DRUMS GO SILENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are two posters on this Beale Treasure Thread, one claims he has the code papers deciphered and the other claims someone contacted him from another country and it is the END GAME. Myself I have decided to drop in every now and then to read some more bragging but I will take it with a box of salt. I do not believe Jean Laf has the "KEY" because he has been working on his final draft for the past nineteen months or more. I do not believe either that some foreigner has figured it all about slaves. Therefore I am going on with my searches elsewhere. I will let these two veteran posters of sunny delight duke it out. Myself I can not stand people standing back think they have it all and yet they are on this forum asking questions. If I had it all I would not ask for squat neither would I be wanting to let everyone else know unless I had another motive. Good day to everyone it has been fun but the fun is over.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
There are two posters on this Beale Treasure Thread, one claims he has the code papers deciphered and the other claims someone contacted him from another country and it is the END GAME. Myself I have decided to drop in every now and then to read some more bragging but I will take it with a box of salt. I do not believe Jean Laf has the "KEY" because he has been working on his final draft for the past nineteen months or more. I do not believe either that some foreigner has figured it all about slaves. Therefore I am going on with my searches elsewhere. I will let these two veteran posters of sunny delight duke it out. Myself I can not stand people standing back think they have it all and yet they are on this forum asking questions. If I had it all I would not ask for squat neither would I be wanting to let everyone else know unless I had another motive. Good day to everyone it has been fun but the fun is over.
Well, we WILL miss ya; you COULD put 'em BOTH on "IGNORE"... I DO!

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"From some other country"......can you show us where this is claimed? :laughing7:

I won't go back and look for it but that is what you said. Can't you remember your own quotes.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I won't go back and look for it but that is what you said. Can't you remember your own quotes.

Again, you are WRONG! I never said it! Period!.......I did say, however, that I have contacts with foreign researchers, not exactly as you're desiring to quote it, of course. :laughing7:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Again, you are WRONG! I never said it! Period!.......I did say, however, that I have contacts with foreign researchers, not exactly as you're desiring to quote it, of course. :laughing7:
I read it, too; even "TAT" was mentioned "Scoop"; CLARIFY, please... TY!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I read it, too; even "TAT" was mentioned "Scoop"; CLARIFY, please... TY!

Read it again! I never said that the author of this new theory was foreign or from another country!!!!!! :laughing7:
I only stated that I had been sharing the information with those referenced others. Geeeezzzz.........you guys are assuming a lot. :laughing7:
Please read it again......:laughing7:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Read it again! I never said that the author of this new theory was foreign or from another country!!!!!! :laughing7:
I only stated that I had been sharing the information with those referenced others. Geeeezzzz.........you guys are assuming a lot. :laughing7:
Please read it again......:laughing7:
Heh... MORE "Evasive" behavior; WHO is Mr. Doyle...? A.C. Doyle...? A BRIT...? ANOTHER time & place, eh...?

"When you have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE,
MUST be the TRUTH." Arthur Conan Doyle... been sending "stuff" to him & Tat...? Hmmm...

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Has Bigscoop been holding séances to consult with Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, taking the idea from the Hart brothers?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heh... MORE "Evasive" behavior; WHO is Mr. Doyle...? A.C. Doyle...? A BRIT...? ANOTHER time & place, eh...?

"When you have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE,
MUST be the TRUTH." Arthur Conan Doyle... been sending "stuff" to him & Tat...? Hmmm...

Reb, buddy, this was a little joke between me and ECS as Doyle, of Sherlock fame, is someone HE is always quoting in regards to things being obvious. :laughing7: And yes, you are spot on with, "however improbable." :laughing7:

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

quote-it-ain-t-bragging-if-you-can-do-it-dizzy-dean-48539.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions