Now That Someone Has Decoded The Beale Papers As OF Jan 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bro. DC is deceased, & was indicated as to solving the "location code" (with "pics"), and a "last will" cypher. There IS a web-site, but I have NOT seen the "site"; MAY be on SOUTH Goose Creek within 4 miles of Buford's. A video was also included, & it appeared to be at the base of Porter Mountain... dunno, tho. I WILL look it up; to my knowledge, AG is NOT a "poster"

We need a little "AG" to heat this site up some or is it needing cooling down?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Bro. DC is deceased, & was indicated as to solving the "location code" (with "pics"), and a "last will" cypher. There IS a web-site, but I have NOT seen the "site on the ground"; MAY be on SOUTH Goose Creek within 4 miles of Buford's. A video was also included, & it appeared to be at the base of Porter Mountain... dunno, tho. I WILL look it up; to my knowledge, AG is NOT a "poster". :laughing7:
Just "google" Dan Cole & the Beale Ciphers...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread