Status
Not open for further replies.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been able to use chopsticks since 1968!!!��

I like to do like the Duke John Wayne, sop with my fingers, chopsticks can stay in the East.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
There are two posters on this Beale Treasure Thread, one claims he has the code papers deciphered and the other claims someone contacted him from another country and it is the END GAME. Myself I have decided to drop in every now and then to read some more bragging but I will take it with a box of salt. I do not believe Jean Laf has the "KEY" because he has been working on his final draft for the past nineteen months or more. I do not believe either that some foreigner has figured it all about slaves. Therefore I am going on with my searches elsewhere. I will let these two veteran posters of sunny delight duke it out. Myself I can not stand people standing back think they have it all and yet they are on this forum asking questions. If I had it all I would not ask for squat neither would I be wanting to let everyone else know unless I had another motive. Good day to everyone it has been fun but the fun is over.

So you are on a fishing trip then

I only work on it from time to time Bit over two years now that I have the key to each cipher .

If I had it all ??

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So you are on a fishing trip then

I only work on it from time to time Bit over two years now that I have the key to each cipher .

If I had it all ??

LOL

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are two posters on this Beale Treasure Thread, one claims he has the code papers deciphered and the other claims someone contacted him from another country and it is the END GAME. Myself I have decided to drop in every now and then to read some more bragging but I will take it with a box of salt. I do not believe Jean Laf has the "KEY" because he has been working on his final draft for the past nineteen months or more. I do not believe either that some foreigner has figured it all about slaves. Therefore I am going on with my searches elsewhere. I will let these two veteran posters of sunny delight duke it out. Myself I can not stand people standing back think they have it all and yet they are on this forum asking questions. If I had it all I would not ask for squat neither would I be wanting to let everyone else know unless I had another motive. Good day to everyone it has been fun but the fun is over.

thCABJRRCH.jpg

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No one here is forced to read this thread or any thread, if any member has a problem with any threads on TreasureNet and it isn't because of our rules being violated feel free to ignore the thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread