Status
Not open for further replies.

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Poor Poe. Now I understand why you have different accounts. You get banned on one and then use another, right? All I have seen you do is attack everyone else to start a fight. You don't seem to care about the Beale story as much as you do about attacking members that are trying to ask real questions about it. When people respond to you, then you keep pushing at them. Why? Most members are here on TNet to ask questions and share data on stories. This is all IMO of course.
I did try and look for the Beale Cache and found out that the area I was looking at was National Park area as told to me by a Park Ranger. At which time I said, "National Park! Sorry did not realize that thought it was National Forest, Good Bye." He let me leave without a ticket for being "Off Trail" as there was no trail there.

Ok, BigScoop can you show me were I attacked someone? Or just quit attacking my integrity!

audigger53

Mar 27, 2004
Severn, Maryland
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Ok, BigScoop can you show me were I attacked someone? Or just quit attacking my integrity!

Big Scoop? Your barking at the wrong tree. LOL I have only one account and have had it back before they redid Treasurenet. You can search my "Handle" and find that I use the same one for 19 years. I was 53 when I started looking at and posting to different treasure hunting sites. Can you say the same thing? I have been yelled at for posting things that I have read in the papers back in the '60s. I have posted historical statements from my own personal experiences.
Having said all of that, I have not seen any of your "I've been out in the field and hills". Now about your integrity, never mind I have no desire to be banned. I'll just keep doing what I should have done and ignore any and all of your posts, they seem pointless anyway. IMO

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Big Scoop? Your barking at the wrong tree. LOL I have only one account and have had it back before they redid Treasurenet. You can search my "Handle" and find that I use the same one for 19 years. I was 53 when I started looking at and posting to different treasure hunting sites. Can you say the same thing? I have been yelled at for posting things that I have read in the papers back in the '60s. I have posted historical statements from my own personal experiences.
Having said all of that, I have not seen any of your "I've been out in the field and hills". Now about your integrity, never mind I have no desire to be banned. I'll just keep doing what I should have done and ignore any and all of your posts, they seem pointless anyway. IMO

So we can just call you BS?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any more accusing members of using multiple accounts in open forum will earn a timeout it is considered an attack, unless you have and you can produce to a mod proof end it now. I also have no problem giving timeouts to multiple people at same time so I suggest this childest bickering end now.

Last edited:

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting for a woman to be active at that particular timeline is uncommon. Interesting that a woman could be the unknown author as some have stated here, experts in Beale Papers that is! Rev, John being the one to who I refer. You guys believe the same?

I'm just not sold on the idea that all these gals did what we think. Just look at the letters from Ben Franklin!

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
Thomas Beale Birth 1783 virginia, in 1850 lived in Southampton county VA

from some research a lot of beale in Southampton county VA,from late 1700s on

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thomas Beale Birth 1783 virginia, in 1850 lived in Southampton county VA

from some research a lot of beale in Southampton county VA,from late 1700s on

It is indeed interesting how many Beale's there are in that particular part of the US for that time! A profile must be done on each.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread