Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: THE CRYPTO STAND PAGE 1, PAGE 2 AND PAGE 3 AUTHENTICATED CIPHER PAGE NUMBERS

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Rev

Dec 2014
    LA
    Discovery 2000 Treasure Hunter XJ9-3050 Treasure Hunter 3030
    306 times
    Bible and Decoding Beale Cipher
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Laf View Post
    You will find in one of the papers, written in cipher,

No indication of a cipher number given. This letter was in the box too.

And yes they are in the order as 500+page is C1, 700+page is C2 and 600+page is C3. He dose not state in the decoded cipher anything like what you see in the Paper beyond C2 .

Looking at the numbers 71, 115 and 317 in the strand do make perfect acknowledgement of that fact.

This is simply what I have for the decoding today not something to be tied to the papers or author.

Can we agree that as of today and my decoding.

1. C1 is 500+ numbers long and starts with 71 ?
    2. C2 is 700+ numbers long and starts with 115 ?
    3. C3 is 600+ numbers long and starts with 317 ?

I arranged the papers in the order of their length, and numbered them, designing to commence with the first, and devote my whole attention to that until I had either unravelled its meaning or was convinced of its impossibility - afterwards to take up the others and proceed as before

With this idea, a test was made of every book I could procure, by numbering its letters and comparing the numbers with those of the manuscript; all to no purpose, however, until the Declaration of Independence afforded the clue to one of the papers, and revived all my hopes.

It dose look like he worked with all the papers in the manuscript
    Last edited by Jean Laf; Dec 13, 2015 at 09:20 AM.

us
    Rev

Dec 2014
    LA
    306 times
    [/COLOR]

This is simply what I have for the decoding today not something to be tied to the papers or author.

Can we agree that as of today and my decoding.

1. C1 is 500+ numbers long and starts with 71 ?
    2. C2 is 700+ numbers long and starts with 115 ?
    3. C3 is 600+ numbers long and starts with 317 ?

I arranged the papers in the order of their length, and numbered them, designing to commence with the first, and devote my whole attention to that until I had either unravelled its meaning or was convinced of its impossibility - afterwards to take up the others and proceed as before

With this idea, a test was made of every book I could procure, by numbering its letters and comparing the numbers with those of the manuscript; all to no purpose, however, until the Declaration of Independence afforded the clue to one of the papers, and revived all my hopes.

It dose look like he worked with all the papers in the manuscript
    1. So he lay out all three to length and put temporary numbers to them .
    2. And found he could decode one of them .
    3. And it told him it was C2 for the others were C1 and C3 .

Are we good with this so far Sir ?

us
    Rev

Dec 2014
    LA
    306 times
    1. So he lay out all three to length and put temporary numbers to them .
    2. And found he could decode one of them .
    3. And it told him it was C2 for the others were C1 and C3 .

Are we good with this so far Sir ?

If so now we move to the C1 and C3.

We now have a page with some temporary number on it that has 500+ numbers and one with 600+ numbers.

If he were to lay them out to there length shortest to longest ( this may be a clue to how he lay them out before ) he would put a temporary number on them 500+ is C1 and may have had to change the other Number to C3 for the 600+ page .

1. He decoded what was to become C2 .
    2. He lay them back out by length and renumbered them giving us C1 and C3.
    3. He is using temporary still to this day .

Can we agree on this possible scenario ?

4. I can confirm with my decoding the C1 is the Were and C3 is the Who. We know that C2 is the What and When !

Can we agree with this ?
    Last edited by Jean Laf; Dec 13, 2015 at 10:46 AM.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    9535 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    ... I can confirm with my decoding the C1 is the Were and C3 is the Who. We know that C2 is the What and When !
    Others have made that self confirm statement.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us
    manaloneblog.wordpress.com

Jun 2010
    Wherever there be treasure!
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    8585 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    If we believe from the onset that C1 contains the WHERE and that C3 contains the WHO, just as our questionable author claims, then this is what will be sought and eventually arrived. The is no big mystery in this as the shear amount of codes and the endless multitudes of manner in which we might anticipate and fashion solutions makes all of these solutions possible, which is exactly why there have been so many over the years. No big mystery in any of this. Again, if were to grab any publication form the shelf and if we dedicate ourselves to the task long enough we can fashion and eventually arrive at solutions derived from the text of these various books, something that has been done time and time again.

71, 115, 317, these are just random numbers that have been incorporated into a string that only appears to be significant, just as the numbers 288, 760, 952 could be applied to the same type of alleged string you have created to suit your means, of course, these are the last numbers/codes of the same ciphers instead of the first. So which illusion of solution is the correct illusion of solution? This is what you start to encounter once you begin to play the numbers game because they can be selectively manipulated in any manner desired until something convenient is worked out, just as the text of the letters, C2, and the entire narration can be selectively manipulated and fashioned in the same way to meet the demands of any number of proposed keys. With so many numbers and so much text to work with there is no doubt that endless strings of selective code and text can be drawn upon to support whatever claim of solution anyone desires.

The bottom line here, and according to how the author narrated his numbering of the ciphers and according to the clear text of C2, is simply this...."the only way the author can be certain that he has the ciphers numbered correctly is if he already knew that order prior to his alleged numbering of them." PERIOD! So if you're seeking solution to the mystery at hand then you first need to embrace some manner of "credible" theory as to why the author would be compelled to hide the fact that he knew the correct order of the ciphers without ever having to lay them out according to their length or numbering them?
    Last edited by bigscoop; Dec 13, 2015 at 02:45 PM.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.
    "Treasure is wherever it can be found."

us
    Rev

Dec 2014
    LA
    306 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bigscoop View Post
    If we believe from the onset that C1 contains the WHERE and that C3 contains the WHO, just as our questionable author claims, then this is what will be sought and eventually arrived. The is no big mystery in this as the shear amount of codes and the endless multitudes of manner in which we might anticipate and fashion solutions makes all of these solutions possible, which is exactly why there have been so many over the years. No big mystery in any of this. Again, if were to grab any publication form the shelf and if we dedicate ourselves to the task long enough we can fashion and eventually arrive at solutions derived from the text of these various books, something that has been done time and time again.

71, 115, 317, these are just random numbers that have been incorporated into a string that only appears to be significant, just as the numbers 288, 760, 952 could be applied to the same type of alleged string you have created to suit your means, of course, these are the last numbers/codes of the same ciphers instead of the first. So which illusion of solution is the correct illusion of solution? This is what you start to encounter once you begin to play the numbers game because they can be selectively manipulated in any manner desired until something convenient is worked out, just as the text of the letters, C2, and the entire narration can be selectively manipulated and fashioned in the same way to meet the demands of any number of proposed keys. With so many numbers and so much text to work with there is no doubt that endless strings of selective code and text can be drawn upon to support whatever claim of solution anyone desires.

The bottom line here, and according to how the author narrated his numbering of the ciphers and according to the clear text of C2, is simply this...."the only way the author can be certain that he has the ciphers numbered correctly is if he already knew that order prior to his alleged numbering of them." PERIOD! So if you're seeking solution to the mystery at hand then you first need to embrace some manner of "credible" theory as to why the author would be compelled to hide the fact that he knew the correct order of the ciphers without ever having to lay them out according to their length or numbering them?
    I think you have spent way too much time looking for some corrupt plot in all of this. It is a simple thing with simple way that is just passing along information on to people in the best manner at the time. One day you will arrive with an understanding of what I am saying. If you were to put what I have said next to what you are saying and look at it all together at the same time you may see what I see. Good luck with all that Bro.
    Eldo likes this.

us
    Rev

Dec 2014
    LA
    306 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ECS View Post
    Others have made that self confirm statement.
    But none with the authority that has been given me. And they can not tell you how the 30 name plus the relatives, addresses and others fit into the C3 right ?

us

Jun 2010
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    8585 times
    But none with the authority that has been given me.
    Uhhhh.....this is starting to sound like one of those "chosen one" type things. Who, dare I ask, has given you such authority?
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us

Jun 2010
    8585 times
    I think you have spent way too much time looking for some corrupt plot in all of this. It is a simple thing with simple way that is just passing along information on to people in the best manner at the time. One day you will arrive with an understanding of what I am saying. If you were to put what I have said next to what you are saying and look at it all together at the same time you may see what I see. Good luck with all that Bro.
    No corrupt plot, just undeniable facts and inaccuracies within the details of the ciphers and the author's narration. Ignoring these facts in favor of other created desires is another reason why so many solutions have been able to be shaped and manufactured over the years. However, ignoring these facts can never lead anyone to a correct/accurate summation/solution.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us
    Rev

Dec 2014
    LA
    306 times
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Then you are saying that I have done the IMPOSSIBLE and not you because I have all 30 names and their addresses, also to whom TJB left his share to in Manasses on the Lesley Homested. Whow, I did not know I could do the IMPOSSIBlE like Jean Laf says he has done. My names and addresses are out there WHERE IS YOURS?
    I think you are misguide in your C3 decoding to the point you yourself are second guessing it. Why you need to see mine. I am not interested in showing my work here.

us
    Rev

Dec 2014
    LA
    306 times
    Uhhhh.....this is starting to sound like one of those "chosen one" type things. Who, dare I ask, has given you such authority?
    Make for a good book title yes. lol

You know who !

us
    Rev

Dec 2014
    LA
    306 times
    No corrupt plot, just undeniable facts and inaccuracies within the details of the ciphers and the author's narration. Ignoring these facts in favor of other created desires is another reason why so many solutions have been able to be shaped and manufactured over the years. However, ignoring these facts can never lead anyone to a correct/accurate summation/solution.

Again if you lay out what I have said it is a simple solution to what we have as C1, C2 and C3 with no evil villain afoot moving around taking advantage of us. Oh wait did I just describe ESC and Franklin ?

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    9535 times
    ... I am not interested in showing my work here.
    We already knew that Laf, your only reason for posting on TN's Beale thread has been obvious for quite some time.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us

Jun 2010
    8585 times
    Make for a good book title yes. lol

You know who !
    Depends on the nature of the book. lol
    So you think you have been chosen by a divine authority?
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    9535 times
    But none with the authority that has been given me...
    We are all waiting for this revealing answer.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links