A Directly Connecting Piece Of Validation?

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guy's will be shocked one day of how much and what you all sound like. :laughing7:

That's exactly what blind faith true believers and cipher solving hopefuls started saying back in 1885. It's now 2016 and still nothing. So I think "we're" fairly safe, anyway. Can't say the same for all of the blind faith true believers and manufactured hopefuls who have come and gone over the years. :laughing7:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Odd that with all of the claims of solve and remedy out that nobody can post a single piece of directly connecting evidence. I think this speaks pretty loudly in regards to all of the claims of solution and remedy out there. File them all away in the "theories in progress" folder with all of the others. :thumbsup:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
That's exactly what blind faith true believers and cipher solving hopefuls started saying back in 1885...
The first true believers were not in 1885, as most then took it for a dime novel, including the objecting families of Witcher, Clay and Coles.
It was until Hazelwood got the Hart brothers involved and the search began with them according to the HART PAPERS published in the 1950's- but with the 1885 Beale Papers, we must accept the veracity of the author.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The first true believers were not in 1885, as most then took it for a dime novel, including the objecting families of Witcher, Clay and Coles.
It was until Hazelwood got the Hart brothers involved and the search began with them according to the HART PAPERS published in the 1950's- but with the 1885 Beale Papers, we must accept the veracity of the author.
AGREE! "The Search" started with the Hart Bros... N. Hazlewood did "put 'em on THE TRAIL".

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Of a TREASURE, buried near his land (Montvale, Va.); "Trail" headed towards the Peaks of Otter. "The Psychic" (NOT a Medium) was thrown in the Hart Papers "mix" to throw "God-fearing" ppl away off "The TRAIL"... AND! It was a "Trend" of the day, in Roanoke, Va. I DO believe that what was "seen" is what the Harts believe... BUT! It was from the WESTERN Virginia portion of the CSA Treasury. 1st Lt. Newton Hazlewood (CSA) "KNEW". GOLD & SILVER coins...? CSA Treasury with JEWELRY donated by SOUTHERN ladies for "THE CAUSE"; Dig it...? Gonna follow "THE TRAIL" indicated by "The Psychic"; and have seen it according to the terrain around Montvale towards the Peaks of Otter. SHARP TOP is a "land-mark"... AND! It is ALL "FED-LAND"!

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Get the Gold-Cover PB version of GOLD IN THE BLUE RIDGE by PB & Walter Innis; you will see the Hart Bros/Innis connections... they KNEW!

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Of a TREASURE, buried near his land (Montvale, Va.); "Trail" headed towards the Peaks of Otter. "The Psychic" (NOT a Medium) was thrown in the Hart Papers "mix" to throw "God-fearing" ppl away off "The TRAIL"... AND! It was a "Trend" of the day, in Roanoke, Va. I DO believe that what was "seen" is what the Harts believe... BUT! It was from the WESTERN Virginia portion of the CSA Treasury. 1st Lt. Newton Hazlewood (CSA) "KNEW". GOLD & SILVER coins...? CSA Treasury with JEWELRY donated by SOUTHERN ladies for "THE CAUSE"; Dig it...? Gonna follow "THE TRAIL" indicated by "The Psychic"; and have seen it according to the terrain around Montvale towards the Peaks of Otter. SHARP TOP is a "land-mark"... AND! It is ALL "FED-LAND"!

There is a lot of confusion about the treasure and it's origin I see?

tad10

Jun 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get the Gold-Cover PB version of GOLD IN THE BLUE RIDGE by PB & Walter Innis; you will see the Hart Bros/Innis connections... they KNEW!

Maybe, Maybe not.. However, I'm glad you guys reminded me to relook at Hart, I'd kind of put him out of my mind.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... However, I'm glad you guys reminded me to relook at Hart, I'd kind of put him out of my mind.
Something to think about is that Clayton Hart married the daughter of Issac Otey in 1897, and Newton H Hazelwood is related to the Oteys, and James Beverly Ward's wife was an Otey.
...and who showed Pauline Innis an iron box with a torn slip of a number covered paper?

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Something to think about is that Clayton Hart married the daughter of Issac Otey in 1897, and Newton H Hazelwood is related to the Oteys, and James Beverly Ward's wife was an Otey.
...and who showed Pauline Innis an iron box with a torn slip of a number covered paper?

There exist a problem with this report that also needs to be kept in mind. Innis claimed that she wasn't allowed to photograph/copy the iron box or it's contents, so here again there is absolutely no confirmation that she ever saw any of this stuff. And yet she has that slip of paper? Innis was an author who made money from the sale of that book and she had to know that confirmation of her claim that she witnessed the box, etc., was vital in establishing her claim. Just saying......if she could get her hands on that piece of paper then why not the rest?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Pauline & her husband, Walter were in Navy Intelligence "work", I think... MAYBE! NSA! AND! When they were in DC... it was at the WATERGATE! THAT should tell ya something! Heh...

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Pauline Innis was a DC socialite who also wrote poetry, children's books, gardens and political protocols.
She also entertained her social circle with future readings, and wrote the book,
ASTRONUMEROLOGY: THE NEW WAY TO TELL YOUR FUTURE", which had an introduction by friend, Jeanne Dixon, and said it was based on the secrets of the Druids( Innis was British, afterall).
Many DC politicians based their decisions on her readings according to friend, R Crane-"There were many famed Washingtonians over the years who swore by her pronouncements".
That should tell you something! Heh...

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
There exist a problem with this report that also needs to be kept in mind. Innis claimed that she wasn't allowed to photograph/copy the iron box or it's contents, so here again there is absolutely no confirmation that she ever saw any of this stuff. And yet she has that slip of paper? Innis was an author who made money from the sale of that book and she had to know that confirmation of her claim that she witnessed the box, etc., was vital in establishing her claim. Just saying......if she could get her hands on that piece of paper then why not the rest?
That is a very good question, and, as with everything associated with the Beale Papers, be it the "letters" that the entire tale is based, or the iron box, handwritten manuscript Sherman worked from to set up type, the existence of anything than can confirm any of this is totally lacking.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
There is a distinct behind the scene Otey presence in addition to the above .
Robert Morriss had business dealings with an Otey as did J B Ward, and LYNCHBURG's WASHINGTON HOTEL was once managed by an Otey, and the Bufords and Oteys were related, Ward's wife, Harriet Emmaline Otey was born and raised 4 miles from Buford's Tavern.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions