Now That Someone Has Decoded The Beale Papers As OF Jan 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So we have someone who has done the impossible and decoded the Beale papers.

My hat is off to you John you proved it to me. I will not post his email to me or even say what he said. But it looks like we have a winner in the race to decode the ciphers.

I seem to miss out on some of the fun here. Thanks Franklin for keeping me up to date with all the goings on. Hope your new book does well!:icon_thumleft:

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

My hat is off to you John you proved it to me. I will not post his email to me or even say what he said. But it looks like we have a winner in the race to decode the ciphers.

I seem to miss out on some of the fun here. Thanks Franklin for keeping me up to date with all the goings on. Hope your new book dose well!:icon_thumleft:
"Decoding" means NOTHING... Discovery & RECOVERY does! So "post" pics, please!

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My guess is that it takes more than a few codes to derive the full solve.......has anyone taken a crack at the location of the mines?

How about the bodies.....nope?

Well what about the vault and the 30 shares........?

Nobody but me?

Guess not huh?

Codes to me are basically useless without the rest of the information included....

Without the information you are left finding a single location and operation, there are two locations to find, two operations that went down, the first was the valley takeover in Phoenix under the Peralta Land Grab and the second one relates to Wounded Knee, SD.

Not one person has attributed their operation to the larger picture that LC BAKER and Ken Bauman have included in their research.

I am glad that someone broke the codes, but hope they realize that there are more codes to be unlocked in the Beale and that by skirting through this without recognizing the importance of it all is like holding a hand over your eyes while waving the Confederate Flag around screaming "I found it"

There's a little more work to do and it doesn't get overlooked, just saying, we are well into the documentary phase of our work and numerous officials have been informed of the parties involved and the full agenda and affairs plotted. So making a half witted attempt to dive into codebreaking is going to take a little more effort to solve the full Beale.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My guess is that it takes more than a few codes to derive the full solve.......has anyone taken a crack at the location of the mines?

Nobody but me?

Guess not huh?

Codes to me are basically useless without the rest of the information included....

Without the information you are left finding a single location and operation, there are two locations to find, two operations that went down, the first was the valley takeover in Phoenix under the Peralta Land Grab and the second one relates to Wounded Knee, SD.

Not one person has attributed their operation to the larger picture that LC BAKER and Ken Bauman have included in their research.

I am glad that someone broke the codes, but hope they realize that there are more codes to be unlocked in the Beale and that by skirting through this without recognizing the importance of it all is like holding a hand over your eyes while waving the Confederate Flag around screaming "I found it"

There's a little more work to do and it doesn't get overlooked, just saying, we are well into the documentary phase of our work and numerous officials have been informed of the parties involved and the full agenda and affairs plotted. So making a half witted attempt to dive into codebreaking is going to take a little more effort to solve the full Beale.

So Crypto makes a thread promoting Jean's claimed solve of the ciphers to which you feel inclined to call Jean's efforts "half witted". Not long ago you were thanking Jean for promoting your "theory" and now you are resorting to making more childish insults and name calling simply because your theory isn't being taken seriously. Seems to me you're extremely frustrated and lashing out at anybody you can these days. So I will reply to some of your posted questions.....

"Has anyone taken a crack at the location of the mines?"
No. Because they only exist in what you have created in your head.

"How bout the bodies?"
No again, as they only exist in the super secret conspiracy you have created in your head.

"Nobody but me?"
And that pretty much sums it up. :thumbsup:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
My guess is that it takes more than a few codes to derive the full solve... So making a half witted attempt to dive into codebreaking is going to take a little more effort to solve the full Beale.
...and???

OP
OP
Cryptography

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It does seem more than coincidence that both Laf and Crypto both misspell does as "DOSE".
What's up with that?

Thank you ECS, would not want to upset Franklin with auto correct errors.

OP
OP
Cryptography

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been reading some of the post here. John did not tell you guys?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
My hat is off to you John you proved it to me...
...and how, Crypto, did you determine that Laf's deciphered code is accurate and the correct message contained in C1 & C3?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...and how, Crypto, did you determine that Laf's deciphered code is accurate and the correct message contained in C1 & C3?

And there rest the real core to the mystery. A lot of solutions over the years. A lot of certain claims.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The half witted part is when you forget the facts in the case for a quick victory in the so called challenge of "Breaking the Beale Codes".....

full witted would insinuate a full solve locating the whole objective discussed.....Are you still piecing them all together? Just speculating ....its all explained on my site page.....

I was not directing this at Jean Laf.....I was telling Crypto that basically a win is still a partial solve in this case......and I still have respect for Jean Laf.......

no matter how you twist things, Scooper Duper, misinterpretations can be embarrassing....

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I am glad that someone broke the codes, but hope they realize that there are more codes to be unlocked in the Beale and that by skirting through this without recognizing the importance of it all is like holding a hand over your eyes while waving the Confederate Flag around screaming "I found it"...
What is the meaning of this statement, Eldo?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

Nobody but me?

Guess not huh?

LC Baker...? Ken Bauman...?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The half witted part is when you forget the facts in the case for a quick victory in the so called challenge of "Breaking the Beale Codes"...
...and the only real "facts" in the case is that the existence of Beale treasure originated with the copyright and publication in 1885 of the BEALE PAPERS by James Beverly Ward.
Whether or not the Beale expedition occurred, or if Beale left the iron box containing the three ciphers with Robert Morriss, or if the "author" received this information from Morriss during the 2nd year of the Confederate War, it ALL comes back to Ward.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
no matter how you twist things, Scooper Duper, misinterpretations can be embarrassing....

You certainly said a mouthful there, my friend. How's that Peralta Stone authentication coming along? Found anymore TJB's inscribed upon the landscapes? :laughing7:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread