Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The final derived series of photos to the clues to the 30 shares and the vault are being uploaded after the dig in Virginia, this spring. Until then we have set up a facebook page to show off the entirety of these derived movements from Virginia to the Mine Systems and back to VA in the best show of evidence to date concerning the affairs in the Beale Papers coded in secret.

Hope you all enjoy,:headbang:8-):headbang:

Solving the Beale Papers -

( Link removed by mod for rule violation)

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MODS I thought it was fine to reference pages that were blogs or were set up by members.......as long as they weren't other websites for sales and promotions of treasure hunting gear and such, ie competitors.

I didnt know that it would be a violation.....but you see that I can't possibly paint the whole picture here on this site as I had on the Facebook page.....

can I be allowed to reference the page so there are full solves shown? It is merely to get all the info onto a single dedicated page and I am not allowing discussion there so I set up the discussion page here to talk about it and answer any questions.

You see its as harmless as Jean Laf's page he set up for the Simpson Papers

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well the Mods said I cant post a link, but that cant stop you from doing the search for yourself.....cut and paste this into your google search browser and it pops up....

"Solving The Beale Papers"

Enjoy.....

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These articles you post here are nothing of the subject or its topic......stop derailing the post and start your own.....

Your crew's historical ramblings are quite obviously the reason you cant find anything but a post to gig jump.....

Seriously stop playing historian when it does nothing for the hunt but prolong your own diversion from actually using the Beale Papers to derive an actual coded sequence....

What is in the Beale is in the Beale and nowhere else but from direct information decoded there in the Papers....

I am tired of seeing each of you that posts babbling historical discussions trying to flood the site and our posts with your history lessons......

Such a waste of your time and an insult to the actual work being done here.....

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Yes, by the government that the Confederacy seceded from, which would have been the obvious response.
First Inaugural Address, February 18, 1861 : Rice University The Papers of Jefferson Davis
http://avalon.law.yale.edu/19th/csa_1022761.asp Davis letter to Lincoln
Notice the influence of Vattels LAW OF NATIONS in Davis's speech and letter.
VLoN was ONE of THREE "Secret" books of the Confederate Gov't; 2 books were burned by orders in Danville, Va. VLoN was saved & went to Lynchburg, Va. (VIRGINIA state capital, 4/7-10/1865). STILL looking for it...

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
These articles you post here are nothing of the subject or its topic......stop derailing the post and start your own...
My friend, Eldo, it was in response to your remark about the South on post #5 and that of doverturtle's on posts #7 & #12. It sees you both have a "thing" about the South.
Now you have mentioned Reavis, a Confederate soldier, you claim was involved in forging the Beale Papers and the Peralta stones as a "map" to the Beale treasure. Now as a Confederate soldier who may have been involved with codes that enabled him to create the Beale ciphers, Reavis would have had knowledge of Vattel's LAW OF NATIONS, may have been utilized for the ciphers, if and only if your Reavis theory has merit and validity.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Your crew's historical ramblings are quite obviously the reason you cant find anything but a post to gig jump.....

I am tired of seeing each of you that posts babbling historical discussions trying to flood the site and our posts with your history lessons...
Those who ignore actual history are apt to create an alternative history to support one's own theory.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Those who ignore actual history are apt to create an alternative history to support one's own theory.
ECS, I think that they are confused with the EF Beale Expedition of 1858... EF was in Arizona for US Army. It was AFTER the CONFEDERATE WAR (Beale PAPERS Pamphlet of 1885). NO WAY could "remains" be left of TJB Expeditions of 1817-1822 or so... Beale's name WAS on a rock in Arizona in 1858 or so.

Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ECS, I think that they are confused with the EF Beale Expedition of 1858... EF was in Arizona for US Army. It was AFTER the CONFEDERATE WAR (Beale PAPERS Pamphlet of 1885). NO WAY could "remains" be left of TJB Expeditions of 1817-1822 or so... Beale's name WAS on a rock in Arizona in 1858 or so.

Ah, but you forget, Beale's name and initials are inscribed all over the landscapes if you only wish to believe they are. He must have employed thousands of men just for the task. :laughing7:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These articles you post here are nothing of the subject or its topic......stop derailing the post and start your own.....

Seriously stop playing historian when it does nothing for the hunt but prolong your own diversion from actually using the Beale Papers to derive an actual coded sequence....

What is in the Beale is in the Beale and nowhere else but from direct information decoded there in the Papers....

I am tired of seeing each of you that posts babbling historical discussions trying to flood the site and our posts with your history lessons......

Such a waste of your time and an insult to the actual work being done here.....

Eldo, my friend, you continue to display frustration upon the fact that many folks simply don't buy into your sprawling conspiracy theory, but, such is subjective and rational human reasoning, a condition you can never change no matter how desperately you continue to try. :thumbsup:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
ECS, I think that they are confused with the EF Beale Expedition of 1858... EF was in Arizona for US Army...
He hasn't mentioned Jefferson Davis's Camel Corps which was utilized by E F Beale's Party.
Maybe Reavis would walk a mile for a camel!

Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...and no matter how hard one tries, it ALL comes back to James Beverly Ward's 1885 copyright and publication in Lynchburg, Virginia.

Actually, there is no evidence that Ward was behind the publishing of the pamphlet......his name just appears on the copyright, which is in compliance with the details offered in the story, that he was just the acting agent. So, no matter how hard one tries........:laughing7:

Happy Thanksgiving, to you and everyone else, by the way. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The basic problem with your confusion is the fact YOU gentleman are still contemplating my work as fact.....struggling to find the 'right beale'

LOL

As if this has anything to do with it....as a master forger surely has you all running for an excuse

One who worked in St Louis?......

James Reavis was that man who picked through history to make you all follow his trail of "clues"

You shouldn't give up so soon.....apparently even Justin has found some tasty treats keeping his faith.....which you men have none in the shared knowledge presented for verification....

you trend like a bunch of kindergartners....I think its nap time.....or coffee time :coffee2:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The basic problem with your confusion is the fact YOU gentleman are still contemplating my work as fact.....struggling to find the 'right beale'

LOL

As if this has anything to do with it....as a master forger surely has you all running for an excuse

One who worked in St Louis?......

James Reavis was that man who picked through history to make you all follow his trail of "clues"

You shouldn't give up so soon.....apparently even Justin has found some tasty treats keeping his faith.....which you men have none in the shared knowledge presented for verification....

you trend like a bunch of kindergartners....I think its nap time.....or coffee time :coffee2:

I don't believe I've ever witnessed anyone so desperate to find an audience of submission and compliance. I think a nap is a good idea. Maybe you can dream one up. :thumbsup:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The basic problem with your confusion is the fact YOU gentleman are still contemplating my work as fact...
Trust me, Eldo, I do not find any "fact" in your work.
How can anyone expect the "work" of a master forger like James Reavis or John Laflin to be truthful, for a forgers only goal is to profit from the gullible who have been beguiled to accept his work as a legitimate item.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Actually, there is no evidence that Ward was behind the publishing of the pamphlet......his name just appears on the copyright...
...but as the copyright owner/holder, Ward holds all the rights for the use of that work, including the publishing of said work.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...but as the copyright owner/holder, Ward holds all the rights for the use of that work, including the publishing of said work.

Does he? I'm not so sure that can be determined unless you might have access to any contractual agreements/arrangements that "may have" existed between the possible source and the agent. Again, just more unknowns in the huge piles of unknowns.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread