HOAX BELIEVERS GET NASTY AWAKENING ON BEALE PAPERS

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 1514503

I picked this up the other day and, whew, it open my eyes to the possibilities that lay in coded texts and letters ...

I joined the ACA, hosted an annual convention, told them all about the Rennes Le Chateau mystery leading to Nova Scotia and Vermont, am in contact with numerous members about this solve, and the rest of the major cases that I have cracked, using raw cryptological derivatives and textbook structures.

The majority of the cases in which there was a break they were able to recognize the structures and the methods of encryption matching the facts presented to them.

The last part was even more legendary as it is something that makes even the best cryptographers shudder..........as they were educated at these levels, but never knew where they had come from.
I discovered a root of cryptography that they had never seen...
Masterpoe, are you also a card carrying member of the American Cryptogram Association like Eldo?
Have you also been educated to a "new level" of cryptography?

Last edited:

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
An official AMERICAN CRYPYOGRAPHY ASSOCIATION membership card signed by Gamester?
Most likely, masterpoe, highly likely.

Probably a silly question but....How much does an American Cryptography Association Card cost?

Since nobody wants any financial gain...only to enlighten the world, I'm sure it must be free.. but I thought I'd go out on a limb and ask.

Kace

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Probably a silly question but....How much does an American Cryptography Association Card cost?

Since nobody wants any financial gain...only to enlighten the world, I'm sure it must be free.. but I thought I'd go out on a limb and ask.

Kace

At the local print shop you can have the cards printed for less than ten cents each.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other

Kace

American Cryptogram Association
$18.00 per year will make you an genuine bonafide official signed by Gamester card carrying member of the AMERICAN CRYPTOGRAM ASSOCIATION.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
American Cryptogram Association
$18.00 per year will make you an genuine bonafide official signed by Gamester card carrying member of the AMERICAN CRYPTOGRAM ASSOCIATION.

Thanks franklin and ECS.. I'll probably just go with franklins suggestion unless I find myself going to Comic Con or Crypto Con where I really need the real deal credentials! I wouldn't mess around then...No Way.

Kace

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
PAK OF BEALE GOLD has FREE DECODER Ring... NOT! They DO have outside MUSIC entertainment at times... heard that TJB & THE BANDITS are good... HA!

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
This just gets more and more and more by the year, month and day...

There are at least Three Screen Names HERE that claim they are the Only Ones To Solve the BC and Location of the BT...

Poe....WHAT College Has A Course On ANYTHING Beale? WHO would even teach such a course? Is this an online course accessible by a private, invite only site? I'm just asking for a Beale Course as there are No Beale Cryptography Degrees...Undergraduate or Graduate.

MIT, Purdue nor any other similar accredited college has nothing of the sort...the closest thing I've found after talking to the IT guys and gals (who laughed at my question) and then searching for a minute online would be Cyber Security or Computer Science with emphasis on algorithms and mathematics. Makes Sense. But those are not Beale related.

Someone Please Correct Me If I'm Wrong....Some of these statements took me so off guard...I've just never seen such boasting of solves Without Any Proof By Anyone and are so resistant to Peer Review which is Not Anything out of the ordinary to submit theories for examination.

Even the most successful people are so much more humble...and Follow The First Rule Of Success where the public is concerned ... Do Not Do Your Own Press. It's Never whoever yells the loudest is right.

Below my signature Is Just ONE Example of Claim of a Complete Beale Solve and Location by someone, who if the claims were accurate should not have to solicit funding to build bicycles....And due to their claims of Finding The Location of Bodies is a very serious crime if not reported. That would make it public knowledge that bodies were found... but what's the right thing to do? Every year bodies are found by hunters and reported. That's the right thing to do.

I just don't get it. If anyone can explain this...Please Do. I sincerely want to hear it.

Thanks,

Kace

"Obviously you are trolling for the company.
You should know the name Eldorado by now.
I am the only one who has cracked both the Persher Coding, Cracked the Cipher method, found the Vault, the current landowner, and also found their series of 18 mines from where they got their gold and silver, and the location of their bodies."

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
This is what happens when folks try to manufacture solutions by forcing elements to fit into their scheme of things. And by the way, this is not a "nasty awakening" to anyone, this outcome was already fully anticipated and expected.
...and after forcing elements to support their manufactured claims in attempt to nastily awaken, when questioned for actual facts, they grumble their displeasure at being questioned, then one by one, slowly retire for another sleep.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread