Status
Not open for further replies.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So Tnmountains......

The rule is to close out someone's thread after the posters get out of hand?

How does that help the OP get his point across? That just ruins the thread like every troll wants, and yet you fall into that trap?

That allows anyone to stir up drama and close out a site's threads, just because the mods refuse to identify the instigator, and use a blanket time out policy......

Really not interested in being tooled on and then having mods close my threads because someone doesn't have any respect........

You aren't really going to close MY thread for OTHER people's comments are you?

My thread is not offensive.....

If the op of thread starts violating the rules in thread there is good chance it gets locked.

Per our rules you have an issue with moderation of post or thread please address it via pm

January 20, 2017 A New Beginning!

Last edited:
O

Old Silver

LockingthisthreadwillbringontherefusalformetorevealanythingconcerningthediscoveryofBeale.Idon'tthinkyouhaveanythingtoworryabout,Eldo.Thatwouldcausealotofweightontheshouldersofamoderator.Defiance...maybe?Pridesometimesgetsus.Truthiscomingdownthepipe...soon.

What's causing the words to not separate? I've been having that problem here.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's causing the words to not separate? I've been having that problem here.
Hit enter when you first start typing and it fixes it.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So Tnmountains......

The rule is to close out someone's thread after the posters get out of hand?

How does that help the OP get his point across? That just ruins the thread like every troll wants, and yet you fall into that trap?

That allows anyone to stir up drama and close out a site's threads, just because the mods refuse to identify the instigator, and use a blanket time out policy......

Really not interested in being tooled on and then having mods close my threads because someone doesn't have any respect........

You aren't really going to close MY thread for OTHER people's comments are you?

My thread is not offensive.....

I ban the trolls and I close threads that are not contained :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
"OP" is confusing... Solving the Beale Papers, Solving the Beale Codes, Solving the Beale Ciphers...?
Finding the Buried Treasure...? This WHOLE Forum is THE BEALE CODES; NOTHING about "The Treasure"...? Reckon that is why the Codes/Ciphers are the "focus", & NOT "The Treasure", dunno. :dontknow:

Last edited:

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If the op of thread starts violating the rules in thread there is good chance it gets locked.

Per our rules you have an issue with moderation of post or thread please address it via pm

Is it just this topic you have so much problems with or is this just like the rest?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
What is in the Beale is in the Beale and nowhere else ....
...and that is the heart of the matter that defines the Beale Papers as a fictional period dime novel with play along parlor entertainment ciphers.
After 130+ years since publication, no one has proved different.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other

They formed an alliance in VA as KGC operatives working for Rockefeller and Morgan, sent to St Louis where they met James Reavis of the Peralta Land Scam,

Then travelled to the mines in Arizona, in the Superstitions, using the stones that Reavis found when he purchased the land that the Peralta's owned, with the ruins there, and the trail to the 18 mines that the Jesuits once used until their expulsion in 1751, the date on the stone cross.

They went there to mine for 2 years leaving in the 3rd month of March, mining for 18 months or more, to return one stash to Virginia, returning to mine in Arizona for 7 months, until the second stash was returned to Virginia as the tale shows in the Beale.

They never returned, but they left their own maps, the other 5 stones.....the 2 Map Stones, The Horse Stone, The Witch Stone, and the Latin Heart Stone

The code on the bottom of the map stone validates the connections between the two, and shows their times exactly as mentioned in the Beale Papers documents in their Perilous Enterprise......

View attachment 1343249
2=3-Mine-18-7
View attachment 1343250
This Journey/Adventure is Perilous....
I Go 18 Mines.....
...and this is your presented connection to the Beale Papers?
Are you familiar to the Andrews quote about force fitting facts to support a pet theory?

Without any evidence, proof, provenance this is nothing more than random unrelated facts woven into a speculative fabric of fiction in the same cloth as the Harts, Innis, Ellis, Rose, to name a few who recreated the original Beale story.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The bodies were found in the proximity of the Peralta Stones....the map stone showing a code.....

2=3-Mine Symbol-18=7 scribed at the bottom of the stone......

these were the exact times in the Beale the men were made to go on their 2 yr contract.....leaving in the 3rd month of March to the mines, to mine for 18 months or more, returning one trove to VA and returning to mine for 7 months for a second time to deposit that load again near the first in VA, returning for the third.....

to be massacred leaving gold scattered there around their bodies,......28 in one area, and 2 off in the field running towards the hills....they were all said to be 'mystery' miners.....shrugged off as Mexicans killed by Apache, the coded stones were planted to set off these tales.....but you cant stop to make the maps while being attacked so they were planted for another reason....to inform the family of the Beale 30 that there are other parts of the maps.....these stones are truly required to locate both the mines and the troves and vault of the 30 men.....both the stones and the Beale Ciphers are needed....along with other clues you find along the way

they also did not return to claim the box.....and the box contained the papers original info.....
The date on that "witch" peralta stone is 1847- and the years of the Beale perilous treasure adventure according to the "authentic statements" on the BEALE PAPERS cover?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
So what work has been done.....
All the leg work in the research behind the operation that made the Beale Papers as a front........
All the mines found
All the bodies of the men found

All the associates of the operation have been found including: James Reavis (Forger and Author of the Beale), Jacob Waltz ("Extremely Tanned" Agent of the KGC), Rockefeller and Morgan the Ringleaders
The Operation's business cabal has been documented in its fullest by another author concerning the banking affiliations they were fueling with this stolen loot from the mines, and ..........
The 30 men's shares and the vault with the 31st share ...... roughly lined with stone......... under a large rock, with rocks placed on top as a marker as to its location.......in a FARMILIARlocation....which is obvious as to the context of the meaning being on a Farm that takes the shape of an image that is very clandestine......

KLANdestine
What you haven't established is:
Why did James Beverly Ward apply for copyright as agent on a borrowed ADAMS BROS & PAYNE letterhead.
Why the job pamphlet was printed by Ward's cousin John William Sherman at the VIRGINIA PRINT SHOP.
Why it was only advertised and sold in Lynchburg , Virginia.
Why Max Guggenheimer was mention in the Beale Papers.
...and what connection did Reavis, Rockefeller, and Morgan have to any of the Lynchburg people who were actually really involved in one way or another with the 1885 BEALE PAPERS job print pamphlet.

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The date on that "witch" peralta stone is 1847- and the years of the Beale perilous treasure adventure according to the "authentic statements" on the BEALE PAPERS cover?

Are obviously mileages......but you are too concerned with modern theory and proof methods of literary sciences of research to see there is a bunch of country boys running a scam Stampeding out west ......

Which of course has been proven by PROFESSIONALS IN THE FIELD OF CRYPTOGRAPHY to be out of its timeframe as well

So what are you trying to find here? More argument .........

ECS got no bounce.....

The statements you wrote just proved my 'theory'.....good job.

As if having claim to the largest gold mines out west I also have a few new friends in the field of codebreaking....I really don't need your reinforcement here to prove it elsewhere.....

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What you haven't established is:
Why did James Beverly Ward apply for copyright as agent on a borrowed ADAMS BROS & PAYNE letterhead.
Why the job pamphlet was printed by Ward's cousin John William Sherman at the VIRGINIA PRINT SHOP.
...and what connection did Reavis, Rockefeller, and Morgan have to any of the Lynchburg people who were actually really involved in one way or another with the 1885 BEALE PAPERS job print pamphlet.

Dont put words in my mouth

You have no idea what I found....and are blurting out childish diversions because you have been assuming so much the other way for so long that you can't even fathom how ignorant of obvious statements you have been

That goes for the others here that can't find a Cracker in Jack.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eldo, end the insults now.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The "Why" questions posted above can be answered with documented proof, and after years of research, including that of Peter Viemeister, and all have a Lynchburg connection to the Beale Papers.

The same can not be said for Reavis, Rockefeller, and Morgan- if such a connection existed, it would have been uncovered by Viemeister, or Col William Friedman's boots on the ground researcher, Lt Thomas Fawcett, or Library Of Congress researcher, Dr Clarence Williams.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread