Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL you are trying so hard to make people fight with you. The whole thing about this thread, is are the Beale Ciphers real? Someone solving the name cipher would prove that they are real.

It would seem that anyone could put anything as the deciphered text, like others have. The problem comes when it is done right! All the nuts fall out of the tree once the shaking starts. The proof that someone has done it is when they can show how they did it, or as Reb said recover something that was hidden by Beal! Something no one has done yet.

audigger53

Mar 27, 2004
Severn, Maryland
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
It would seem that anyone could put anything as the deciphered text, like others have. The problem comes when it is done right! All the nuts fall out of the tree once the shaking starts. The proof that someone has done it is when they can show how they did it, or as Reb said recover something that was hidden by Beal! Something no one has done yet.

Well you welcome to your opinion, but if I broke the ciphers and found the cache, I sure would NOT advertise the fact! 50% Treasure Trove tax to start with and that's if the Gov doesn't declare it as "Historical Artifacts". But I might well post the names of all the members to prove I had solved at least one of the other 2 ciphers.

OP
OP
Cryptography

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well you welcome to your opinion, but if I broke the ciphers and found the cache, I sure would NOT advertise the fact! 50% Treasure Trove tax to start with and that's if the Gov doesn't declare it as "Historical Artifacts". But I might well post the names of all the members to prove I had solved at least one of the other 2 ciphers.

The last time I talked to R. John Piper he was working on the Cipher Code from Oak Island 90 foot stone. Asking me for the most original sets of the cipher from that stone. He also had been working on some other items he was getting paid for (secret stuff).

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
If I was Beale in 1820 I may have known that someone was going to need to put them in a order of some kind in 1832. C2 is just the one that was to be first needed to be decoded. 20 years is a long time to work on them with C2 as the only page decoded. If I was looking at the ciphers before C2 was decoded I would look at the Number first up on each page. The one with 71, I would make #1, the one with 115, I would make #2 and the one with 317 I would make #3. Just how I would do it . And once he decoded the first cipher ( C2 )he may have made the same discovery . After all he did work with them for 20 years or so.

:goldtrophy:

Amazingly they all work out that way .

Part 1
C1 starts with # 71
C2 starts with 115
C3 starts with 317

we see

1 , 11 , 3

Part 2
If you Take C1 # 71 and then C3 #317 without the 3 and C2 in the middle without the 5

we see

71>11<17

Just an interesting thing that they are in order that way .

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Amazingly they all work out that way .

Part 1
C1 starts with # 71
C2 starts with 115
C3 starts with 317

we see

1 , 11 , 3

Part 2
If you Take C1 # 71 and then C3 #317 without the 3 and C2 in the middle without the 5

we see

71>11<17

Just an interesting thing that they are in order that way .

If you look at them in order .

C1 starts with 71
C2 starts with 115
C3 starts with 317

NO BRAINER

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL you are trying so hard to make people fight with you. The whole thing about this thread, is are the Beale Ciphers real? Someone solving the name cipher would prove that they are real.

Beale's Associates.jpg

Gold Digger, Here are the names of all Beale's Associates, where they lived and others who they wanted their shares left to. Still does not prove whether the story is real or not?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you look at them in order .

C1 starts with 71
C2 starts with 115
C3 starts with 317

NO BRAINER

And of course you can prove that the author of the Job Print Pamphlet numbered the sheets by the same process as you did and he was able to decipher C2 saying that C1 contained the directions to the treasure and C3 gives the names and addresses of all his associates and to whom was to receive their shares of the treasures? What are the odds?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
It would seem that anyone could put anything as the deciphered text, like others have. The problem comes when it is done right!
All the nuts fall out of the tree once the shaking starts...
There HAS been a whole lot of shaking going on in these Beale threads...
explains the nuts that keep falling out.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since it was brought to everyone's attention a long time back that there was no possible way the author could know which of the ciphers was, 1 &3, hopeful decoders have concocted all manner of alternate solution as to how he knew. Of course, none of these claims came around until after this particular flaw in the author's story was disclosed, some of these hopefuls even changing their minds as to how he did it. Of course, none of these alternate proposals changes the existing flaw in the author's claim as to how he allegedly did it. So here again, all these other alternate solutions in regards to how the author knew the correct order only further establish that the author was a liar, yet again. :laughing7: So these folks just keep discrediting the entire story with every alternate solution, name spelling, etc., etc., that they continue to propose. That's pretty darn clear to most everyone. :icon_thumleft:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Beale's Associates 2.jpg Beale's Associates3.jpg Beale Associates4.jpg Beale Associates5.jpg Beale Associates6.jpg

Here is how it is done masterpoe As you can see there is still over 170 pages of how it was deciphered. I also have C1, C2, C3 and C4. Genealogy of the Beale Family, the Scouts names and relations to Morriss, Otey, Bufords, Wards, Purcells and other families of interest in the Beale Treasure.

The last two names on the first page, Joseph Miller and Walter Otey. Joseph Miller was the first American to cross the Great Divide. Walter Otey before going west was the Deputy Sheriff of Bedford County.

Last edited:

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 1539593 View attachment 1539594 View attachment 1539595 View attachment 1539596 View attachment 1539597

Here is how it is done masterpoe As you can see there is still over 170 pages of how it was deciphered. I also have C1, C2, C3 and C4. Genealogy of the Beale Family, the Scouts names and relations to Morriss, Otey, Bufords, Wards, Purcells and other families of interest in the Beale Treasure.

The last two names on the first page, Joseph Miller and Walter Otey. Joseph Miller was the first American to cross the Great Divide. Walter Otey before going west was the Deputy Sheriff of Bedford County.

Anyone can just put letters to Numbers , but as BigScoop states , you must have a process of how you decoded the ciphers proved so that the people that are your peers can use it to get the same exact decoding you did . I'm starting to see why BigScoop is so reluctant to believe me .

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nobody believes you because you have not posted anything of how you deciphered anything. My decipherment has been out there for 28 years for everyone to see. Those people and their locations have been found by research after the decipherment---------not before.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Franklin has made a valid point that you seem not to understand, Laf.
Seeing is believing, and so far you have shown nothing but boast.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Be nimble .Be quick. Tarry scant atop a burning wick.....

Tarried long? Ah well. Thanks for playing.:laughing7:

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Nobody believes you because you have not posted anything of how you deciphered anything. My decipherment has been out there for 28 years for everyone to see. Those people and their locations have been found by research after the decipherment---------not before.

It means nothing to show what your decoding is , just in how you go it is how someone can prove to people you have actually accomplished decoding the Beal Ciphers .

That's the whole problem today , you must first prove the prosses and then comes the decoding .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread