Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Like Tree187Likes

Thread: ENGLISH WORD IMPROVISE AND STAMPEDING FOUND USED IN NEW ORLEANS BEFORE 1820

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    manaloneblog.wordpress.com

Jun 2010
    Wherever there be treasure!
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    8589 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    There is one resounding reason I believe the Beale Treasure is a work of fiction. Cypher Number Two that was deciphered by the "author" and Code Paper Number One and Code Paper Number Three were made up using the "Declaration of Independence" that was in an 1878 History Book. The only DOI that comes close to what is broken out of Code Paper Number Two by the "author" Now if those words had anything to do with 1820's why was the codes made up from 1878 to 1884, the year that James B. Ward sent in for his copyright on the Beale Papers. If you can disprove this then maybe you can prove the Beale Treasure is not fiction.
    There are several issues with the letters and the narration text that render the narration, and the letters, and the ciphers, as all being the work of the same individual. Many of those issues have been brought forward and discussed in these very forums, and others, the only folks who still continue to dispute them being those folks in those fantasy invitation only groups, which is why they have yet to even discover these other contrary facts, or, why they simply refuse their existence.
    franklin likes this.
    "Treasure is wherever it can be found."

Sep 2018
    9 times
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    There is one resounding reason I believe the Beale Treasure is a work of fiction. Cypher Number Two that was deciphered by the "author" and Code Paper Number One and Code Paper Number Three were made up using the "Declaration of Independence" that was in an 1878 History Book. The only DOI that comes close to what is broken out of Code Paper Number Two by the "author" Now if those words had anything to do with 1820's why was the codes made up from 1878 to 1884, the year that James B. Ward sent in for his copyright on the Beale Papers. If you can disprove this then maybe you can prove the Beale Treasure is not fiction.
    Interesting, I can not find a history book that was printed in that year? Do you have the author's name that I may understand to that you are referring?

Sep 2018
    9 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bigscoop View Post
    There are several issues with the letters and the narration text that render the narration, and the letters, and the ciphers, as all being the work of the same individual. Many of those issues have been brought forward and discussed in these very forums, and others, the only folks who still continue to dispute them being those folks in those fantasy invitation only groups, which is why they have yet to even discover these other contrary facts, or, why they simply refuse their existence.
    I would say the best way to understand what the original author's writing contained, would be to see the original manuscript and not the pamphlet sold and authored by Mr Ward.

There would be no less than three key interest for a good investigation.

The letters from Beale

The information gathered by the friend of Mr Morris's

The manuscript put in Mr Ward's hand that he gleaned from to make a pamphlet

Of course the pamphlet was Mr Ward's work! We know that, but the original documents is what would help you with your dissertation is what we seek.

Jun 2007
    12180 times
    NO "original" documents to be found; I LOOKED!

Sep 2018
    9 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    NO "original" documents to be found; I LOOKED!
    Well then, who was the last person to see them? Mr Ward?

Sep 2018
    9 times
    History book Franklin was referring to? No proof of existing!

Jun 2007
    12180 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Five View Post
    Well then, who was the last person to see them? Mr Ward?
    Dunno...

us
    Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    5490 times
    History book Franklin was referring to? No proof of existing!
    https://screenshots.firefox.com/qR3A....angelfire.com
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Sep 2018
    9 times
    I see a history book written in 1878, but the Declaration of Independence looks like it is the Dunlap or a copy from about that time. Notice the long S's in the Declaration vs the rest of this history book.

Jun 2007
    12180 times
    And...?
    franklin likes this.

Sep 2018
    9 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    And...?
    Then we can say the Declaration of Independence was updated from the original language to a modern version of English in the pamphlet? And because of the moderniezation of the text of the Declaration of Independence, we can also be correct in a theory that the text of Beale also would have been modernize too?

us

Jun 2010
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    8589 times
    Then we can say the Declaration of Independence was updated from the original language to a modern version of English in the pamphlet? And because of the moderniezation of the text of the Declaration of Independence, we can also be correct in a theory that the text of Beale also would have been modernize too?
    I think one can continue to "substitute changes" until the cows come home but that none of this will ever "manufacture a true conclusion or even a single directly connecting fact" in support of the tale. You can't create reality from nothing.
    franklin likes this.

Jun 2007
    12180 times
    LOL!
    franklin likes this.

us

Jun 2010
    8589 times
    You can't manufacture facts. They either exist or they don't.
    franklin likes this.

Jun 2007
    12180 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bigscoop View Post
    You can't manufacture facts. They either exist or they don't.
    Heh...
    franklin likes this.

Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links