A LOOK AT JAMES BEVERLY WARD, AGENT OF THE BEALE PAPERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, you did give me that name in a PM, but also his name was brought up during one of those endless genealogy discussions concerning Harriet Emmaline Otey Ward's connection to Sarah Mitchell Morris through the relation of Shadrack Brown and Hannah Mitchell Brown, who Sarah's sister.
Shadrack and Hannah Brown's daughter Angelina M married John Buford Otey, Who are Harriet Ward's parents.
Also in that same thread discussion was a mention that Anzoletta's husband, David Saunders, sister Ann Dandridge Saunders married Dr Thomas Mitchell.
Anzoletta's two sons who were still at home when Robert Morris was there, were Daniel J age 21 and John M W age 16.

I hope this ends all this back and forth animosity.

I do not see his name in this post? Yes there was a Shadrack Brown and his wife Hannah Mitchell Brown but no relation to the Doctor, sorry? So what is your point? Seems to me to be pointless as usual.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No you can never end disagreements because you never admit when you are wrong.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I asked you to end this and you have refused so this thread is locked.

Keep arguing like little kids and you will cause others to be locked.

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread