ROSA SMITH AND THOMAS BEALE IN LYNCHBURG

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I am not a expert on the Beale Papers, but I have found a name in my work on them. Rosa Smith of Lynchburg.

Rosa Smith.JPG

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I have seen that name before? I think Reb was talking about a Smith in Lynchburg>
Don't remember; it MAY "come to me". Wife & I have been on the BRP, to Fancy Gap; 2 nights at Meadows of Dan. Just getting back "into the GAME"...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I have seen one person named that just south of Lynchburg, VA.
I need to find that person again.
SOUTH of Lynchburg, Va. would be Campbell County, Va. They DO have GREAT info accessible via the "NET"; try Campbell County Historical Society... HH! Good Luck! :coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2: I HATE going on vacations! Come back to TONS of e-mails & LOADS of stories to read... SOME to set STRAIGHT.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cryptography

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SOUTH of Lynchburg, Va. would be Campbell County, Va. They DO have GREAT info accessible via the "NET"; try Campbell County Historical Society... HH! Good Luck! :coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2: I HATE going on vacations! Come back to TONS of e-mails & LOADS of stories to read... SOME to set STRAIGHT.

That is hard to do! the same work is there when you get back.

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I like straight. Like an arrow!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread