OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is this theorist just as others before, creating a patchwork of historical events to fit a pet theory?

You're about to learn a great deal about the local history that you don't know, and not because it wasn't there to be found, but rather because everyone was too fixed and nobody looked for it. Including me, and I can't believe that I didn't! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
You're about to learn a great deal about the local history that you don't know, and not because it wasn't there to be found, but rather because everyone was too fixed and nobody looked for it. Including me, and I can't believe that I didn't! :thumbsup:
SECRET history of Lynchburg, Va., eh...?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Every treasure hunter has to find a safe haven, secrets if you will so they can exit the scene and say I told you so. But it don't matter who cares anymore. Join Jean Laf and have a cup of coffee. bigscoop and Jean Laf what a scene?

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Every treasure hunter has to find a safe haven, secrets if you will so they can exit the scene and say I told you so.

as far as I know, you're the only one in these forums who has a history of deleting post, routinely quitting, and frequently exiting the scene. Maybe this is why you didn't find what this other theorist has? :dontknow:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who cares?

Obviously you do. But the up side, just as I have offered you guys advance notice of other new theories that were about come forth I am 100% certain that you'll be offered many of the details regarding this new theory in the near future. You just have to be patient. But be forewarned....."it's a real deal." :thumbsup:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know, in an ironic twist of fate, it's only fitting that the eventual solver of this mystery has decided to remain anonymous. I don't even know who he is beyond a user name.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know, in an ironic twist of fate, it's only fitting that the eventual solver of this mystery has decided to remain anonymous. I don't even know who he is beyond a user name.
Mr. anonymous, Jean Laf and or anyone else has not solved any mystery until it is revealed to the world and they decide until then stop boasting you sound too much like Jean Laf for the past year and a half. Until someone post something or place it in the newspaper or show themselves on television their work then it is only a waste of everyone's time. And I for one choose not to waste anymore time on the matter until I see something that will confirm all of these claims.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Obviously you do. But the up side, just as I have offered you guys advance notice of other new theories that were about come forth I am 100% certain that you'll be offered many of the details regarding this new theory in the near future. You just have to be patient. But be forewarned....."it's a real deal." :thumbsup:
With PROOF...? AND! Discovery & RECOVERY is the "MUST"!

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Given the past history of the Beale mystery and all of the speculation and theories have come and gone over the years these replies are exactly as expected, as was mine at first, as we have generally come to expect and to accept. But the truth to the matter is, "this one has it nailed shut very tight and I can't find a single hole in the ship!" And that's saying something.

Over the past week I have been examining document after document and letter after letter, all of them verified, and not once has he failed to provide the supporting evidence what was asked. I can tell you this much, it was several post in these forums by multiple posters and his open mind that lead him to exactly where he needed to go. A few of us were close and yet so-so far away from the truth.
When will you reveal THE BEALE THEORY THATS ENDS ALL BEALE THEORIES"?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

How can a theory be the Real Deal? You must have a few screws loose?

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When will you reveal THE BEALE THEORY THATS ENDS ALL BEALE THEORIES"?

I won't be revealing squat....can't.
But as of yesterday I hear tell that something will probably get put out on this new solve after the Holidays.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like I said on an earlier post, most of these responses were fully anticipated and expected.
The issue is that the effected area of research is something that has never been discussed in any length in these forums, though it should have been, and once you review the the information you're going to ask yourself why we never engaged in something so obvious? That's what gets me....why we never went there?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Like I said on an earlier post, most of these responses were fully anticipated and expected.
The issue is that the effected area of research is something that has never been discussed in any length in these forums, though it should have been, and once you review the the information you're going to ask yourself why we never engaged in something so obvious? That's what gets me....why we never went there?
Heh... WHERE...? YOU must know, already...

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heh... WHERE...? YOU must know, already...

I do. But just be patient as it will all come to light sometime after the Holidays. And boys, "this is absolutely, and very conclusively, it!" :thumbsup:

The Beale Papers are, as was required due to circumstance at the time, a slightly altered true narration of extraordinary events. Thomas J. Beale was real, as you will all soon learn.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seeing is believing.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Without giving out any confidential information you could tell us if the codes really tell of a treasure or are they secret messages? Do the codes many anything at all? Does this incorporate your Thomas J. Beale in RIchmond that ECS gave you? There are a lot of things you could tell us without giving out the secrets of your fellow researchers.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread