Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: THE CRYPTO STAND PAGE 1, PAGE 2 AND PAGE 3 AUTHENTICATED CIPHER PAGE NUMBERS

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Jun 2007
    11665 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ECS View Post
    Its all in the family, Bigscoop. As I mentioned, if it wasn't for the HART PAPERS attracting Pauline Innis's attention, after which she wrote "GOLD IN THE BLUE RIDGE", the 1885 Beale Papers would have been long forgotten.
    ...and who possessed the iron box with ciphers that was shown to Innis?
    All in the family.
    George L. Hart, Sr.: HART PAPERS - 1952; Pauline Innis: GOLD IN THE BLUE RIDGE - 1964.
    franklin likes this.

us
    manaloneblog.wordpress.com

Jun 2010
    Wherever there be treasure!
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    8432 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    The Hart's and the all in the family theory. OK, let's run with that for a moment.....then how did the Hart's arrive at, "Thomas Jefferson Beale?" Up to this point it had only been Thomas Beale, or TJB, so why and how the Jefferson? Did they too simply add this for additional parlor entertainment?
    "Treasure is wherever it can be found."

us
    Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    5103 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bigscoop View Post
    The Hart's and the all in the family theory. OK, let's run with that for a moment.....then how did the Hart's arrive at, "Thomas Jefferson Beale?" Up to this point it had only been Thomas Beale, or TJB, so why and how the Jefferson? Did they too simply add this for additional parlor entertainment?
    You must remember Clayton I Hart got his information from Newton Hazelwood and James B. Ward and Ward's son. I have read the Hart Papers several times trying to figure that one out. Also where George Hart sent letters telling P. Innis where the iron box was located. All of this is new information in P. Innis new Gold Covered book.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Jun 2007
    11665 times
    HA! Ask George L. Hart, Sr. (the author)..

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    9531 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    See here's the thing....."everyone" thinks they have the connections... Truth is simply that there are so few facts to set limits on one's imagination... But in the end how is any of it directly connected to the story? As you fully know, none of it is. It's just a bunch of raw data tossed into the steaming pot.
    ...and that's the rub. The Beale Papers is a patchwork quilt pieced together from various fabrics providing a plausible story of "could have happened" to the reader due to the reader's knowledge of similar events that had occurred.
    As we have both stated on several threads, there exist NO direct connection to anything written in the Beale Papers, except for the mention of Max Guggenheimer living in what was once Robert Morriss's house.
    here is No outside proof that Thomas Beale ever gave the iron box with ciphers to Morriss, the letters from Beale to Morriss, or of Morriss ever relating the story to the unknown author, that information exists only in the 1885 job pamphlet.
    Beyond that, it is, as you mentioned, raw data thrown into a steaming pot creating Beale gumbo.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us
    manaloneblog.wordpress.com

Jun 2010
    Wherever there be treasure!
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    8432 times
    ...and that's the rub. The Beale Papers is a patchwork quilt pieced together from various fabrics providing a plausible story of "could have happened" to the reader due to the reader's knowledge of similar events that had occurred.

My point was.....as a fiction theorist/enthusiast you simply don't need go into all of this other speculations as the case is pretty darn solid when left entirely alone. Each time you do start theorizing on how the entire fiction process went down you just end up tossing even more unnecessary and uncertain data (that can be argued/debated) into the steaming pot. Just leave it as fiction. Why weaken the #1 position.
    ECS and Rebel - KGC like this.
    "Treasure is wherever it can be found."

us
    Jack

Jan 2015
    166 times
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    You must remember Clayton I Hart got his information from Newton Hazelwood and James B. Ward and Ward's son. I have read the Hart Papers several times trying to figure that one out. Also where George Hart sent letters telling P. Innis where the iron box was located. All of this is new information in P. Innis new Gold Covered book.
    P. Innis new Gold Covered book, I have not seen this book yet.

I think Jean needs to get with the Ward descendants and check the original ciphers if they are still in there possession. They can get there share by helping.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    9531 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptography View Post

I think Jean needs to get with the Ward descendants and check the original ciphers if they are still in there possession. They can get there share by helping.
    Great Grandson would be Gorham B Walker.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us
    Rev

Dec 2014
    LA
    Discovery 2000 Treasure Hunter XJ9-3050 Treasure Hunter 3030
    304 times
    Bible and Decoding Beale Cipher
    Great Grandson would be Gorham B Walker.

Lynchburg ??

Jun 2007
    11665 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptography View Post

It is a PAPERBACK! BTW... James Beverly WARD; DYK? WARD surname is ENGLISH... meaning TO GUARD! As "Agent for the UNKNOWN Author"... CERTAINLY does THAT! Heh...
    Last edited by Rebel - KGC; Dec 21, 2015 at 06:34 PM.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    9531 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Laf View Post
    Lynchburg ??
    In 1966, Gorham B Walker Jr, B A Lynchburg was an overseer at SWEET BRIAR WOMEN'S COLLEGE,Virginia.
    James Beverly Ward's daughter Adeline McVeigh's daughter was Lelia L Walker, her son was Gorham B Walker.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us
    Rev

Dec 2014
    LA
    304 times
    In 1966, Gorham B Walker Jr, B A Lynchburg was an overseer at SWEET BRIAR WOMEN'S COLLEGE,Virginia.
    James Beverly Ward's daughter Adeline McVeigh's daughter was Lelia L Walker, her son was Gorham B Walker.
    What about Annie Morriss Ward, Adeline sister?

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    9531 times
    Daughter and grandson were present when Adeline was interviewed by Martha Rivers Adams for the article on the Beale Papers that appeared in the THE LYNCHBURG NEWS.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us
    Rev

Dec 2014
    LA
    304 times
    What about Annie Morriss Ward, Adeline sister?
    No one was paying attention eh?

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    9531 times
    No one was paying attention eh?
    Morriss was Ward's uncle after all, and did you notice the Risqu and the modified spelling of Kennerly in the other names?
    All in the family.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links