Its End Game

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's End Game

An open mind, you'll need this if you want to know the truth behind the Beale Papers. The truth is simply that the Beale Papers present both a local and a historical account of actual events that took place within American history, this history spanning from roughly from 1808 to after the Civil War. The names Clay, Coles, Witcher, Jackson, and Chief Justice Marshall being relevant to both national history and local history as "all of these men" frequently spent time in the Lynchburg area so their significance in the story is both local and national.

Thomas J. Beale was a real individual, just as he is described in the pamphlet, and his association with the names and histories referenced above was both of a direct and indirect capacity. Santa Fe, Saint Louis, Richmond, Lynchburg, Bedford, all of these referenced locations likewise playing pivotal roles in these various histories.

"The flame is worth the candle"...is also at the very core of the story which will be explained later.

In fact, just about every detail offered in the narration was offered with a decided significance, this even including all of the referenced dates.

The truth behind the Beale Papers is both explosive and extremely accurate which is why the author removed himself from the publication, this author residing in Richmond and having first hand knowledge and undeniable evidence of all that he narrated in the required illusive manner.

Nearly every detail in the presented summation is backed by documents and letters that were found in the Library of Congress once the researcher knew exactly what he was looking for. C1 & C3 contain the most intimate details regarding these events and the people who made it all possible.

The Beale Papers were written not long before their actual publishing and the author was narrating in both present and past-tense with full knowledge of the described histories and the general "clear text" contents of the ciphers.

Now then, as this IS NOT my summation all I am free to say at this time is that all of this will be coming to light in the future.

Once this theory hits the public forums and all of the evidence has been presented and reviewed there will be little doubt that the fiction theory has just been knocked off of it's residing throne. It is truly a remarkable, accurate, and authentic summation, pardon the pun. :thumbsup:

Bumbalawski

Mar 2, 2015
Beans Cove Pa.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The truth behind the Beale Papers is both explosive and extremely accurate which is why the author removed himself from the publication, this author residing in Richmond and having first hand knowledge and undeniable evidence of all that he narrated in the required illusive manner.

You have the first part of the sentence correct, but the author did not live in Richmond.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another hole with a rabbit.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Another hole with a rabbit.
...and onto the yellow brick road.
The Beale's of Chestnut Hill, Richmond.
Thomas Beale (1675-1729)
US Capt William Beale (1710-1778)
US Major Robert Beale(1759-1842)
-and-
CSA Col Richard L T Beale
During the 2nd year of the Confederate War, Beale's Brigade and(CSA Lt Col V A Witcher) Witcher's Battalion fought under the command of CSA Major Gen James E B (JEB) Stuart at Gettysburg.
CSA Col Richard L T Beale captured US Col Ulric Dahlgren who was carrying papers that detailed a Union plan to assassinate CSA President Jefferson Davis and the Confederate Cabinet.
It has been claimed that this is what inspired John Wilkes Booth to assassinate US President Abraham Lincoln.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Given the past history of the Beale mystery and all of the speculation and theories have come and gone over the years these replies are exactly as expected, as was mine at first, as we have generally come to expect and to accept. But the truth to the matter is, "this one has it nailed shut very tight and I can't find a single hole in the ship!" And that's saying something.

Over the past week I have been examining document after document and letter after letter, all of them verified, and not once has he failed to provide the supporting evidence what was asked. I can tell you this much, it was several post in these forums by multiple posters and his open mind that lead him to exactly where he needed to go. A few of us were close and yet so-so far away from the truth. :thumbsup:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Given the past history of the Beale mystery and all of the speculation and theories have come and gone over the years these replies are exactly as expected, as was mine at first, as we have generally come to expect and to accept. But the truth to the matter is, "this one has it nailed shut very tight and I can't find a single hole in the ship!" And that's saying something.

Over the past week I have been examining document after document and letter after letter, all of them verified, and not once has he failed to provide the supporting evidence what was asked. I can tell you this much, it was several post in these forums by multiple posters and his open mind that lead him to exactly where he needed to go. A few of us were close and yet so-so far away from the truth. :thumbsup:
Such a "TEASE"!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
An open mind, you'll need this if you want to know the truth behind the Beale Papers. The truth is simply that the Beale Papers present both a local and a historical account of actual events that took place within American history, this history spanning from roughly from 1808 to after the Civil War. The names Clay, Coles, Witcher, Jackson, and Chief Justice Marshall being relevant to both national history and local history as "all of these men" frequently spent time in the Lynchburg area so their significance in the story is both local and national.

Thomas J. Beale was a real individual, just as he is described in the pamphlet, and his association with the names and histories referenced above was both of a direct and indirect capacity. Santa Fe, Saint Louis, Richmond, Lynchburg, Bedford, all of these referenced locations likewise playing pivotal roles in these various histories.

"The flame is worth the candle"...is also at the very core of the story which will be explained later.

In fact, just about every detail offered in the narration was offered with a decided significance, this even including all of the referenced dates.

Nearly every detail in the presented summation is backed by documents and letters that were found in the Library of Congress once the researcher knew exactly what he was looking for. C1 & C3 contain the most intimate details regarding these events and the people who made it all possible.

The Beale Papers were written not long before their actual publishing and the author was narrating in both present and past-tense with full knowledge of the described histories and the general "clear text" contents of the ciphers.

Now then, as this IS NOT my summation all I am free to say at this time is that all of this will be coming to light in the future.

Once this theory hits the public forums and all of the evidence has been presented and reviewed there will be little doubt that the fiction theory has just been knocked off of it's residing throne. It is truly a remarkable, accurate, and authentic summation, pardon the pun. :thumbsup:
Eh...?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... the truth to the matter is, "this one has it nailed shut very tight and I can't find a single hole in the ship!" And that's saying something...
So we can discard your former theory concerning Girard, Patterson's ship TORPEDO captained by Mathew "Mexico" Sherman in the opium and gun running trade that also involved Lafitte at Galveston and may have been part of a plot to rescue Napoleon?

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So we can discard your former theory concerning Girard, Patterson's ship TORPEDO captained by Mathew "Mexico" Sherman in the opium and gun running trade that also involved Lafitte at Galveston and may have been part of a plot to rescue Napoleon?

Already wadded up and tossed into the trash, just some bits and pieces remain. The same will happen to you once you get all the details. Portions of our theories were accurate, other portions were not or they were just simply misguided. :thumbsup:

Some of our local and American history is accurate with the narration, it's just that it was the wrong type of history/histories being researched.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Already wadded up and tossed into the trash, just some bits and pieces remain. The same will happen to you once you get all the details. Portions of our theories were accurate, other portions were not or they were just simply misguided. :thumbsup:

Some of our local and American history is accurate with the narration, it's just that it was the wrong type of history/histories being researched.
(To be continued...).

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Well at least you could tell us if ECS was right about it just being a NOVEL or is the story TRUE?

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well at least you could tell us if ECS was right about it just being a NOVEL or is the story TRUE?

It is a narration of true proportions which circumstances required that some of it be told through factional recourse due to the nature of the sensitive content.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
By sensitive content you mean it was secret back then with the information? But if it involves no treasure why can you not explain the whole?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, at least Jean Laf has no decyphered codes to decypher?

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
By sensitive content you mean it was secret back then with the information? But if it involves no treasure why can you not explain the whole?

Here's the thing Franklin, we have all been dancing around the real root to the Beale papers. Per examples, my theory on the exact correlation of the dates of the Adam's Onis Treaty and the two dates of deposit, my suspicions were dead spot on but just not for the reasons I proposed. Per another example, the second year of the war, or 1862, many of you were right in suspecting that this date was very relevant to the story, but you were just wrong as to the possible reasons why. ECS has maintained the "all local - all in the family" theory and while this is inaccurate in the context of his proposed reasons these notions are not inaccurate by general theory, they're just not accurate as proposed.

It's not my theory and I have promised not to share any exacting details until the theorist says otherwise. Believe me, I would absolutely love to do that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread