Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...and this is the Beale vault in Arizona?
Not in Bedford county, Virginia as claimed by authentic statements?

For the Last Time ECS.....seriously you should pay attention.....

They formed an alliance in VA as KGC operatives working for Rockefeller and Morgan, sent to St Louis where they met James Reavis of the Peralta Land Scam,

Then travelled to the mines in Arizona, in the Superstitions, using the stones that Reavis found when he purchased the land that the Peralta's owned, with the ruins there, and the trail to the 18 mines that the Jesuits once used until their expulsion in 1751, the date on the stone cross.

They went there to mine for 2 years leaving in the 3rd month of March, mining for 18 months or more, to return one stash to Virginia, returning to mine in Arizona for 7 months, until the second stash was returned to Virginia as the tale shows in the Beale.

They never returned, but they left their own maps, the other 5 stones.....the 2 Map Stones, The Horse Stone, The Witch Stone, and the Latin Heart Stone

The code on the bottom of the map stone validates the connections between the two, and shows their times exactly as mentioned in the Beale Papers documents in their Perilous Enterprise......

BealePeraltaDates.jpg
2=3-Mine-18-7
Peligroza.jpg
This Journey/Adventure is Perilous....
I Go 18 Mines.....

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
View attachment 1343234 View attachment 1343235 View attachment 1343236 View attachment 1343237 View attachment 1343238 View attachment 1343239

View attachment 1343240 Here are the Heart Inserts....the trail map one is inserted to complete the trail to the mines first....

then this one is added in place for VA.........for the 30 shares..
View attachment 1343241

Found in the vicinity where 30 men were buried in a mass grave after being massacred......featuring tailings and ore scattered nearby, as well as a couple of leather bags found with plate and high quality gold ore....
TY; WHERE in VIRGINIA...? WE can verify it for you...

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL! Well, I COULD show you carvings on some Beech Trees, Drill Holes, WHITE Quartz (square with a DRILL HOLE... next to Goose Creek), NUMEROUS old Bean Pots, OLD Fort (in a semi-circle), Monacan Burial Mound in Montvale, Va.; BUT! I won't.

Bring it.....sounds interesting

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only people coming with are Dennis Parada and his crew from Finders Keepers USA

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other

They formed an alliance in VA as KGC operatives working for Rockefeller and Morgan, sent to St Louis where they met James Reavis of the Peralta Land Scam,

Then travelled to the mines in Arizona, in the Superstitions, using the stones that Reavis found when he purchased the land that the Peralta's owned, with the ruins there, and the trail to the 18 mines that the Jesuits once used until their expulsion in 1751, the date on the stone cross.

They went there to mine for 2 years leaving in the 3rd month of March, mining for 18 months or more, to return one stash to Virginia, returning to mine in Arizona for 7 months, until the second stash was returned to Virginia as the tale shows in the Beale.

They never returned, but they left their own maps, the other 5 stones.....the 2 Map Stones, The Horse Stone, The Witch Stone, and the Latin Heart Stone

The code on the bottom of the map stone validates the connections between the two, and shows their times exactly as mentioned in the Beale Papers documents in their Perilous Enterprise......

View attachment 1343249
2=3-Mine-18-7
View attachment 1343250
I Go 18 Mines.....
So we return to the James Reavis conspiracy theory that combines ALL the lost American treasure tales with Rockefeller and Morgan added for good measure.
As Brad Andrews noted: "First a pet theory is formed, then the evidence will be arranged and likewise presented so that it supports the pet theory. Believe me this is very easy to do, forcing the evidence to fit the theory..."

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So we return to the James Reavis conspiracy theory that combines ALL the lost American treasure tales with Rockefeller and Morgan added for good measure.
As Brad Andrews noted: "First a pet theory is formed, then the evidence will be arranged and likewise presented so that it supports the pet theory. Believe me this is very easy to do, forcing the evidence to fit the theory..."

Skeptics ..... by definition.....

a person inclined to question or doubt all accepted opinions.

and the more poe-etic ending

an ancient or modern philosopher who denies the possibility of knowledge, or even rational belief, in some sphere.

Qoute for qoute if you must.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Skeptics ..... by definition.....

and the more poe-etic ending

Qoute for qoute if you must.

Well there you go, should scream loud and clear that your enormous conspiracy theory isn't at all rational. :laughing7:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
These articles you post here are nothing of the subject or its topic......stop derailing the post and start your own.....

Your crew's historical ramblings are quite obviously the reason you cant find anything but a post to gig jump.....

Seriously stop playing historian when it does nothing for the hunt but prolong your own diversion from actually using the Beale Papers to derive an actual coded sequence....

What is in the Beale is in the Beale and nowhere else but from direct information decoded there in the Papers....

I am tired of seeing each of you that posts babbling historical discussions trying to flood the site and our posts with your history lessons......

Such a waste of your time and an insult to the actual work being done here.....
Reckon Eldo doesn't buy into that Adams-Onis Treaty connexion to the Beale story.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other

View attachment 1343249
2=3-Mine-18-7
View attachment 1343250
I Go 18 Mines.....
"Just Sayin' ".

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The bodies were found in the proximity of the Peralta Stones....the map stone showing a code.....

2=3-Mine Symbol-18=7 scribed at the bottom of the stone......

these were the exact times in the Beale the men were made to go on their 2 yr contract.....leaving in the 3rd month of March to the mines, to mine for 18 months or more, returning one trove to VA and returning to mine for 7 months for a second time to deposit that load again near the first in VA, returning for the third.....

to be massacred leaving gold scattered there around their bodies,......28 in one area, and 2 off in the field running towards the hills....they were all said to be 'mystery' miners.....shrugged off as Mexicans killed by Apache, the coded stones were planted to set off these tales.....but you cant stop to make the maps while being attacked so they were planted for another reason....to inform the family of the Beale 30 that there are other parts of the maps.....these stones are truly required to locate both the mines and the troves and vault of the 30 men.....both the stones and the Beale Ciphers are needed....along with other clues you find along the way
they also did not return to claim the box.....and the box contained the papers original info.....
If you noticed, the "witch" stone is dated 1847 and Beale's alleged perilous adventure took place about 30 years earlier.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Found the Vault Location, yes, Found the 30 shares, yes

Dug Up The 30 Shares And The Vault For The 31st, no, landowner permission not granted yet.

Informed the authorities like the San Carlos Apache Nation, Pinkerton, the FBI, and Senator Jim Webb, yes

Discussed the Discoveries at a meeting held at the Union League in Philly, yes

Conducted a full interview and set up a Pilot Film with Production Allstars in Yuma, yes

...and now you post on the OAK ISLAND forum connecting Beale to the Templers and the Oak Island treasure pit.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 1343234 View attachment 1343235 View attachment 1343236 View attachment 1343237 View attachment 1343238 View attachment 1343239

View attachment 1343240 Here are the Heart Inserts....the trail map one is inserted to complete the trail to the mines first....

then this one is added in place for VA.........for the 30 shares..
View attachment 1343241

Found in the vicinity where 30 men were buried in a mass grave after being massacred......featuring tailings and ore scattered nearby, as well as a couple of leather bags found with plate and high quality gold ore....
How would Old Bookaroo explain these stones being connected to the 1885 Beale Paper pamphlet.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I wonder what Captain Jack's teacher would tell him about Eldo's all in one treasure theory?
Maybe he finds it way too stressful. :thumbsup:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... ECS can "speak" for himself... AND! All us "slackers" are PROBABLY not amused... I'M NOT!
I do speak for myself and will admit that your all in one treasure legends connections and the "TJB" initials carved across the landscape is highly amusing, as well as your sound and fury when question about your "findings".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread