Its End Game
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 78 1231151 ... LastLast
Like Tree830Likes

Thread: Its End Game

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    manaloneblog.wordpress.com

Jun 2010
    Wherever there be treasure!
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    8705 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

It's End Game

An open mind, you'll need this if you want to know the truth behind the Beale Papers. The truth is simply that the Beale Papers present both a local and a historical account of actual events that took place within American history, this history spanning from roughly from 1808 to after the Civil War. The names Clay, Coles, Witcher, Jackson, and Chief Justice Marshall being relevant to both national history and local history as "all of these men" frequently spent time in the Lynchburg area so their significance in the story is both local and national.

Thomas J. Beale was a real individual, just as he is described in the pamphlet, and his association with the names and histories referenced above was both of a direct and indirect capacity. Santa Fe, Saint Louis, Richmond, Lynchburg, Bedford, all of these referenced locations likewise playing pivotal roles in these various histories.

"The flame is worth the candle"...is also at the very core of the story which will be explained later.

In fact, just about every detail offered in the narration was offered with a decided significance, this even including all of the referenced dates.

The truth behind the Beale Papers is both explosive and extremely accurate which is why the author removed himself from the publication, this author residing in Richmond and having first hand knowledge and undeniable evidence of all that he narrated in the required illusive manner.

Nearly every detail in the presented summation is backed by documents and letters that were found in the Library of Congress once the researcher knew exactly what he was looking for. C1 & C3 contain the most intimate details regarding these events and the people who made it all possible.

The Beale Papers were written not long before their actual publishing and the author was narrating in both present and past-tense with full knowledge of the described histories and the general "clear text" contents of the ciphers.

Now then, as this IS NOT my summation all I am free to say at this time is that all of this will be coming to light in the future.

Once this theory hits the public forums and all of the evidence has been presented and reviewed there will be little doubt that the fiction theory has just been knocked off of it's residing throne. It is truly a remarkable, accurate, and authentic summation, pardon the pun.
    "Treasure is wherever it can be found."

us
    The cave guy

Mar 2015
    Beans Cove Pa.
    173 times
    The truth behind the Beale Papers is both explosive and extremely accurate which is why the author removed himself from the publication, this author residing in Richmond and having first hand knowledge and undeniable evidence of all that he narrated in the required illusive manner.
    You have the first part of the sentence correct, but the author did not live in Richmond.

us
    Professional Treasure Hunter

Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    6447 times
    Another hole with a rabbit.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    13854 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Another hole with a rabbit.
    ...and onto the yellow brick road.
    The Beale's of Chestnut Hill, Richmond.
    Thomas Beale (1675-1729)
    US Capt William Beale (1710-1778)
    US Major Robert Beale(1759-1842)
    -and-
    CSA Col Richard L T Beale
    During the 2nd year of the Confederate War, Beale's Brigade and(CSA Lt Col V A Witcher) Witcher's Battalion fought under the command of CSA Major Gen James E B (JEB) Stuart at Gettysburg.
    CSA Col Richard L T Beale captured US Col Ulric Dahlgren who was carrying papers that detailed a Union plan to assassinate CSA President Jefferson Davis and the Confederate Cabinet.
    It has been claimed that this is what inspired John Wilkes Booth to assassinate US President Abraham Lincoln.

us

Jun 2010
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    8705 times
    Given the past history of the Beale mystery and all of the speculation and theories have come and gone over the years these replies are exactly as expected, as was mine at first, as we have generally come to expect and to accept. But the truth to the matter is, "this one has it nailed shut very tight and I can't find a single hole in the ship!" And that's saying something.

Over the past week I have been examining document after document and letter after letter, all of them verified, and not once has he failed to provide the supporting evidence what was asked. I can tell you this much, it was several post in these forums by multiple posters and his open mind that lead him to exactly where he needed to go. A few of us were close and yet so-so far away from the truth.
    Rebel - KGC and audigger53 like this.

Jun 2007
    13844 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bigscoop View Post
    Given the past history of the Beale mystery and all of the speculation and theories have come and gone over the years these replies are exactly as expected, as was mine at first, as we have generally come to expect and to accept. But the truth to the matter is, "this one has it nailed shut very tight and I can't find a single hole in the ship!" And that's saying something.

Over the past week I have been examining document after document and letter after letter, all of them verified, and not once has he failed to provide the supporting evidence what was asked. I can tell you this much, it was several post in these forums by multiple posters and his open mind that lead him to exactly where he needed to go. A few of us were close and yet so-so far away from the truth.
    Such a "TEASE"!

Jun 2007
    13844 times
    An open mind, you'll need this if you want to know the truth behind the Beale Papers. The truth is simply that the Beale Papers present both a local and a historical account of actual events that took place within American history, this history spanning from roughly from 1808 to after the Civil War. The names Clay, Coles, Witcher, Jackson, and Chief Justice Marshall being relevant to both national history and local history as "all of these men" frequently spent time in the Lynchburg area so their significance in the story is both local and national.

Thomas J. Beale was a real individual, just as he is described in the pamphlet, and his association with the names and histories referenced above was both of a direct and indirect capacity. Santa Fe, Saint Louis, Richmond, Lynchburg, Bedford, all of these referenced locations likewise playing pivotal roles in these various histories.

"The flame is worth the candle"...is also at the very core of the story which will be explained later.

In fact, just about every detail offered in the narration was offered with a decided significance, this even including all of the referenced dates.

Nearly every detail in the presented summation is backed by documents and letters that were found in the Library of Congress once the researcher knew exactly what he was looking for. C1 & C3 contain the most intimate details regarding these events and the people who made it all possible.

The Beale Papers were written not long before their actual publishing and the author was narrating in both present and past-tense with full knowledge of the described histories and the general "clear text" contents of the ciphers.

Now then, as this IS NOT my summation all I am free to say at this time is that all of this will be coming to light in the future.

Once this theory hits the public forums and all of the evidence has been presented and reviewed there will be little doubt that the fiction theory has just been knocked off of it's residing throne. It is truly a remarkable, accurate, and authentic summation, pardon the pun.
    Eh...?

us

Jun 2010
    8705 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumbalawski View Post
    You have the first part of the sentence correct, but the author did not live in Richmond.
    Believe whatever you wish, but trust me, he was from Richmond just as described in the narration.

Jun 2007
    13844 times
    Believe whatever you wish, but trust me, he was from Richmond just as described in the narration.
    TRUST YOU...? LOL! ROFL; TIME WILL TELL, I reckon...
    franklin and audigger53 like this.

us

Jun 2010
    8705 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    Such a "TEASE"!
    Teasing is not my intention, just informing within the limits placed on me.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    13854 times
    ... the truth to the matter is, "this one has it nailed shut very tight and I can't find a single hole in the ship!" And that's saying something...
    So we can discard your former theory concerning Girard, Patterson's ship TORPEDO captained by Mathew "Mexico" Sherman in the opium and gun running trade that also involved Lafitte at Galveston and may have been part of a plot to rescue Napoleon?

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    13854 times
    ... just informing within the limits placed on me.
    "Well a man's gotta know his limitations"- Dirty Harry (Clint Eastwood)

Jun 2007
    13844 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ECS View Post
    "Well a man's gotta know his limitations"- Dirty Harry (Clint Eastwood)
    LOL! ROFL!
    Hitndahed and franklin like this.

us

Jun 2010
    8705 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ECS View Post
    So we can discard your former theory concerning Girard, Patterson's ship TORPEDO captained by Mathew "Mexico" Sherman in the opium and gun running trade that also involved Lafitte at Galveston and may have been part of a plot to rescue Napoleon?
    Already wadded up and tossed into the trash, just some bits and pieces remain. The same will happen to you once you get all the details. Portions of our theories were accurate, other portions were not or they were just simply misguided.

Some of our local and American history is accurate with the narration, it's just that it was the wrong type of history/histories being researched.
    Last edited by bigscoop; Dec 22, 2015 at 05:44 PM.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Jun 2007
    13844 times
    Already wadded up and tossed into the trash, just some bits and pieces remain. The same will happen to you once you get all the details. Portions of our theories were accurate, other portions were not or they were just simply misguided.

Some of our local and American history is accurate with the narration, it's just that it was the wrong type of history/histories being researched.
    (To be continued...).
    franklin likes this.

Page 1 of 78 1231151 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links