Where Isnt The Treasure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where Isn't The Treasure?

One thing that should be crystal clear to every hopeful decoder is that “if” there ever was a treasure then that treasure would have been stored in a very secured location. Period! It is foolish to think that this massive accumulated wealth would have been stored in any location that was subject to unwanted human snooping and traffic, seasonal change, environmental change, etc.

In the movie Pirates of The Caribbean, for example, there is a scene where Jack Sparrow is proceeding to step off paces from a tree in order to locate the hidden rum cellar. Are you kidding. Fact is that when we consider this sort of thing it is only in the movies or in fictional books that we encounter this sort of treasure hunt. Trees can be completely lost in hurricanes, stones and even boulders can be easily moved in floods and landslides, caves can cave in, and when you're stepping off distances “to the west” just how accurate is “west” when you're stepping these distances off? Now try to remain accurate when you're doing fifty paces east, twenty paces south, 10 paces north, etc., etc., etc. So it is absolutely ridiculous to think that these types of “random and volatile and unprecise” directions are going to exist in C1.

Truth is, these men were certainly smart enough to “secure their accumulated wealth” and I can't think of a single secure location that I couldn't tell someone about in a few sentences, or at the very most, a short paragraph. Magical maps, trail to tree journeys, precision footwork, etc., you can take all of these alleged solutions and “manufactured snipe hunts” and you can toss them all right into the trash because they are all simply telling you where the treasure isn't. But the good news, at least now you know where not to look.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is not at my house. And it is not in Virginia. It may not even be on this planet.

"may not even be on this planet.".......:laughing7:
Soon we'll be seeing aerial images of the moon with blurred TJB's allegedly inscribed on the surface. :laughing7:

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The first astronauts really went to the moon to look for buried treasure...
I know...
I saw pics of them with shovels and scoops :P

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I guess we've established the the "T" in TJB is code for Terrestrial. Now we just have to figure the rest out? :laughing7:

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TJB = ?... ehhhh ? ? ?

Topless Jingling Bellydancers ?
This Just Bull?
Tarnished Jingle Bells ?
Tofu Jelly burger ?

:P

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Terrestrial Jurassic Beings" :laughing7:

And now suddenly we are including the pyramids and all of those other mysterious formations and hieroglyphics drawn on cave walls. :laughing7:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread