Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why am I here ?

I was told this place had free coffee...
But so far...
I have been the only one buying it. :P

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Every now and then a poster comes along on this forum and other forums. I have the Beale Treasure Mystery solved what do I do?

1. Don't get on forums. Why should you tell everyone else about solving the mystery.
2. Go to Bedford County, Virginia or where ever the decoded message tells you to go.
3. Dig up the treasure. Don't tell anyone the treasure is yours.
HOW MUCH WILL THIS BE WORTH TO YOU. $74,000,000.00

If you do not choose these three options, then all of the rest options are mistakes.

1. Get on the forums tell everyone you have it all figured out.
2. Brag and boast that you have done something that no one else has done or could ever do.
3. Argue with other posters that are trying to figure the mystery out also.
4. Make a fool out of yourself.
HOW MUCH WILL THIS BE WORTH TO YOU-----------$000000000000000000000000.00

CHOOSE WISELY MY SON.

A rat who gnaws at a cat's tail invites destruction.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
That is the only Thomas J Beale of Jackson Ward mentioned in the Richmond 1860 census, a born freeman of color of unknown parents in 1827.
Then there is that 1884 newspaper article about Alderman Thomas J Beale, of Jackson Ward.
To the best of my knowledge, those are the only mentions of Thomas J Beale in Richmond.
Very slim evidence from which t fabricate a theory.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
That is the only Thomas J Beale of Jackson Ward mentioned in the Richmond 1860 census, a born freeman of color of unknown parents in 1827.
Then there is that 1884 newspaper article about Alderman Thomas J Beale, of Jackson Ward.
To the best of my knowledge, those are the only mentions of Thomas J Beale in Richmond.
Very slim evidence from which t fabricate a theory.
Hmmm... SORRY, "Scoop"; 1827.... ANYTHING on Jackson Ward in 1872...? (ECS).

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see there is a Thomas Beal found in New Orleans. Why are not more looking into this family? I have been reading these post and it would seem he of New Orleans seems the one who you seek! Why is Jean the only one to figure him to be the TJB?

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see there is a Thomas Beal found in New Orleans. Why are not more looking into this family? I have been reading these post and it would seem he of New Orleans seems the one who you seek! Why is Jean the only one to figure him to be the TJB?

No proof of death has been found for him Thomas Beale as of yet that is convulsive?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Why don't you tell us so we can all know why Laf is the only one !

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well, after the 2nd year of the CONFEDERATE WAR, TJB, Beale, Beall, Beal, etc. is NO LONGER of "interest" or of IMPORTANCE.

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why don't you tell us so we can all know why Laf is the only one !

He only post Beale paper related forum post! He has a lot of threads that are actually related to the contents of the papers and is working to complete the code. Do I need to go on mis?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Think he's been BANNED!
Laf and Franklin are on timeouts for insulting each other in open forums.....

_________________________Tapatalk Signature_________________________

DT2016

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He only post Beale paper related forum post! He has a lot of threads that are actually related to the contents of the papers and is working to complete the code. Do I need to go on mis?

LOL, he is a guy in Florida, don't let him fool you!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread