Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eldo - I like the Persher/Purser code connection and I like the OAK next generation of KGC connection.

I think we can rule out the early searches for the mystery man Thomas Jefferson Beale......

As the actual person with the name Thomas Jefferson Beale, who wasn't described in this tale, is the illegitimate son of Thomas Jefferson and one of his house servants.....one of the smartest of his children actually.....highly educated....some try to say there is some gold related to the mulatto's troves but its clearly a backstory.

I buy this storyline more than a white man named Beale for the answer to the mystery man....as the KGC were clearly making a racial joke in this reference, especially if they were KGC......

They were secretive but when the pattern shows in all the works found so far of their interests.....not one of them were anything of a person of honor in an order of progress of the whole....

They were run by Albert Pike, Rockefeller and JP Morgan......staunch Zionists.....who knew nothing of the true Priory of Sion....the Knights Templar, or any order other than puppeting the rest of us as Goyim....or Sheep....

What a nice shephard to have planned out three world wars for us and set into motion more killing and ethnic cleansing than the Catholic Church.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I think we can rule out the early searches for the mystery man Thomas Jefferson Beale......

As the actual person with the name Thomas Jefferson Beale, who wasn't described in this tale, is the illegitimate son of Thomas Jefferson and one of his house servants.....one of the smartest of his children actually.....highly educated....some try to say there is some gold related to the mulatto's troves but its clearly a backstory.

I buy this storyline more than a white man named Beale for the answer to the mystery man....as the KGC were clearly making a racial joke in this reference, especially if they were KGC......

They were secretive but when the pattern shows in all the works found so far of their interests.....not one of them were anything of a person of honor in an order of progress of the whole....

They were run by Albert Pike, Rockefeller and JP Morgan......staunch Zionists.....who knew nothing of the true Priory of Sion....the Knights Templar, or any order other than puppeting the rest of us as Goyim....or Sheep....

What a nice shephard to have planned out three world wars for us and set into motion more killing and ethnic cleansing than the Catholic Church.
This is a rather strange, but unique, take on the 1885 Beale Papers- a conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist theory.
It don't get weirder than this, but then again, there is always tomorrow.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Evil ways? Are you a Santana fan?
...or are you just judging others because you have a beam in your eye?

Last edited by a moderator:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it is about time you stop talking down to us. You have for two years made boast and claims that if one held in their hands would amount to nothing but hot air. If you have done anything great to make you better than us fellow posters PROVE IT. YOU CAN'T.

Last edited by a moderator:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jean, you been warned multiple times to not insult or talk down to members again. I can't be any clearer....

_________________________Tapatalk Signature_________________________

DT2016

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread