TJB Masonic Symbolism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The initials TJB could also being telling us that the Beale Treasure is KGC or Knight's Templar treasure. You take the initials TJB. The letter "T" is a stopping point or it could be short for the word "Treasure" Now the the letter "J" also tells one to turn around and go back. The letter "J" also means that a treasure is buried at one end of a straight line------either at the top of the "J" or at the top of the hook in the "J" Now the letter "B" has been a symbol of the "Illuminate" for centuries. It represents the Goddess Athena daughter of Zeus, Goddess of Wisdom among other things. The letter "B" is sometimes written to look like the cypher "13" which is for the letter "M" and Goddess of Athena is also known as the Goddess of Menerva.

There is more but I will not get into all the details. I hope you can see this Beale Treasure could be a KGC Treasure cypher code. The Job Print Pamphlet was first written before 1883 because the author said most of the copies burned in a fire and that fire was in 1883. I know it was sent in for copyright by James Beverly Ward in 1884 and he received the copyright in 1885 from the Library of Congress. Just a couple of thoughts to dwell on.

???

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well, ONLY the Cover-Up part... the rest is too "way-out-there" for me. Where ya get THAT info...?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Some of that information and more is in my new book, "Secrets of the Lost Confederate Gold, As told by the talking treesl" waiting to be published on Kendle or Amazon. It is not used with the letters TJB but they are used to find KGC Gold in Danville, Va as well as other locations. The letter "B" as a numeral 13 got our interest and has led us to 58 depositories of KGC Gold. Someday I will recover them all.

These 58 depositories are worth about 250,000 to 1,000,000 Beale Treasures
"Bible Tree" as indicated by HBB in Danville, Va. Cemetery for CSA GOLD...? You & Bubba took it further...? WOW!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
No HBB and his Bible Tree are in Arkansas. The trees he found in Danville, Va., I had already found 14 years ago.
I know about BOTH! HBB was in Danville, Va. talking about the "clues" on that tree, in the Cemetery, a couple of years ago... saw it on TV. "Google" Hillbilly Bob Brewer in Danville, Va. Cemetery... Brad Meltzer's 'Decoded' Hunts for Confederate Gold Treasure. We're "off-topic" anyway... want MORE on TJB Masonic Symbolism. Don't even KNOW who TJB really was; NO way to "see" Masonic "connection". SOME ppl have stated that the Beale PAPERS Pamphlet has "allusions" to a MASONIC allegory; a VAULT, Sprig of Acacia revealing GOLD, a Company of 30 men/COMPANIONS (as in Royal Arch - 7th Degree); SOME of the men in the Beale PAPERS Pamphlet WERE FreeMasons (CSA "Max" was one) & ONLY Marshal Lodge & Hill City Lodge were "active" in the years of the Beale PAPERS Pamphlet. Chief Justice John Marshal was even GRAND MASTER of Va. Masons in that "time period"...

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Sorry Rebel but it was not that tree. HBB Looked at three holly trees no beech tree. His Bible Tree is on Brushy Creek in Polk County, Arkansas. A picture of the tree and him are in the Los Angles Times Newspaper about the year 2000 or there about. Also off topic is good sometimes it brings new ideas to light.
Check out "Brad Meltzer's DECODED: Confederate GOLD" (45 minutes).

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I have seen the show hundreds of times. I have it recorded and watch it on U-tube. No Rebel our tree was not the tree HBB was talking about and it definitely was not on Brad Meltzer's "DECODED" We found the "Talking Tree" a couple of months later. Neither HBB or Brad Meltzer ever seen, video taped or knew anything about the "Talking Tree" Our Tree the "Talking Tree" is the "KEY" to all of the Confederate and KGC Gold. HBB, Hatefield, Arkansas came out here with his partner John London from Armarillo, Texas because of a double crossing partner I had that gave him the information on the trees in the Greenhill Cemetery. There are other trees in Greenhill Cemetery that I did not tell my ex-double crossing partner about, there are trees in the Freedman's Cemetery I did not tell my partner about, there is our "Talking Tree" which all these other trees will lead you to in the Danville National Cemetery that my new Partner and I found months after the DECODED show by Brad Meltzer aired on the History Channel so how could HBB know about our "Talking Tree?"

If you will read, "Rebel Gold" by HBB and the first book with a different cover but the same content you will find that HBB's Bible Tree was on Big Brushy Creek in Polk County, Arkansas. Rebel please don't try to confuse the facts because this is important to me and my new partner.
NOT trying to confuse ANYONE! Called it as it was indicated... SORRY!

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The initials TJB could also being telling us that the Beale Treasure is KGC or Knight's Templar treasure. You take the initials TJB. The letter "T" is a stopping point or it could be short for the word "Treasure" Now the the letter "J" also tells one to turn around and go back. The letter "J" also means that a treasure is buried at one end of a straight line------either at the top of the "J" or at the top of the hook in the "J" Now the letter "B" has been a symbol of the "Illuminate" for centuries. It represents the Goddess Athena daughter of Zeus, Goddess of Wisdom among other things. The letter "B" is sometimes written to look like the cypher "13" which is for the letter "M" and Goddess of Athena is also known as the Goddess of Menerva.

There is more but I will not get into all the details. I hope you can see this Beale Treasure could be a KGC Treasure cypher code. The Job Print Pamphlet was first written before 1883 because the author said most of the copies burned in a fire and that fire was in 1883. I know it was sent in for copyright by James Beverly Ward in 1884 and he received the copyright in 1885 from the Library of Congress. Just a couple of thoughts to dwell on.

Or it could be a made up name.....actually represent of a Brand

DragoonTJB.jpg

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

DragoonTJBZoom.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread