Top Five Failed Attemps At The Beale Papers

Status
Not open for further replies.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes, the Harts is the # 1 failed attempt at the Papers . But possibly if not for them we may not have this now .

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
The Author may be the first to Fail. But he did get C2 done. That led us to what was going on in the Papers. Just think if all we had to go on was the decoded C2 text and nothing more but Two other ciphers.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Skip #4 and go to #5 Jean Laf.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, you must think I am famous for my work to put me with the likes of the Harts and Ward ! What a nice guy .

Then your work is a failure like the Harts and Ward?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As far as i have seen watching this board for the time i have, you have not seen his work. He has in fact made it a point to not disclose his full works to you especially. So what basis are you exactly claiming his failure on? :coffee2:

I base his failure on him still searching and asking for information about the treasure. If he had the codes broken he would be in pursuit of the treasure not talking to posters for the past two years. Besides what is that to you? Are you Jean Laf?

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I base his failure on him still searching and asking for information about the treasure. If he had the codes broken he would be in pursuit of the treasure not talking to posters for the past two years. Besides what is that to you? Are you Jean Laf?

I have only been here for 1 year , it is a fun site and I like posting fun topics .

Dec 18, 2015
Anomalous Archives
Primary Interest:
Other

Have you stopped and wondered that his ambitions are not the same as yours? And that he may care more about deciphering the codes and learning the history then finding the treasure? A code of this stature would surely not be finished in a day. Especially without a key to follow. You seem to think that everything with the Ciphers is simple. Yet you yourself have not yet been able to decode it? Your claims make no sense.

Dec 18, 2015
Anomalous Archives
Primary Interest:
Other

Also no, i am quite sure that dual accounts on this site are prohibited from being used. I have simply been watching this board for awhile, i had made an account a few weeks back with intentions on calling out a few illogical arguments that kept arising in threads. You just so happened to make a few of them.

Dec 18, 2015
Anomalous Archives
Primary Interest:
Other
From what i remember, you had said that you have worked on the cipher for years, yet never decoded it. Could you not be counted as a failure yourself? How long exactly have you worked on the papers.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From what i remember, you had said that you have worked on the cipher for years, yet never decoded it. Could you not be counted as a failure yourself? How long exactly have you worked on the papers.

That is where you are wrong, sir. I have decoded the codes. All four of them I might add. They have been copyrighted and I gave them a copy on this forum as proof. Where is all of the other decoders proof. They keep it to themselves. Put it out there and let someone else be the judge as I have already done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread