Dark, black eyes, black hair, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Silver

Complexion, dark, black eyes, black hair, etc.

The Indian Advocate, June 1, 1902.
Black eyes, hair.png

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The Indian Advocate, June 1, 1902.
View attachment 1312701
So...? "Tom", son of Thomas Jefferson & Sally Heming passed for "White" (SHE was even 1/2 white... and BEAUTIFUL)! AND! Sally & TJ's wife had the SAME father! HA! "Tom" was in an ALL "white" YANK Unit during the CONFEDERATE WAR... bet TJ rolled over in his grave at Monticello; he died in 1826. "Tom" MAY have been living at Poplar Forest (WESTERN PART of the state - "RM"); heh!

OP
OP
O

Old Silver

So...? "Tom", son of Thomas Jefferson & Sally Heming passed for "White" (SHE was even 1/2 white... and BEAUTIFUL)! AND! Sally & TJ's wife had the SAME father! HA! "Tom" was in an ALL "white" YANK Unit during the CONFEDERATE WAR... bet TJ rolled over in his grave at Monticello; he died in 1826. "Tom" MAY have been living at Poplar Forest (WESTERN PART of the state - "RM"); heh!

So, it means that a person fitting the description could have been half, or part, Indian, Southern European, or of course, part African.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There was a Thomas Beale and Leonard Beale born at the Cherokee Indian Capitol in Kentucky. They were kin to families on North Goose Creek about four miles above Buford's Depot.

OP
OP
O

Old Silver

There was a Thomas Beale and Leonard Beale born at the Cherokee Indian Capitol in Kentucky. They were kin to families on North Goose Creek about four miles above Buford's Depot.

Interesting. Do you know anything more about them?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
On "Tom"... aka Beverly Hemings (1798-after 1873), 1st born son of Sally Hemings, indicated in TJ's Farm-book (on his slaves) as "Tom" (his boy, ya see...). He left Monticello after 1822 (he ran away), went to DC; fought for the YANKS during the CONFEDERATE WAR (73rd Ohio Infantry) survived the CW... STILL "tracking him". AND! He MAY have heard of the stories of Lewis & Clark sitting on his daddy's knee... Singing CCR, "When I was just a little boy, sitting on my daddy's knee...". Heh...

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting. Do you know anything more about them?

There is not much written records about them. I forget the name of the Capitol it started with a letter "C" but anyway. Yes that is where Nancy Ward was a prophetess of the Cherokee. She was looked upon as a prophetess because she was lost in the woods for a very long time and she said an Angel took care of her and guided her back to her people. She married a white man from my area Joseph Martin and the city here is named for him. He took her and her father to Tennessee where her father said he wanted to die. Thomas Beale and Leonard Beale were related to a family four miles north of Montvale on North Goose Creek. They were most likely from the South Fork of the Cumberland River as they were half Mulligan and half Cherokee. I can not give their name as that is one of the locations I want to dig.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
There is not much written records about them. I forget the name of the Capitol it started with a letter "C" but anyway. Yes that is where Nancy Ward was a prophetess of the Cherokee. She was looked upon as a prophetess because she was lost in the woods for a very long time and she said an Angel took care of her and guided her back to her people. She married a white man from my area Joseph Martin and the city here is named for him. He took her and her father to Tennessee where her father said he wanted to die. Thomas Beale and Leonard Beale were related to a family four miles north of Montvale on North Goose Creek. They were most likely from the South Fork of the Cumberland River as they were half Mulligan and half Cherokee. I can not give their name as that is one of the locations I want to dig.
Cahokia...?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
"Follow-up" to "Post" # 6... Beverly Hemings: 3/1/1798-after 1873; COULDA been TJB, @ 1817-1822... He left Monticello after 1822; ran away... dunno. MAYBE...
TOO young for Lewis & Clark Expedition (1803); PROBABLY heard his "poppa" TJ "talk" about the adventure, SECRET Code writing with L & C, etc. Went on his OWN adventure as TJB in 1817... found GOLD in 1818 in Colorado. "Poppa" TJ found the FIRST fist-sized Ore of GOLD (in Quartz) in VIRGINIA... HA!

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
William Clark (of the Lewis & Clark Expedition) became GOVERNOR of the Northwest Territory on July 6, 1813; lived in St. Louis, MO. Did Beverly/"Tom" (son of Thomas Jefferson), as TJB... meet with Gov. Clark for "tips" re. the GREAT ADVENTURE...? B/"T", a light-skin "black" (former slave of TJ) gets sun-darkened on the GREAT ADVENTURE, his hair growing longer, after months on the "trail"; with his daddy's (TJ) CHARMS... MEANWHILE, back in Lynchburg, Va., the REST is "history"... HA!

Last edited:

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
While I am not seeking buried treasures, I am seeking dark, black eyes, black hair, etc. ladies. Please contact me, if you see any.

OP
OP
O

Old Silver

Since this is my thread, I get first choice of any dark, black eyed, black haired ladies.:tongue3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread