Solving the Beale Papers

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
No, but I have had many good friends that were.
Did they "talk"...? Wife just ordered your book today, for my X-mas present. Bro Dan Cole (33rd) also utilized Masonic Rituals; I don't "see" it...

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Max Guggenheimer was a Freemason, and his Lodge did many good works in Lynchburg, and the Beale Papers may have been created as a fund raiser.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Max Guggenheimer was a Freemason, and his Lodge did many good works in Lynchburg, and the Beale Papers may have been created as a fund raiser.

Well, there it is, in a nutshell. The Beale Papers "may have been" many things.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
PROBABLY Hill City Lodge # 183, chartered in 1859... up from Marshall Lodge # 39 on 9th Street, chartered in 1793.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Hill City Lodge was ORIGINALLY in the Maj. John Ward building on 11th & Church Street; BEAUTIFUL building with Masonic carvings & Window frame; stated to be HAUNTED & investigated by local PI club... NOTHING found. PM of # 183 found the window frame (in an antiques shop, downtown) and presented it to # 183, last year. We were honored to receive a piece of our Lodge History!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Bro Dan Cole (32nd or 33rd) also used Masonic "clues"... "google" (removed by mod rule violation)

Last edited by a moderator:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Per "post" # 1... what "series of COMPLEX Masonic allegories, written in celebration of unique events which occurred within Freemasonry between 1880 & 1883"...?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, you have posted several "may have been"...and still, the beat goes on. :thumbsup:

That's my point, exactly. There is no conclusive evidence to anything, not even the simple dime novel theory. And that's what allows all of these various theories and solutions. Absolutely no restraints. :thumbsup:

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have solved the Beale Papers and invite you to read my new book, which is formatted as a proof - the link to which is attached below.

I will answer any and all questions relating to it.

(Removed by mod, rule violation)

Back from China? Congratulation on the book.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions