1,2,3......Another Bomb IS Dropped!

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Silver

Well I can tell you one thing about the author concerning his smarts, he obviously wasn't aware that silver in such amounts could not have been mined from the describe region during the period described in the detailed amount of time.....and this isn't me just saying this, this based on cold hard facts and documented records from the many mining companies and individuals who tried this very thing even into the 1860's. You see the processes for separating the silver from the complex matrix of the region weren't even developed until the 1860's. Prior to this even the most efficient mining efforts suffered at least a 50% loss. So even on an extremely high essay strike there is no possible way that the described amount of silver could have been mined from the region in the very short amount of time detailed.....not even anything close.

So it's not a matter of simply not wanting to believe as we all became involved in this mystery because we wanted to believe. But rather it is a matter of cold hard facts that renders a great deal of this story, "positively untrue." :thumbsup:

The Beale papers were sold locally, so not having the correct details (possibly) of a gold/silver mine thousands of miles away is hardly the same thing as telling people that paper number 2 is the longest one, when all they have to do is look and see.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Beale papers were sold locally, so not having the correct details (possibly) of a gold/silver mine thousands of miles away is hardly the same thing as telling people that paper number 2 is the longest one, when all they have to do is look and see.

So you believe the gold and silver mine was real?

O

Old Silver

So you believe the gold and silver mine was real?

Not saying I believe it. I simply don't know. Same with the treasure buried in Bedford County. I do know there are 3 coded papers, one of which had been decoded. I'd like to see the other two decoded, even if they say "GOTCHA!" :laughing9:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, we can conclusively prove that the mine never existed as described and that the amounts could not have been mined from the region in question.
And we can conclusively prove that the author didn't tell the truth about the ciphers.
As for the remainder, it's likely that we will never know.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well, we can conclusively prove that the mine never existed as described and that the amounts could not have been mined from the region in question.
And we can conclusively prove that the author didn't tell the truth about the ciphers.
As for the remainder, it's likely that we will never know.
OK, let's "fast-forward" to when mines DID exist; John Pickrell Risque (brother of James Beverly Risque... GRAND UNCLE to "JB" Ward & the Hutter brothers) was "in charge" of GOLD/SILVER mines in Arizona, & was killed by Indians in 1882.
He was buried in St. Loo... MAYBE, the Beale PAPERS Pamphlet utilized this info; it was published/released to the "Mass Market"/General Public in Lynchburg, Va. in 1885. "Google"LIVELY ROOTS John Pickrell Risque [34969]. HH! Good Luck! :coffee2:

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Catch up with you trying to dishearten everyone about everything they want to talk about on this forum? I think I've seen most of it.
Facing facts can do that.
On the other hand, I have not "debunked" the tooth fairy or the Easter Bunny.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see you do not have God on your list ?

Jean, here's the problem with religion. It often convinces folks like yourself that it's ok to present inaccurate and misleading information as long as it's in pursuit of fame, fortune, followers, and the promotion of one's faith, just as you've been doing. Now how twisted is that. Enough said. :thumbsup:

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Jean, here's the problem with religion. It often convinces folks like yourself that it's ok to present inaccurate and misleading information as long as it's in pursuit of fame, fortune, followers, and the promotion of one's faith, just as you've been doing. Now how twisted is that. Enough said. :thumbsup:

Religion is not what I have !

Atheism is a religion !

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I see you do not have God on your list ?
...and your purpose for this remark?
Is this a reflex reply developed over time when you fail in convincing others of your point of view?
The INQUISITION ended many, many, years ago.
Ever wish you could go back in time?

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
...and your purpose for this remark?
Is this a reflex reply developed over time when you fail in convincing others of your point of view?
The INQUISITION ended many, many, years ago.
Ever wish you could go back in time?

I'm not Catholic son .

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Bro, glad to see the brain washing technique go away .

Just what the NSA would do eh ?

Jean, math is considered a perfect science. Did you know that, and do you know why it is considered a perfect science? You should look into it sometime. And as for brainwashing, well, hey, Jean, you're the guy who was begging for a job with the NSA, not me. :laughing7: Live your dream, man. Live your dream.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Jean, math is considered a perfect science. Did you know that, and do you know why it is considered a perfect science? You should look into it sometime. And as for brainwashing, well, hey, Jean, you're the guy who was begging for a job with the NSA, not me. :laughing7: Live your dream, man. Live your dream.

Acculy that was a hypothetical question used to get a response of a arranged kind, from a specific person .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread