CODEBREAKER COMMENTS ABOUT BEALE CIPHERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's about all you got is clowning and laughing not much of an "Expert Cryptographer"

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was not just thinking, I have been thinking for a long time---------YOURS IS TOO.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is what you posted. "I was just thinking if all the papers are fictional , your decoding is too ! "

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
That is what you posted. "I was just thinking if all the papers are fictional , your decoding is too ! "

Yes , but they are real and my decoding is real and the fact that you say they ( The Beal Ciphers ) are fake tels me you have been pulling the wool over people eyes all this time with your works of fiction including you decoding .

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You sure you have your eyes open?8-)

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi grandpaw do you have a mouth to match the teeth.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He is talking about your insult not mine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread