Is It Over?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been gone for over a week, just got back. Is it over? Was the mystery finally solved while I was away? Has anyone posted a picture of themselves hugging a few old and rusted cast iron pots filled with silver and gold? Was it refined or was it just ore? So many new and exciting things to catch up on, I'm sure. :laughing7:

PS: Is everyone still with us? No timeouts, nobody got banned? :laughing7:

O

Old Silver

No treasure yet, but I did find this old photo of Thomas Beale, on his way to Virginia with a loaded ox cart. He was a little camera shy.:laughing7:

Appletons_12_pg045b.jpg

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No treasure yet, but I did find this old photo of Thomas Beale, on his way to Virginia with a loaded ox cart. He was a little camera shy.:laughing7:

View attachment 1317564

Just a Thomas Beale, or, a Thomas J. Beale? Look at that picture closely, it also has the secret Spanish sign of a secret mission & mine! :laughing7:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I recognize that road! It's OLD TRENT FERRY ROAD, here in Lynchburg! He sees another "glint" of GOLD on that hill!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Old Trent Ferry Road goes down to the James River, above today's Ruesen's Dam... once known as Abet, Va. It's the City of Lynchburg, Va. POWER STATION!

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
You can get there by going on Rueson's Road from VES School; Apartment Complex is on that road. Thence, you turn left to go down to the Power Station (PRIVATE LAND) & the dam.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
NO oxcart was ever used; TJB & Associates WITH him "buried" the cache in Bedford County, VIRGINIA (Upper Goose Creek Valley) near the mountain there (Creek). Majority of the Associates went to their homes in Upper Goose Creek Valley for "Winter Break". TJB & 2 others traveled on to Lynchburg, Va., where TJB stayed for 3 months at RM's Washington House/Inn; the other 2 Associates went on to their home, near Richmond, Va. for "Winter break".

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NO oxcart was ever used; TJB & Associates WITH him "buried" the cache in Bedford County, VIRGINIA (Upper Goose Creek Valley) near the mountain there (Creek). Majority of the Associates went to their homes in Upper Goose Creek Valley for "Winter Break". TJB & 2 others traveled on to Lynchburg, Va., where TJB stayed for 3 months at RM's Washington House/Inn; the other 2 Associates went on to their home, near Richmond, Va. for "Winter break".

Yes you are correct. The eight that stayed in North Goose Creek, I gave their names in my decipherment of code paper 3. The eight associates stayed at "Ruby's House." Anyone know where that is located? I did not think so.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would tell but they buried the treasure near Ruby's House. It was a house of entertainment in North Goose Creek. No one has never mentioned it in any books. I found it in the deeds at the Bedford County Courthouse.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Been gone for over a week, just got back. Is it over? Was the mystery finally solved while I was away? Has anyone posted a picture of themselves hugging a few old and rusted cast iron pots filled with silver and gold? Was it refined or was it just ore? So many new and exciting things to catch up on, I'm sure. :laughing7:

PS: Is everyone still with us? No timeouts, nobody got banned? :laughing7:
The world continues to spin in greased grooves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread