Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: THE CRYPTO STAND PAGE 1, PAGE 2 AND PAGE 3 AUTHENTICATED CIPHER PAGE NUMBERS

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Rev

Dec 2014
    LA
    Discovery 2000 Treasure Hunter XJ9-3050 Treasure Hunter 3030
    242 times
    Bible and Decoding Beale Cipher

THE CRYPTO STAND PAGE 1, PAGE 2 AND PAGE 3 AUTHENTICATED CIPHER PAGE NUMBERS

How to tell what cipher is page 1,2 and 3

The page of cipher with 700+ characters starts with the number 115
    The page of cipher with 600+ characters starts with the number 317
    The page of cipher with 500+ characters starts with the number 71

from here we can see after the 700+ was decoded back in 1865 or so we can see a pattern.

71 ( 1 ) > 115 < ( 3 ) 317

71> <17

Roman Numeral 2

DOI Separation=(71) on DOI

cryptography named this The Piper Strand but I will call it The Crypto Stand
    From Now That Someone Has Decoded The Beale Papers As OF Jan 2014 Thread #53
    Last edited by Jean Laf; Dec 17, 2015 at 05:22 AM.
    ( DEAD THAT GRAND FRET WE FIGHT SEND ME FAITH O LORD WE SOW THERE AS WE SET THERE A OF ALL REST DEAD IT SEEMS )

us
    treasurelagoon.wordpress.com

Jun 2010
    Wherever there be treasure!
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    6250 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    If, as the author claims, that the ciphers were laid out and then numbered according to their length "prior to his alleged decoding of C2", which is his claim, then your summation is plainly contradicting that claim and declaring the author to be, and here it comes, a liar. Once you cross this threshold then the author's credibility is shot and the entire narration can no longer be accepted as accurate or truthful, the very principles your claim of solution supports. This is what starts happening when theorist begin to manufacture evidence and solutions. In the end they find themselves only discrediting what they started out claiming to be the gospel and they end up exposing/detailing a liar who they still believe is narrating an entire truth they themselves have disproved.
    Last edited by bigscoop; Dec 11, 2015 at 09:31 AM.
    ECS and Rebel - KGC like this.
    "Treasure is wherever it can be found."

us
    Rev

Dec 2014
    LA
    242 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bigscoop View Post
    If, as the author claims, that the ciphers were laid out and then numbered according to their length "prior to his alleged decoding of C2", which is his claim, then your summation is plainly contradicting that claim and declaring the author to be, and here it comes, a liar. Once you cross this threshold then the author's credibility is shot and the entire narration can no longer be accepted as accurate or truthful, the very principles your claim of solution supports. This is what starts happening when theorist begin to manufacture evidence and solutions. In the end they find themselves only discrediting what they started out claiming to be the gospel and they end up exposing/detailing a liar who they still believe is narrating an entire truth they themselves have disproved.

The author would have put C2 on the top of the stack for it is 700+ numerals. Its just how he did it. I am looking at the way Beale set up the ciphers here.
    ( DEAD THAT GRAND FRET WE FIGHT SEND ME FAITH O LORD WE SOW THERE AS WE SET THERE A OF ALL REST DEAD IT SEEMS )

us

Jun 2010
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    6250 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Laf View Post
    The author would have put C2 on the top of the stack for it is 700+ numerals. Its just how he did it. I am looking at the way Beale set up the ciphers here.
    So what you're saying is that it was only after he had decoded C2 that he realized, due to the clear text of C2, that it was C2 and the remainder were 1 & 3. Possible, but this still leaves the conundrum that the author then lied when he claims that he laid them all out and then numbered them according to their length. Not only this, but the author claims the cipher were unmarked, yet the clear text of C2 eludes to the contrary. The issue here is that no matter how we look at it the author wasn't being accurate/truthful in his claim in regards to the numbering of the ciphers and in a text that is assumed to be the gospel this is a huge thorn in the author's credibility.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us
    Rev

Dec 2014
    LA
    242 times
    So what you're saying is that it was only after he had decoded C2 that he realized, due to the clear text of C2, that it was C2 and the remainder were 1 & 3. Possible, but this still leaves the conundrum that the author then lied when he claims that he laid them all out and then numbered them according to their length. Not only this, but the author claims the cipher were unmarked, yet the clear text of C2 eludes to the contrary. The issue here is that no matter how we look at it the author wasn't being accurate/truthful in his claim in regards to the numbering of the ciphers and in a text that is assumed to be the gospel this is a huge thorn in the author's credibility.

1. So what you're saying is that it was only after he had decoded C2 that he realized, due to the clear text of C2, that it was C2 and the remainder were 1 & 3.

YES

2. but this still leaves the conundrum that the author then lied when he claims that he laid them all out and then numbered them according to their length.

If he put the one with the most numbers first then the one with the 2nd most numbers second and last the one with least amount of numbers last and then put temporary numbers to them he would start out with what we now know as C2 ! Remember he was only working with one page at a time. This is the only way this can happen according to his statement .

3. Not only this, but the author claims the cipher were unmarked, yet the clear text of C2 eludes to the contrary.

If we had the letter that Mr Morriss was to get 10 years later I think it may be were instructions to the page numbers and the key(s).
    We are missing some items here, yes ?

us
    Rev

Dec 2014
    LA
    242 times
    Lynchburg, Va., January 5th, 1822.

Dear Mr. Morriss. - You will find in one of the papers, written in cipher, the names of all my associates, who are each entitled to an equal part of our treasure, and opposite to the names of each one will be found the names and residences of the relatives and others, to whom they devise their respective portions. From this you will be enabled to carry out the wishes of all by distributing the portion of each to the parties designated. This will not be difficult, as their residences are given, and they can easily be found.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    6410 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research

Dear Mr. Morriss. - You will find in one of the papers, written in cipher, the names of all my associates, who are each entitled to an equal part of our treasure, and opposite to the names of each one will be found the names and residences of the relatives and others, to whom they devise their respective portions. From this you will be enabled to carry out the wishes of all by distributing the portion of each to the parties designated. This will not be difficult, as their residences are given, and they can easily be found.
    You are describing the list of the cipher solved by Franklin, which included Virginia addresses.
    Rebel - KGC and releventchair like this.

us

Jun 2010
    6250 times

I don't see what this other huge issue has to do with the huge issue currently at hand? First of all, if the author was clearly being deceptive in his detailing of the numbering of the ciphers why would we trust anything else he presented to us? And second, notice how he says "This won't be difficult." You posted your claim of solve and solution many months ago and you're still trying to figure it all out and put it all together, even with all of your alleged correct key, ciphers, etc. If we take the above text verbatim, that the task won't be difficult to fulfill, well.....you know where I'm heading with this.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Jun 2007
    6218 times

YET! Review that statement... "one of the papers, written in CIPHER, the names, ... blah, blah, blah"; not NUMBERS...? Hmmm...

us
    Rev

Dec 2014
    LA
    242 times
    I don't see what this other huge issue has to do with the huge issue currently at hand? First of all, if the author was clearly being deceptive in his detailing of the numbering of the ciphers why would we trust anything else he presented to us? And second, notice how he says "This won't be difficult." You posted your claim of solve and solution many months ago and you're still trying to figure it all out and put it all together, even with all of your alleged correct key, ciphers, etc. If we take the above text verbatim, that the task won't be difficult to fulfill, well.....you know where I'm heading with this.
    You will find in one of the papers, written in cipher,

No indication of a cipher number given. This letter was in the box too.

And yes they are in the order as 500+page is C1, 700+page is C2 and 600+page is C3. He dose not state in the decoded cipher anything like what you see in the Paper beyond C2 .

Looking at the numbers 71, 115 and 317 in the strand do make perfect acknowledgement of that fact.

us
    Rev

Dec 2014
    LA
    242 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ECS View Post
    You are describing the list of the cipher solved by Franklin, which included Virginia addresses.
    And ?

us
    Rev

Dec 2014
    LA
    242 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ECS View Post
    I think he ( Franklin ) said all 30 names and the addresses and names and residences of the relatives and others.

60 names and addresses is not what I have found !

10.6 letters per name and addresses = Joe Doe NO LA X 60. not a possibility

us
    Rev

Dec 2014
    LA
    242 times
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Then you are saying that I have done the IMPOSSIBLE and not you because I have all 30 names and their addresses, also to whom TJB left his share to in Manasses on the Lesley Homested. Whow, I did not know I could do the IMPOSSIBlE like Jean Laf says he has done. My names and addresses are out there WHERE IS YOURS?

Dear Mr. Morriss. - You will find in one of the papers, written in cipher, the names of all my associates, who are each entitled to an equal part of our treasure, and opposite to the names of each one will be found the names and residences of the relatives and others, to whom they devise their respective portions.

More than 30 names right ?

us
    Rev

Dec 2014
    LA
    242 times
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Then you are saying that I have done the IMPOSSIBLE and not you because I have all 30 names and their addresses, also to whom TJB left his share to in Manasses on the Lesley Homested. Whow, I did not know I could do the IMPOSSIBlE like Jean Laf says he has done. My names and addresses are out there WHERE IS YOURS?
    Lets just say its not what I have found and you will not see it. Why do you worry about what I have done ?

us

Jun 2010
    6250 times

And yes they are in the order as 500+page is C1, 700+page is C2 and 600+page is C3. He dose not state in the decoded cipher anything like what you see in the Paper beyond C2 .

Looking at the numbers 71, 115 and 317 in the strand do make perfect acknowledgement of that fact.
    No, no, you are dead wrong. In the book, as part of his narration, the author is perfectly clear in detailing how the ciphers were not marked so he arranged the ciphers according to their length and then numbered them according to their length, and he did this before he ever decoded C2. So by his explanation C2 should have been C1, or if he began with the shortest, C3. In no way should the 700 word cipher become C2, in the middle. And, even more telling, the clear text in C2 even calls him out on his claim because, as your summation suggest, it even predicts this same screw up by knowing many years in advance that the decoder would get it all wrong and still decode C2 first. And even more telling, after all of this the author is still absolutely positive that he has the two remaining ciphers numbered correctly, this after completely botching his length explanation and misrepresenting how the ciphers came to be numbered C1, C2, C3. So what becomes absolutely positive in all of this is, at very least, that the coder and the decoder shared the same knowledge as to which cipher was C1, C2, C3 without having to number them according to their length. And I don't have to tell you what this very strongly suggest. Sorry, but this is undeniable.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links