Dropping out for recess

Status
Not open for further replies.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Posters it has been really interesting and fun to chat with so many knowledgeable people. After losing my brother a couple of years ago and my best friend's funeral was today. I must retire for a period of time. I will read posts every now and then and if there is anything I can contribute to the forum I will. Need some time and space. Keep up the R & I and digging into the Beale Treasure. If I don't read the news here maybe some lucky poster will find the treasure and I can hear it on the news or see it in the newspapers. Good Luck to ALL.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Posters it has been really interesting and fun to chat with so many knowledgeable people. After losing my brother a couple of years ago and my best friend's funeral was today. I must retire for a period of time. I will read posts every now and then and if there is anything I can contribute to the forum I will. Need some time and space. Keep up the R & I and digging into the Beale Treasure. If I don't read the news here maybe some lucky poster will find the treasure and I can hear it on the news or see it in the newspapers. Good Luck to ALL.
TY for your honesty... VERY stressful time for you. Your Recess/R & R may be good for you; to prevent BURN-OUT. Looking for D & R, myself... BUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread