Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: Now That Someone Has Decoded The Beale Papers As OF Jan 2014

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Jack

Jan 2015
    101 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Now That Someone Has Decoded The Beale Papers As OF Jan 2014

So we have someone who has done the impossible and decoded the Beale papers.

My hat is off to you John you proved it to me. I will not post his email to me or even say what he said. But it looks like we have a winner in the race to decode the ciphers.

I seem to miss out on some of the fun here. Thanks Franklin for keeping me up to date with all the goings on. Hope your new book does well!
    Last edited by Cryptography; Nov 16, 2015 at 02:46 PM.

Jun 2007
    5544 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptography View Post

My hat is off to you John you proved it to me. I will not post his email to me or even say what he said. But it looks like we have a winner in the race to decode the ciphers.

I seem to miss out on some of the fun here. Thanks Franklin for keeping me up to date with all the goings on. Hope your new book dose well!
    "Decoding" means NOTHING... Discovery & RECOVERY does! So "post" pics, please!

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    5835 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    ... Hope your new book dose well!
    It does seem more than coincidence that both Laf and Crypto both misspell does as "DOSE".
    What's up with that?
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Jun 2007
    5544 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ECS View Post
    It does seem more than coincidence that both Laf and Crypto both misspell does as "DOSE".
    What's up with that?
    Aphasia...? I have it at times...

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    5835 times
    My hat is off to you John you proved it to me...
    "Roll over Crypto, and give Justintime the news"
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Jun 2007
    5544 times
    "Roll over Crypto, and give Justintime the news"
    HA!

us
    El Presidente

Jul 2014
    Vermont
    Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger too
    320 times
    My guess is that it takes more than a few codes to derive the full solve.......has anyone taken a crack at the location of the mines?

How about the bodies.....nope?

Well what about the vault and the 30 shares........?

Nobody but me?

Guess not huh?

Codes to me are basically useless without the rest of the information included....

Without the information you are left finding a single location and operation, there are two locations to find, two operations that went down, the first was the valley takeover in Phoenix under the Peralta Land Grab and the second one relates to Wounded Knee, SD.

Not one person has attributed their operation to the larger picture that LC BAKER and Ken Bauman have included in their research.

I am glad that someone broke the codes, but hope they realize that there are more codes to be unlocked in the Beale and that by skirting through this without recognizing the importance of it all is like holding a hand over your eyes while waving the Confederate Flag around screaming "I found it"

There's a little more work to do and it doesn't get overlooked, just saying, we are well into the documentary phase of our work and numerous officials have been informed of the parties involved and the full agenda and affairs plotted. So making a half witted attempt to dive into codebreaking is going to take a little more effort to solve the full Beale.
    But he who knows forms, is able to grasp the unity of nature beneath the surface of materials which are very unlike. Thus is he able to identify and bring about things that have never been done before, things of the kind which neither the vicissitudes of nature, nor hard experimenting, nor pure accident could ever have actualized, nor even human thought dreamed of. And thus from the discovery of the forms flows true speculation and unrestricted operation.

us
    treasurelagoon.wordpress.com

Jun 2010
    Wherever there be treasure!
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    5947 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldo View Post
    My guess is that it takes more than a few codes to derive the full solve.......has anyone taken a crack at the location of the mines?

How about the bodies.....nope?

Well what about the vault and the 30 shares........?

Nobody but me?

Guess not huh?

Codes to me are basically useless without the rest of the information included....

Without the information you are left finding a single location and operation, there are two locations to find, two operations that went down, the first was the valley takeover in Phoenix under the Peralta Land Grab and the second one relates to Wounded Knee, SD.

Not one person has attributed their operation to the larger picture that LC BAKER and Ken Bauman have included in their research.

I am glad that someone broke the codes, but hope they realize that there are more codes to be unlocked in the Beale and that by skirting through this without recognizing the importance of it all is like holding a hand over your eyes while waving the Confederate Flag around screaming "I found it"

There's a little more work to do and it doesn't get overlooked, just saying, we are well into the documentary phase of our work and numerous officials have been informed of the parties involved and the full agenda and affairs plotted. So making a half witted attempt to dive into codebreaking is going to take a little more effort to solve the full Beale.
    So Crypto makes a thread promoting Jean's claimed solve of the ciphers to which you feel inclined to call Jean's efforts "half witted". Not long ago you were thanking Jean for promoting your "theory" and now you are resorting to making more childish insults and name calling simply because your theory isn't being taken seriously. Seems to me you're extremely frustrated and lashing out at anybody you can these days. So I will reply to some of your posted questions.....

"Has anyone taken a crack at the location of the mines?"
    No. Because they only exist in what you have created in your head.

"How bout the bodies?"
    No again, as they only exist in the super secret conspiracy you have created in your head.

"Nobody but me?"
    And that pretty much sums it up.
    ECS and Rebel - KGC like this.
    "Treasure is wherever it can be found."

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    5835 times
    My guess is that it takes more than a few codes to derive the full solve... So making a half witted attempt to dive into codebreaking is going to take a little more effort to solve the full Beale.
    ...and
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us
    Jack

Jan 2015
    101 times
    What's up with that?
    Thank you ECS, would not want to upset Franklin with auto correct errors.

us
    Jack

Jan 2015
    101 times
    I have been reading some of the post here. John did not tell you guys?

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    5835 times
    My hat is off to you John you proved it to me...
    ...and how, Crypto, did you determine that Laf's deciphered code is accurate and the correct message contained in C1 & C3?
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us
    treasurelagoon.wordpress.com

Jun 2010
    Wherever there be treasure!
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    5947 times
    ...and how, Crypto, did you determine that Laf's deciphered code is accurate and the correct message contained in C1 & C3?
    And there rest the real core to the mystery. A lot of solutions over the years. A lot of certain claims.
    Rebel - KGC and ECS like this.
    "Treasure is wherever it can be found."

us
    El Presidente

Jul 2014
    Vermont
    Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger too
    320 times
    The half witted part is when you forget the facts in the case for a quick victory in the so called challenge of "Breaking the Beale Codes".....

full witted would insinuate a full solve locating the whole objective discussed.....Are you still piecing them all together? Just speculating ....its all explained on my site page.....

I was not directing this at Jean Laf.....I was telling Crypto that basically a win is still a partial solve in this case......and I still have respect for Jean Laf.......

no matter how you twist things, Scooper Duper, misinterpretations can be embarrassing....
    But he who knows forms, is able to grasp the unity of nature beneath the surface of materials which are very unlike. Thus is he able to identify and bring about things that have never been done before, things of the kind which neither the vicissitudes of nature, nor hard experimenting, nor pure accident could ever have actualized, nor even human thought dreamed of. And thus from the discovery of the forms flows true speculation and unrestricted operation.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    5835 times
    I am glad that someone broke the codes, but hope they realize that there are more codes to be unlocked in the Beale and that by skirting through this without recognizing the importance of it all is like holding a hand over your eyes while waving the Confederate Flag around screaming "I found it"...
    What is the meaning of this statement, Eldo?

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links