E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
"lies rather beyond the range of possibility"- Col George Fabyan
"diabolical ingenuity, specifically designed to lure the unwary reader"- William Friedman
"nothing more or less than a hoax"- Elizabeth Smith Friedman
"the Beale treasure is likely to be a hoax, invented by whomever authored the Beale Papers"-
Dr Todd Mateer
It may be time to relook at what the professional codebreakers have stated concerning the Beale Papers.
It does stand diametrically opposed to the self professed amateurs that have claimed cipher solution.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
LOL! THAT is based ONLY on the Beale Ciphers/Codes! There may STILL be a Treasure "out there"! Heh...

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
"Hoax" ciphers do not bode well for the validity of the Beale perilous adventure story nor for the existence of a treasure.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There will always be a real treasure. I mean, who would write an untruthful tale of lost treasure unless they were trying to actually hide the existence of a real one, right? :laughing7:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It may be time to relook at what the professional codebreakers have stated concerning the Beale Papers.
It does stand diametrically opposed to the self professed amateurs that have claimed cipher solution.

Who is to say that Professional Codebreakers haven't broken the codes.....?

You simply can't operate such complex historical timelines with the fact that the Beale is 100% cryptic,

You are reading into the Cover Story.....

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Something that is fully documented and has been tried by numerous agencies, with the wimpy file that they have on it, and the actual contents in that file should show you the lingering reminder of what these agencies do when they find something....or don't want someone else finding out about their activities with this stolen gold from the Apache.....

They don't share it.....they hoard it for themselves...... you are already finding evidence of these types of land grabs going on in Virginia making their little comfort zone there, claiming prices for land for sale is valued in the Millions.

When searching for land owners for the agreements to be drafted, the common sight was a 40 acre plot for sale for over 1,000,000.00 !!!

This is farm land, and used for nothing more than for farming.... why are they trying to inflate the values of the properties there? To make their new economic standards there just like their original financiers had planned.....

These "Locals" have begun their affairs and are now expecting some millionaire to come by their swamp and the mosquito ponds? What in Virginia is worth a million dollars?

Nothing but the illusion behind the "Hidden Treasure".

Professional codebreakers often rely on a profile of the individual that made the code to figure out their ciphers......but this one had an entire documented and well planned out affair that left behind records everywhere ...... you few dedicated historians (like those that think that they are the "missing link" to something that is played out this long should really find it funny that you have been chasing a few men, as opposed to hunting down their ENTIRE affair.....

Doesn't mean that the pro's haven't cracked the ciphers......just means that they are feeding everyone a line....people like Elonka Dunin regularly make the effort to travel the country to enlighten everyone about the facts gathered online, but they refuse to examine evidence that either finds the answers or refutes their suspicions......the illusion is the same....

Strange resemblances to similar posts here are noted.....

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The one reason that no one person has the same decoded ciphers is because they are just selling books, they have the idea that no one will ever prove them wrong . Well they thought wrong !
I can understand how it is people think they whole thing to be a hoax, its just the easy way out for a code breaker to say ( its not real ) then they can keep there job as a cryptologist without looking BAD !
It is just as easy to claim solution applying the same logic, Laf.
Your solution has NOT been proven wrong because it hasn't been analyzed or even seen by a professional cryptologist, and has NOT been proven correct or accurate due to the same lack of analyzing by a professional cryptologist.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
It is just as easy to claim solution applying the same logic, Laf.
Your solution has NOT been proven wrong because it hasn't been analyzed or even seen by a professional cryptologist, and has NOT been proven correct or accurate due to the same lack of analyzing by a professional cryptologist.

There is a lot that separates me from everyone . I have made statements that no one else can , just to stand apart from all the people that repeat all of what they read in the books about the Beal Ciphers . To say there is two codes on Page 2 and that the correct spelling of Beal is Beal as by beal's own hand puts me afar from any trixster with a book to sell .

200 years coming up real soon for these ciphers in the Beale Papers . 2022 would be a good day to release the Paper I have .

I know what I have done and Beal himself in the decoded ciphers tells me I have done it right every step of the way !

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well LA DE DA

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
There is a lot that separates me from everyone . I have made statements that no one else can ...
...and how has that worked out for you so far?
There comes a time when you must stand or fall with those statements.
That's what separates the jive from what's real.
So far there has been a whole lotta that separates you from everyone as you say.

Last edited:

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
So far there has been a whole lotta that separates you from everyone as you say.

Doesn't seem to be your problem , so don't worry about it .

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Sure is a whole lot of nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread