraltaDates.jpg

Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eldo, my friend, you have had numerous opportunities to produce that directly implicating evidence you most certainly must have in order to claim that you have solved the Beale mystery, obviously your frustration in being unable to produce that qualifying material keeps leading you to post replies with the intention of trying to invalidate the clearly valid proposition placed before you. So again, what directly implicating evidence do you have that directly implicates anyone, or any of the events in the Beale papers, as having been a part, or having taken part, in your wildly speculatory theory? Forget my differences with Crypto, quit trying to use that different debate as a shield from what you have brought upon yourself and just produce that directly implicating evidence that you claim you possess in relation to your theory. You keep only posting purely speculatroy assumptions.

As for the apples and the eggs, a good attorney will explain exactly the same thing to you. Wouldn't be a bad idea that you might consult with one first before you enter exchanges in a debate that you clearly don't understand. Trust me, after having done quite a bit of writing for myself and others the subject is something I have to know a little something about. "In no manner should you accept the author's use of the word "authentic" to mean that the entire story is true." Quite the opposite, I assure you. :thumbsup:

But since you decided to enter it into debate by quoting me as closely as you could, perhaps you would like to share with the class that documentation you apparently possess that establishes that the Beale story was indeed true. So many of here can't wait to see it! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sry, To jump in here....I know nothing about the Beale Codes, So I thought I would look at this thread and just to get a quick idea. Now, I'm really confused and must be the dumbest one here!!!!! All I got was, everyone in the thread telling each other they are wrong in long drawn out complicated ways! :laughing7:

I'm joking! I'm just having fun! I say........ Your all wrong! So, there, Take that! :laughing7:

I thought there was a cipher to try to solve. Is the cipher the pic of the heart?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Sry, To jump in here....I know nothing about the Beale Codes, So I thought I would look at this thread and just to get a quick idea. Now, I'm really confused and must be the dumbest one here!!!!! All I got was, everyone in the thread telling each other they are wrong in long drawn out complicated ways! :laughing7:

I'm joking! I'm just having fun! I say........ Your all wrong! So, there, Take that! :laughing7:

I thought there was a cipher to try to solve. Is the cipher the pic of the heart?

ROFL...

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Well well well, a topic about names to use in a game??

No, its not a game.....it's a challenge all of a sudden....:laughing7:

as if the codes weren't enough of a challenge?

now we have someone who is "Keeping an eye on certain members here" and who "works for a think tank from 'Project J' for 'The Company'

and your next offer of information to the board is not an offer at all...

hmmmmmmm? :icon_scratch:

It seems you are filling in blanks. To extract whatever info you want to cross reference obviously.:censored:

:exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

Computers are real easy to use Crypto. You and me both know what a single name can do for your codebreaking software, or for "The Company" you work for.

All you have to do is set up a program feeding the codes in...one number at a time.

and when you start with "But we can see just one name without intruding on there confidentiality" ...

its really masked ever so gently in a way to extract info so you can use it to find derivatives and patterns in lettering, without 'stealing' info,

you encourage its donation to your cause......right......so what is your cause...? Project J that is......

You can then throw that ONE NAME in your CPU and voila....all the names appear due to your own computing system, with a fraction of the actual information used, with your challenge bringing a solve to the world..

But let us assume we gave you 50% of the names in C3.......that would legally be a Copywrite violation for you to be using more than 50% of someones work without permission, or without altering it enough through your own due dilligence to have an 'original' solve.....

The computer software recognizes all patterning sequences, and can derive the rest of the information simply by matching the few letters in the ONE NAME.

You may all shrug it off to coincidence, but this game and challenge is suspect to me as a lure for info to use with this specific type of software I mentioned. I am throwing it out there because caution in this issue is far past due.

I am telling the forum this because by offering someone with these paralell computing software programs, having one name makes the codes as easy to crack as............

..well........as easy as I spotted your avatar Crypto

CSS may be awesome, but the CIA isn't

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But since you decided to enter it into debate by quoting me as closely as you could, perhaps you would like to share with the class that documentation you apparently possess that establishes that the Beale story was indeed true. So many of here can't wait to see it! :thumbsup:

You are not my friend, nor is your tone anything more than that of a degrading insult......

You cant expect me to bow to you, after putting words in my mouth?

Back to Subject of Codebreaking #3

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As for the apples and the eggs, a good attorney will explain exactly the same thing to you. Wouldn't be a bad idea that you might consult with one first before you enter exchanges in a debate that you clearly don't understand.

That's an amazing threat from a man of such dignified research as yourself

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is the cipher the pic of the heart?

The debate was that I feel that the codes were falsified and that there are other parts of the Puzzle missing that are needed to complete them.

The Heart was a hand drawn version of a map I found, with the rest of the stone maps, that had a corresponding city on it that references Moneta, VA

Except these were found 300 miles away from Santa Fe in the area of gold mines I also located. in AZ

The members...or the professionals and literary experts here, have been debating the facts using unsubstantiated claims of partial solves,

and when i questioned them about the FULL SOLVE.....including the dead 30 bodies, and the mines, with maps,

Everyone turned their heads and spat out whatever excuses they could find.

The same argument as before, except this one is losing its value daily.

Best to just call your publishers now guys.....

I am taking offers daily

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's an amazing threat from a man of such dignified research as yourself

Here again you continue to try to deflect the contrary facts being laid out before you. Clearly there is no threat in my statement, only the advise that you consult an attorney on the issue of the applied use of the word "authentic" and the actual liability placed upon the author for his use of the word in the presented context. This way you will then understand what is being, and has been, explained to you so that you won't assume your assumption to be accurate when it is not. That basket full of eggs only needs to contain two apples. And that's a fact. :thumbsup: Please, check me out on that.

In the meantime, still waiting on that directly implicating material.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread