Top Five Failed Attemps At The Beale Papers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 18, 2015
Anomalous Archives
Primary Interest:
Other
Have you stopped and wondered if nothing is real, and nothing to get hung about?

Then my question for you would be, if you or anyone else believed that, as franklin would say, why are you here? As far as i have seen you are an avid poster, yet seem to believe that it is a hoax without any real solid proof. If you have so much proof that truly says that it was all a hoax, then why do you have to convince someone of it?

Have you stopped and wondered if your ideas about it being a hoax, is only do to your own failure and misguidance?

Dec 18, 2015
Anomalous Archives
Primary Interest:
Other
That is where you are wrong, sir. I have decoded the codes. All four of them I might add. They have been copyrighted and I gave them a copy on this forum as proof. Where is all of the other decoders proof. They keep it to themselves. Put it out there and let someone else be the judge as I have already done.

Then if you have supposedly decoded it, where is your treasure? You have recently made a thread asking "Why are you here?". I would like to pose you that same exact question. There you made the argument of "Why not just go and dig up the treasure?". Why have you not?

Who is to say your decoding is right? I personally believe that if you have to "fix" over 50% of your words, then you really should review it and look back. I have never seen your work, but so far you are talking about proof coming from thin air. I have stated again that without solid proof that a treasure was once where a decipherments stated. Then the work has no basis. The best you could do in such a situation is look into the history and find confirmation in that way.

Also how exactly did you get "All four" out of a three page cipher? Doesn't that seem a good bit of stretch?

As i have previously stated, many could easily still be working on it. There are circumstances in the lives of people in which may prohibit them from continuously working on it for hours on end. The Beale Ciphers cannot be solved in a day; and those who believe they solved it in a day are very delusional.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Then if you have supposedly decoded it, where is your treasure? You have recently made a thread asking "Why are you here?". I would like to pose you that same exact question. There you made the argument of "Why not just go and dig up the treasure?". Why have you not?

Who is to say your decoding is right? I personally believe that if you have to "fix" over 50% of your words, then you really should review it and look back. I have never seen your work, but so far you are talking about proof coming from thin air. I have stated again that without solid proof that a treasure was once where a decipherments stated. Then the work has no basis. The best you could do in such a situation is look into the history and find confirmation in that way.

Also how exactly did you get "All four" out of a three page cipher? Doesn't that seem a good bit of stretch?

As i have previously stated, many could easily still be working on it. There are circumstances in the lives of people in which may prohibit them from continuously working on it for hours on end. The Beale Ciphers cannot be solved in a day; and those who believe they solved it in a day are very delusional.

No it took me almost four years to decode Paper One, Two and Three. Yes I had to decode Paper Number Two again to find all the mistakes the author made when he decoded the message. My decoding of Paper Number Two was not the same as the authors. Also Paper Number Four is the two small pieces of paper that Pauline Innis found left in the iron box. Those two small pieces of paper is a map of the location of the treasure. It is not within the four mile limits of Montvale or Buford's. But then Code Paper Number Two did not say Buford's """WHAT""

Dec 18, 2015
Anomalous Archives
Primary Interest:
Other
No it took me almost four years to decode Paper One, Two and Three. Yes I had to decode Paper Number Two again to find all the mistakes the author made when he decoded the message. My decoding of Paper Number Two was not the same as the authors. Also Paper Number Four is the two small pieces of paper that Pauline Innis found left in the iron box. Those two small pieces of paper is a map of the location of the treasure. It is not within the four mile limits of Montvale or Buford's. But then Code Paper Number Two did not say Buford's """WHAT""

First i must say that i find it intriguing that you did not answer any one of my questions in your post. Might there be a possible reason for that?
Here is the all the ones that you missed:

"Then if you have supposedly decoded it, where is your treasure? You have recently made a thread asking "Why are you here?". I would like to pose you that same exact question. There you made the argument of "Why not just go and dig up the treasure?". Why have you not? Who is to say your decoding is right? I personally believe that if you have to "fix" over 50% of your words, then you really should review it and look back. How many errors exactly did you change?"

As for the four years it took you, the question that arises from this is that if it took you so long to decode it, why give Jean such a hard time on the time it has taken him to fully decode it? It seems to me that he is simply being as thorough as you had been in your research and work. Yet you childishly bother him? I do not remember ever seeing any post of Jean's in which he has said that he is completely finished with his work. In fact i remember him saying that he is still working on it.

So your arguments so far are hypocritical and sound very much like you are simply info hungry.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
4 years ? I thought you said it only took a few hours to complete ?

I did not have the "KEYS" like you say you have. With the "KEYS" yes I could do it in a few hours.

Have you figured out Code Paper Number 4, "The Map" without it you will never find the treasure's location.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dec 18, 2015
Anomalous Archives
Primary Interest:
Other
I did not have the "KEYS" like you say you have. With the "KEYS" yes I could do it in a few hours.

Have you figured out Code Paper Number 4, "The Map" without it you will never find the treasure's location.

So you are implying you have the keys now? I find it very hard to believe that if you do not have the Keys yourself, then you would know how long it should take. Yet again i am forced to ask what makes you so sure of your work. There is always the possibility that you should be a number on this list. You have failed to answer any of my questions in which would undoubtedly prove that you did it. You are avoiding these questions for a reason and this reason eludes me. You want others to provide there proof that they have done the cipher, yet when asked to provide proof you avoid the question.

By doing this you are only damaging your own credibility.

It brings into question the validity of your claims.

Dec 18, 2015
Anomalous Archives
Primary Interest:
Other

Tell us franklin, why are you here? Why if you have deciphered the codes, not taken your own advice? I do not believe at all that you have decoded them yet have done nothing to get the treasure you so much desire. If you have decoded the ciphers, why bother dealing with those who claim they have figured it out? Why has your claims not become officially recognized? So far you have shown no proof of concept at all, yet desire proof of concept from others.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So you are implying you have the keys now? I find it very hard to believe that if you do not have the Keys yourself, then you would know how long it should take. Yet again i am forced to ask what makes you so sure of your work. There is always the possibility that you should be a number on this list. You have failed to answer any of my questions in which would undoubtedly prove that you did it. You are avoiding these questions for a reason and this reason eludes me. You want others to provide there proof that they have done the cipher, yet when asked to provide proof you avoid the question.

By doing this you are only damaging your own credibility.

It brings into question the validity of your claims.

My proof is copyrighted 1990, go to the Library of Congress and find it. Jean Laf said he tried to get the Fisher Family in Florida interested in his decipherment but no dice. I have a copy of a contract I had with Motivation, Inc. in 1990. If you do not know the company------it is the one Mel Fisher owned before he died.

Dec 18, 2015
Anomalous Archives
Primary Interest:
Other
My proof is copyrighted 1990, go to the Library of Congress and find it. Jean Laf said he tried to get the Fisher Family in Florida interested in his decipherment but no dice. I have a copy of a contract I had with Motivation, Inc. in 1990. If you do not know the company------it is the one Mel Fisher owned before he died.

So apparently 26 years ago you decoded and published what you claim to be the finished papers. So why after all these years have you not taken your advice and just went and dug it up? You have said that if you have the deciphered code that you should go and dig it up. You are on the floor, no running away.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

They have their hands full with some shipwreck at this time . A bird in the hand is better than two in the bush . No problem with all the wild stories on the Beale Treasure out there today who can blame them .

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So apparently 26 years ago you decoded and published what you claim to be the finished papers. So why after all these years have you not taken your advice and just went and dug it up? You have said that if you have the deciphered code that you should go and dig it up. You are on the floor, no running away.

If you will do research on the Wright Family you will find evidence that they already dug up the treasure and went to Mexico with it. Three large pots were found a little down stream from where my decoded message said the treasure was buried. William Buck Wright was a sentinel over the Beale Treasure and guarded it after the Civil War until he passed away around 1911. Among his papers in a Bible was a map to the treasure. His next of Kin dug up the Beale Treasure and went to Mexico. They were extremely rich. Read about it in Peter Viemeister's new Blue Copy of the Beale Treasure.

I found two silver coins near the dig site one a coin from France dated 1817 and a Spanish Pillar Dollar can not remember the date but I posted it somewhere on this forum.

I also had a man and his son fly out from California after my pamphlet was published on the decipherment of the Beale Codes. They came to my home on Thanksgiving Day 1990 said they wanted to meet the man that deciphered the Beale Codes. I need no more proof or verification my work is finished on the Beale Treasure. You want a bees can continue to hunt but the bird has flown.

Last edited:

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
If you will do research on the Wright Family you will find evidence that they already dug up the treasure and went to Mexico with it. Three large pots were found a little down stream from where my decoded message said the treasure was buried. William Buck Wright was a sentinel over the Beale Treasure and guarded it after the Civil War until he passed away around 1911. Among his papers in a Bible was a map to the treasure. His next of Kin dug up the Beale Treasure and went to Mexico. They were extremely rich. Read about it in Peter Viemeister's new Blue Copy of the Beale Treasure.

I found two silver coins near the dig site one a coin from France dated 1817 and a Spanish Pillar Dollar can not remember the date but I posted it somewhere on this forum.

I also had a man and his son fly out from California after my pamphlet was published on the decipherment of the Beale Codes. They came to my home on Thanksgiving Day 1990 said they wanted to meet the man that deciphered the Beale Codes. I need no more proof or verification my work is finished on the Beale Treasure. You want a bees can continue to hunt but the bird has flown.

( Quote Originally Posted by franklin )
( Nothing at all. Because you can not prove you have decyphered the Beale Treasure Codes without digging up the treasure or revealing the "KEY" how you decyphered the codes.

Can you prove that a car has an engine without looking under the hood or turning on the "KEY?" )

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

(Quote Originally Posted by franklin)
Of all people posting Jean Laf you are the only poster that does not make any sense at all. If you already have the "KEY" to the Cipher Codes of the Beale Treasure why do you need new posters ideas ----seems to me like you are only looking for new suckers to come to your website to buy your copy of the Beale Codes that they can get freely anywhere on the Internet. If you have it figured out man dig up the treasure and stop nickle and diming suckers to death.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If the only purpose of Beale Threads is to argue and insult members they are going to start being locked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread