PROVEN TO MYSELF THE BEALE TREASURE IS A STORY MADE UP

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... You forgot Peter Viemeister's LAST book on the Beale Treasure... CONFEDERATE TREASURE COVERUP: Duty, Honor, & Deceit; a NOVEL FACTION...
FICTION based on FACTS (like the "JOB PRINT"). He even wrote about this in his book, THE BEALE TREASURE: NEW History of a MYSTERY.
Even the "JOB PRINT" is FACTION, fiction based on FACTS...

The problem is always when that facts warp into fiction until all that exists is the fiction.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
...of my opinion is still only just YOUR opinion of my opinion with your one liner opinion lacking actual relevance die to its brevity.
Much like facts that get fictionalized to fit one's pet theory.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
After a long waste of time of 50 years or more, I have proven to myself that the Beale Treasure Story was made up.
There may be a treasure out there for someone to find or you may luck up on another treasure while searching for the Beale Treasure.
So you can keep searching if you want to but take warning of the authors words about using the time only that you can spare because I can for a fact say the Beale Treasure does not exist.
His opinion...
...and your opinion of his opinion which is similar in content to my opinion?

Last edited:
OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bet you still rummage through your garbage you threw away three weeks ago. you love digging up something just to satisfy yourself. You need to sit in a corner and talk with yourself maybe you could have an intelligent conversation.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
If you go back to page 9 of this thread, you will notice that it was Rebel-KGC that "rummaged" (May 28/ POST#125) this dormant thread and brought it back to activity.
If you have an issue of this thread being "dug up" it is with him, not I.

Last edited:
OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The stick is one thing stirring it is another. Good bye

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Any up-date...?

POST #125 May 28, 2019 rummage is what "dug up" this thread, the previous posts were from March, including mine.
As for opinions, Franklin always seems to cast blame, remarks, and negative opinions my way....
...and I was agreeing with him.
'nuff said.

Last edited:
OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
POST #125 May 28, 2019 rummage is what "dug up" this thread, the previous posts were from March, including mine.
As for opinions, Franklin always seems to cast blame, remarks, and negative opinions my way....
...and I was agreeing with him.
'nuff said.

You have enough opinions and as for agreeing with me, I would rather that you not do that as I am quite capable of being steadfast with my post without any help or agreement from you. Rebel KGC I have nothing against you and I never will great minds form a common bond.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread