Beale Treasure Facts

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like for this thread to be nothing but known or unknown facts that everyone has uncovered while searching for the Beale Treasure. We don't need the codes broken and we definitely do not need scenarios there are hundreds of them out there. Let us write only facts and leave out speculations.

Robert Morris was son of Thomas Morris. Thomas died 1778 in France and was half brother to Robert Morris the Signer of the DOI.

Well, you blew that already as Thomas Morriss and Robert Moriss are never even referenced in the Beale Pamphlet. I know what you're wanting to do but the truth is that there are very few "facts" associated with only the publication.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well, you blew that already as Thomas Morriss and Robert Moriss are never even referenced in the Beale Pamphlet. I know what you're wanting to do but the truth is that there are very few "facts" associated with only the publication.
Eh...? Robert MORRIS/Thomas MORRIS; read it AGAIN!

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Ward secured copyright as "agent for the author" in 1885, Sherman printed the job pamphlet which was advertised for sale in the Lynchburg Virginian newspaper for the price of 50 cents.
Those are the facts, all else is speculation.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not trying to do anything bigscoop. All I want are the facts about anything pertaining to the Beale Treasure particularly the Job Print Pamphlet, the Hart Papers, books by Peter Viemeister, Pauline and Walter Innis, Claudine Fulton Ellis or Ed Easterling. We want only the facts and the fact I gave above is a FACT JACK and there is only one other poster on this forum that found the same information that I have. So please take this as a FACT.

Wasn't denying that they were facts, just that they weren't connected to the Beale pamphlet in any way. Once you cross this line then I could easily introduce many other relatives as well, like Mexico Sherman and his history, for instance. So my point was simply that you'll never contain this thread to just directly connecting "Beale Pamphlet" facts unless you only expect to get just a couple, which ECS has pretty much already summed up.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Z

The Facts Stated Here are Encrypted as Persher/Perser Code, or as a "Cover Story"

On the cover it says 'Buried in 1819 and 1821'.....which correlate to dates later written in the story as November 1819 and December 1821

The underlying fact is that these are coded points of reference set as Degrees of Inclination and the Mileage from a certain point where they mined.

The reinforcement grows when you see the fact that Ward who "Published" the information, was also a Mapping Cartographer who "Published" this as well

JBWARDMileage Chart.jpg

So we take the Fact and go follow these distances from Buford's......and what do you get? A Set of Mines in Arizona that are exactly 300 miles away from Santa Fe.

There we find a series of 18 mines, 30 bodies, and a Set of Maps that show a central dot, and two easterly positioned dots which correlate to the mileage listed in the cover above.

There is another stone showing the mileage back that way as 1847 and the number ten and a degree symbol as well.

They also show a word misspelled in spanish that says Moneta. Not Moneda, but Moneta, for the town of Moneta, VA

The next fact we find is that the maps lead back through a certain area near Buford's to matching marks found on the stones

There is a huge terra carved map, a carving transposed from Bedford Basin, NS, and an Omega Carved, next to a heart with an arrow there

The final clue is found on the etched stone heart in Latin, showing the 30 locations of the men's shares and the Vault

It's not that hard to see once you have the maps. They show the exact sequences needed to take, and there is even a clue in the Gold Bug that shows you where to turn to find the Heart after finding the Omega

As far as solving the ciphers B1 and B3. Use the DOI as listed in the papers....not any other copy...but what is listed there including the "Mistakes"

Take the sequence listed after #500.........remove the first 10 words after that, and then start the count over there as if the 511th word is the 1st letter and go from there to solve the Beale.

What an easy game that was.

I have had harder times doing crossword puzzles before

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I am not trying to do anything bigscoop. All I want are the facts about anything pertaining to the Beale Treasure particularly the Job Print Pamphlet, the Hart Papers, books by Peter Viemeister, Pauline and Walter Innis, Claudine Fulton Ellis or Ed Easterling. We want only the facts and the fact I gave above is a FACT JACK and there is only one other poster on this forum that found the same information that I have. So please take this as a FACT.
YEP!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Z

The Facts Stated Here are Encrypted as Persher/Perser Code, or as a "Cover Story"

On the cover it says 'Buried in 1819 and 1821'.....which correlate to dates later written in the story as November 1819 and December 1821

The underlying fact is that these are coded points of reference set as Degrees of Inclination and the Mileage from a certain point where they mined.

The reinforcement grows when you see the fact that Ward who "Published" the information, was also a Mapping Cartographer who "Published" this as well

View attachment 1207839

So we take the Fact and go follow these distances from Buford's......and what do you get? A Set of Mines in Arizona that are exactly 300 miles away from Santa Fe.

There we find a series of 18 mines, 30 bodies, and a Set of Maps that show a central dot, and two easterly positioned dots which correlate to the mileage listed in the cover above.

There is another stone showing the mileage back that way as 1847 and the number ten and a degree symbol as well.

They also show a word misspelled in spanish that says Moneta. Not Moneda, but Moneta, for the town of Moneta, VA

The next fact we find is that the maps lead back through a certain area near Buford's to matching marks found on the stones

There is a huge terra carved map, a carving transposed from Bedford Basin, NS, and an Omega Carved, next to a heart with an arrow there

The final clue is found on the etched stone heart in Latin, showing the 30 locations of the men's shares and the Vault

It's not that hard to see once you have the maps. They show the exact sequences needed to take, and there is even a clue in the Gold Bug that shows you where to turn to find the Heart after finding the Omega

As far as solving the ciphers B1 and B3. Use the DOI as listed in the papers....not any other copy...but what is listed there including the "Mistakes"

Take the sequence listed after #500.........remove the first 10 words after that, and then start the count over there as if the 511th word is the 1st letter and go from there to solve the Beale.

What an easy game that was.

I have had harder times doing crossword puzzles before
What's in yer coffee...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread