HOAX BELIEVERS GET NASTY AWAKENING ON BEALE PAPERS

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Title of "Thread" was something about "Hoax" Believers... I think the Beale Expedition was a DECOY as a "Cover Story"; easier to "focus" on the 2nd part of the "Job Print"; from the "2nd year of the CONFEDERATE WAR" comment to @ 1884; printed, published, & released to LYNCHBURG, Va. "GENERAL PUBLIC" in 1885. We have the O R from the CONFEDERATE WAR, local REAL histories (books, writings, diaries, etc); PV's book, CONFEDERATE TREASURE COVERUP: Duty, Honor, & Deceit gave me a "clue"... MORE, later.
Amigo,:coffee2:You are very spot on in your thinking, there are a few other legends that also fit in this catagorie the codes used in the KGC were very smart at the time,:hello:NP:cat:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Although the Beale was designed to produce the B1 and B3 each with their own shifts decoding a different phrase.....

The Beale also provides something crucial to understanding their operations and why they left money there in the first place.

They were being investigated in the Peralta Land Grab so they were moving their operation to Wounded Knee, to mine there.

Ken Bauman, from Brad Meltzer's Decoded show on the Beale, deciphered what he believes is this very order......an order to begin the second phase of the Perilous Enterprise itself......the removal of the Native Americans and......

The Theft of the entire United States with the establishment of this banking monopoly as the foundation of American Economics as we knew it.

When you run the DOI through the B1 and B3 there is a ton of confusion, but the first few letters, spell out a phrase, the first thing you find, saying the command....... "ERE FENN DUE RED KNEE"

Providing the last clue to the last turn in the sequence, and also to provide the nature of where to continue their operation.
Everyone who claims to have solve C1 & C3 has a different solution from others who make the same claim of decoding.
Peralta stones, Wounded Knee, red knee tarantulas are never mentioned in the Beale story.
That is pure speculation like placing Jackson Ward Alderman Thomas J Beale into the story, to force fit people, places, and events to support a pet theory with "doctored" facts.

Dec 12, 2016
Florida
Detector(s) used
Don't have one yet
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Everyone who claims to have solved C1 & C3 has a different solution from others who make the same claim of decoding.
Peralta stones, Wounded Knee, red knee tarantulas are never mentioned in the Beale story.
That is pure speculation like placing Jackson Ward Alderman Thomas J Beale into the story, to force fit people, places, and events to support a pet theory with "doctored" facts.

who is everyone?

I see only two people that have claimed to have done it. name the others please, the list is much shorter that you are led to believe.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Those names, young Jack, have been discussed many, many times on several of these threads, including the Colorado DJ who convinced Mel Fisher to dig for the Beale in Bedford county.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Those names, young Jack, have been discussed many, many times on several of these threads, including the Colorado DJ who convinced Mel Fisher to dig for the Beale in Bedford county.
HA! Mel didn't find it EITHER!

Dec 12, 2016
Florida
Detector(s) used
Don't have one yet
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks

only looking for the people that say they solved the ciphers. not the ones who have been digging holes. i only see two at this time. can you direct me to the thread? did finders keepers say they solved it?

audigger53

Mar 27, 2004
Severn, Maryland
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
only looking for the people that say they solved the ciphers. not the ones who have been digging holes. i only see two at this time. can you direct me to the thread? did finders keepers say they solved it?
You'll have to ask for a PM with names. The administrators don't like to see peoples names put on from others in a negative way.

audigger53

Mar 27, 2004
Severn, Maryland
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
So what would it take for you to believe it has been deciphered?
One the names of the other party members.
Two the location of the burial site.
Since #2 is not going to be put on this site, even if recovered (unless it was empty when they got there), I'll accept number one.

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
Capt. Jack Sparrow...

eenkdereudnefere

Jack, if you were to decipher the above line to the plain text you see...what would you be able to quote, think and why?

Now, do your homework.

Legrand

*Clue...what's important about this phrase:

" Some men interpret nine memos ".

Having helped solve the Beale Story message hiding, I can attest to its difficulty and unique complexity. ;-)

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The word "HOAX" is concerning... reckon it depends on "INTENT"; to deceive...? Just DISINFORMATION...? Hmmm...
"JOB PRINT" (aka THE BEALE PAPERS), a DECOY...? A RUSE...? :dontknow:

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
By 1885, did Mark Twain "influence" some of it..? Other writers of adventure stories of TREASURE(S), the WILD WEST, Mines of GOLD/SILVER... Beale Wagon Road (now known as Rt, 66). "HONEY! Get the Chevy ready! Gonna push the pedal to the metal, for the good old boys!"

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... I thrive on reading what Rebel, Real De Tayopa Tropical Tramp, Oroblanco, Franklin, ECS, Relevantchair, Bigscoop,Somehiker, Moderator JeffofPa and others...Point being....passion, brotherhood and living vicariously through others is what brings me back here everyday.....The guys I mentioned above...they might not have the same ideas, but they never belittle each other or others......like me, they treat people how they want to be treated......One concept of life....
Others do hold a different opinion , young Jack.
It is curious as to why you resurrect these old threads just to mention Laf .

Last edited:
OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Others do hold a different opinion , young Jack.
It is curious as to why you resurrect these old threads just to mention Laf .

I like Jeans thread's! They have a lot of interesting stuff!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread