Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: THE CRYPTO STAND PAGE 1, PAGE 2 AND PAGE 3 AUTHENTICATED CIPHER PAGE NUMBERS

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Rev

Dec 2014
    LA
    Discovery 2000 Treasure Hunter XJ9-3050 Treasure Hunter 3030
    304 times
    Bible and Decoding Beale Cipher
    Quote Originally Posted by bigscoop View Post
    Depends on the nature of the book. lol
    So you think you have been chosen by a divine authority?

I could not do this on my own. I have help from the one on high to do this work. No secret that I am a Rev.

us
    manaloneblog.wordpress.com

Jun 2010
    Wherever there be treasure!
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    8313 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    You have been given the authority and Justintime once claimed that he had been chosen. All I know is that many a failed hopeful have prayed that they be right over years. So, I'm just not all that certain that the good lord has time for, or an interest in, treasure hunting.
    Last edited by bigscoop; Dec 14, 2015 at 04:27 PM.
    ECS and Rebel - KGC like this.
    "Treasure is wherever it can be found."

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    9366 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    Laf if you take the time and reread Bigscoop's remarks concerning the ciphers on this thread, you may finally come to realize that he has made a solid valid point.
    franklin and Rebel - KGC like this.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    9366 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    You have been given the authority and Justintime once claimed that he had been chosen...
    One should take note of what became of John William Sherman because of his involvement with the BEALE PAPERS.
    franklin and Rebel - KGC like this.

us

Jun 2010
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    8313 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ECS View Post
    One should take note of what became of John William Sherman because of his involvement with the BEALE PAPERS.
    Interesting that you brought that up. A subject for another thread for sure if in fact the Beale Papers played a major role in that circulating outcome?
    Last edited by bigscoop; Dec 14, 2015 at 09:14 PM.
    ECS and Rebel - KGC like this.

us
    Rev

Dec 2014
    LA
    304 times
    You have been given the authority and Justintime once claimed that he had been chosen. All I know is that many a failed hopeful have prayed that they be right over years. So, I'm just not all that certain that the good lord has time for, or an interest in, treasure hunting.
    A good man leaves an inheritance to his children's children, And the wealth of the sinner is stored up for the righteous.

us
    Rev

Dec 2014
    LA
    304 times
    If I remember right talking to a producer once he said there was a man in Alabama that went to a Psychic. And was told he would find the Beale Treasure . Then spent most of his off time looking for it in VA. Was that Justin ?

us
    Rev

Dec 2014
    LA
    304 times
    Laf if you take the time and reread Bigscoop's remarks concerning the ciphers on this thread, you may finally come to realize that he has made a solid valid point.
    You guys make good point all the time. If you take my point on the pages and look carefully at them you can see. list both Bigscoops and my ideas on the same page and look at them. do you see it ?

My views on page numbering.

1. The author set them down and numbered them according to length 700+, 600+ and 500+ or 500+, 600+ and 700+.
    2. The author started with the first one he numbered the page with 700+ or 500+ being the first one .
    3. The author worked with the first and at the time he found nothing working with each page as the same he did with the fist .
    4. The author was able to decode the page with 700+ and found it to be C2 .
    5. The author read C2 that stated C1 had directions for the treasure on it and C3 had all the names and relatives names and addresses of them and others .
    6. the author after 20 years gave up .
    7. The author made the 500+ page C1 and the 600+ C3. Why ? because it is only logical that the 600+ page would have all the names and relatives and addresses and others on it .
    8. The author chose the 500+ as C1 because it is most logical to do so based on the directions somewhere may not need to be as long as the name and addresses .

9. The Crypto strand states the page that has the first numeral as 71 as C1, 115 as C2 and 317 as C3 .
    This also confirms the page numbers as I have stated it is 100 % correct to my decoding .

10. These statements line up 100% with The Beale Papers as we are told in the first two parts of the paper. #9 is my own investigation of the ciphers as if C2 was not yet decoded .

us
    Rev

Dec 2014
    LA
    304 times
    I have read them, they just say all the same thing. If all this is made up why are you folks here ? there has to be something left in you that is hoping all this to be real. I can see it every time a new book or show comes out . What I have said here enplanes all the Page numbering with no flim flam . It just works like stated in the paper.

What is the next problem that keeps you from saying it is all real ?

us

Jun 2010
    8313 times
    Let's clarify something. The debate, at least from my standpoint, isn't that the story IS "all made up", but rather the debate is that the story contains certain inaccuracies and discrepancies that without question render it, "not true as told".

The problem is that when we start to look for alternate answers, or reasons for these inaccuracies we have, A) nothing solid to start with, and B) way too much uncertain data to start manufacturing, or manipulating alternate solutions/reasons around. So the biggest problem in all of this a complete absence of supporting facts from the original source itself.

"A good man leaves an inheritance to his children's children, And the wealth of the sinner is stored up for the righteous." Obviously this isn't a quote from the Beale Papers, nor are there any noted religious connotations referenced in the Beale Papers, so how was this "train of thought" actually arrived? It is arrived at simply due to one researcher's personal desire and the shear amount, overwhelming amount, of uncertain data at our disposal. We have seen this same type thing with the KGC, Freemasons, local legends, etc., etc., etc. To the active researcher it all seems very reasonable, accurate, and real. But the simple truth is that "their faith" in what they believe is what allows all of these various solutions to be formed through the overwhelming amount of uncertain data at their disposal because all of that uncertain data can molded and shaped into whatever is required in support of the illusion. But in the end, "where are the supported and conclusive facts?"

So in answer to your question, it isn't that I don't believe that the story may be relating to something else, but rather it's that I know first hand just how easy it is to manufacture that something else and all of the required supporting evidence, and why.

In very plain form this is what is really happening. We begin researching a story that we believe to be true but in the end we arrive at summations that turn the original source into inaccurate works containing multiple deceptions. Happens each and every time. Why?
    Last edited by bigscoop; Dec 15, 2015 at 08:56 AM.

us
    Rev

Dec 2014
    LA
    304 times
    Let's clarify something. The debate, at least from my standpoint, isn't that the story IS "all made up", but rather the debate is that the story contains certain inaccuracies and discrepancies that without question render it, "not true as told".

The problem is that when we start to look for alternate answers, or reasons for these inaccuracies we have, A) nothing solid to start with, and B) way too much uncertain data to start manufacturing, or manipulating alternate solutions/reasons around. So the biggest problem in all of this a complete absence of supporting facts from the original source itself.

"A good man leaves an inheritance to his children's children, And the wealth of the sinner is stored up for the righteous." Obviously this isn't a quote from the Beale Papers, nor are there any noted religious connotations referenced in the Beale Papers, so how was this "train of thought" actually arrived? It is arrived at simply due to one researcher's personal desire and the shear amount, overwhelming amount, of uncertain data at our disposal. We have seen this same type thing with the KGC, Freemasons, local legends, etc., etc., etc. To the active researcher it all seems very reasonable, accurate, and real. But the simple truth is that "their faith" in what they believe is what allows all of these various solutions to be formed through the overwhelming amount of uncertain data at their disposal because all of that uncertain data can molded and shaped into whatever is required in support of the illusion. But in the end, "where are the supported and conclusive facts?"

So in answer to your question, it isn't that I don't believe that the story may be relating to something else, but rather it's that I know first hand just how easy it is to manufacture that something else and all of the required supporting evidence, and why.
    1. The debate, at least from my standpoint, isn't that the story IS "all made up", but rather the debate is that the story contains certain inaccuracies and discrepancies that without question render it, "not true as told".

A. Like what other than the pages numbering are you looking at that are discrepancies ?

us

Jun 2010
    8313 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Laf View Post
    1. The debate, at least from my standpoint, isn't that the story IS "all made up", but rather the debate is that the story contains certain inaccuracies and discrepancies that without question render it, "not true as told".

A. Like what other than the pages numbering are you looking at that are discrepancies ?
    For starters, I know "FOR A FACT" that;
    A) Thomas J. Beale could not have been out west and in the east at the same time, this easily established by conducting a real world workup of his detailed times of travels and then comparing to the real world times of travel through the region during the period.
    B) That there was no known efficient process for the refining of silver in the region that he claims the silver was acquired, the only known and very time consuming processes resulting in a minimum of a 50% loss which means that his party would had to of mined at least double what he claims, which would have been impossible during the period in the time period narrated even with forced slave labor. This can all be accurately concluded by conducting extensive silver and gold mining research in that region, the required processes not arriving until the mid to late 1800's and even then the rate of loss was often substantial depending on the other minerals (matrix) encountered. So there is absolutely no doubt that if the wealth was acquired it was not mined by the Beale party from the region narrated, and this is a very solid cold hard fact.

And these few examples are just for starters......
    Last edited by bigscoop; Dec 15, 2015 at 09:21 AM.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us
    Rev

Dec 2014
    LA
    304 times
    For starters, I know "FOR A FACT" that;
    A) Thomas J. Beale could not have been out west and in the east at the same time, this easily established by conducting a real world workup of his detailed times of travels and then comparing to the real world times of travel through the region during the period.
    B) That there was no known efficient process for the refining of silver in the region that he claims the silver was acquired, the only known and very time consuming processes resulting in a minimum of a 50% loss which means that his party would had to of mined at least double what he claims, which would have been impossible during the period in the time period narrated even with forced slave labor. This can all be accurately concluded by conducting extensive silver and gold mining research in that region, the required processes not arriving until the mid to late 1800's and even then the rate of loss was often substantial depending on the other minerals (matrix) encountered. So there is absolutely no doubt that if the wealth was acquired it was not mined by the Beale party from the region narrated, and this is a very solid cold hard fact.

And these few examples are just for starters......

If I formed a company would I need to be were the company was working all the time?
    Or would be about that companies business all over the place.

us

Jun 2010
    8313 times
    A “Thomas J. Beale” and his party of “Americans” are wintering in the sleepy little villa of “Spanish” Santa Fe during a period of heated border dispute between these two countries.

After some time part of this “American” party departs for the plains to do some hunting, an adventure that turns into weeks and takes them some 350 miles northwest, deeper into “Spanish” territory. Eventually message arrives to Beale that his party has discovered a source of huge wealth some 350 miles distance in the “Spanish” mountains.

At once Beale sets to procure all the required mining supplies from the sleepy little “Spanish” Santa Fe so that he and his “American” party can make “extended” expedition into the “Spanish” mountains so that they can mine “Spanish” silver and gold and transport it back to the “American” east. Of course, those “Spanish” in Santa Fe have no curiosity, concern, or care of these “American” activities. In fact they even welcome them back with open arms.

In Saint Louis no word of this party or their activities ignites the first gold rush, this despite their having exchanged a large amount of recently refined silver for jewels, an arrangement that would have to have been prearranged in the first place.

Back home, in good old Virginia, and over a period of at least three to four years, not a single family member or local newspaper takes any interest whatsoever in this “local” party's absence or grand adventure, despite the west being of huge interest and a constant source of fantastical news, not to mention family concerns and interest over the missing and/or their well being and all-too daring, groundbreaking, and historical activities. Just another typical day in grand old Lynchburg, Virginia, and the surrounding region, I suppose. Of course, apparently none of the locals knew who these local adventurers were anyway, which makes absolutely perfect sense if one only gives it just a touch of thought.

Look, if you want to start talking about the existing discrepancies in the Beale party narrations then they will begin to stack up higher then pancakes at the local Bob Evens, the details concerning the ciphers providing the syrup and butter. And these examples provide just a portion of the many inaccuracies and discrepancies that exist in the narration, issues that MUST be accounted for in any summation resulting in alternate solution in support of the tale.
    Last edited by bigscoop; Dec 15, 2015 at 10:24 AM.

us

Jun 2010
    8313 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Laf View Post

If I formed a company would I need to be were the company was working all the time?
    Or would be about that companies business all over the place.
    Read what you just posted.....did you not just present argument contrary to the details in the original narration, thus rendering those narrated details invalid? In his alleged letters, and in explaining that first journey out west, Beale makes very clear his locations and activities. What you are suggesting says that those presented details are not true or accurate, and in your own words. This is exactly what I have been talking about, happens each and every single time.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links