HOAX BELIEVERS GET NASTY AWAKENING ON BEALE PAPERS

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

audigger53

Mar 27, 2004
Severn, Maryland
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I once searched for a gold and diamond ring for a fellow worker. He had me search through leaves over a foot deep in his yard and the pull tabs were pockets of them. Needless to say I did not find his ring but I had pockets full of beer tabs. I went to work the next morning. As my brother and I sat there I said to myself the ring could have been lost here at work instead of at his home eight miles away. I went and looked where he had parked the day before, another vehicle was there then and next to his driver's front tire lay the ring I had searched for with a metal detector tirelessly. Simply lying there on the asphalt like it was waiting to be found. He offered a reward but I did not except any. Later I bought the ring from him for $20 when he needed money till payday. I then gave it to my older brother for a birthday present. He had the ring resized and still has it. The point being treasure is not where you believe it to be sometimes it just takes LUCK.
"Luck overcomes Skill and Knowledge." Old quote from my Dad.

audigger53

Mar 27, 2004
Severn, Maryland
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
1) Anyone that believes that WIKI is total correct, will also believe Used Car Salesmen. IMO
Wiki is not verified very well before it has been posted on. I treat it as if it were a forum. Lots of "I believe" this is the truth".
2) to anyone that claims they have solved the other 2 ciphers, post the names of the members of the party. Those names can then be verified by county deeds and historical documents, births, deaths, marriages, ect.
If one has solved the names then I can believe that they solved the location.
I know, no one is interested in the members names just the location of the treasure. If it had been me, I would have made the location cipher only breakable by using the names of the members, but that is just me.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1) Anyone that believes that WIKI is total correct, will also believe Used Car Salesmen. IMO
Wiki is not verified very well before it has been posted on. I treat it as if it were a forum. Lots of "I believe" this is the truth".
2) to anyone that claims they have solved the other 2 ciphers, post the names of the members of the party. Those names can then be verified by county deeds and historical documents, births, deaths, marriages, ect.
If one has solved the names then I can believe that they solved the location.
I know, no one is interested in the members names just the location of the treasure. If it had been me, I would have made the location cipher only breakable by using the names of the members, but that is just me.

Hi audigger53, My decipherment was copyrighted in 1990. I have C1 deciphered and still have not gotten to check out the area too well yet. Last time I was almost killed by untrustworthy partners. I also deciphered C3 with all thirty of the associates name, their locations and to whom they wanted their share to go to. At the end of C3 it says, "and your share." Which was referring to Robert Morriss. I also have deciphered C2 again to check for correctness and I have deciphered C4 which are the two small pieces of paper found in the iron box by Pauline Innis.

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi audigger53, My decipherment was copyrighted in 1999. I have C1 deciphered and still have not gotten to check out the area too well yet. Last time I was almost killed by untrustworthy partners. I also deciphered C3 with all thirty of the associates name, their locations and to whom they wanted their share to go to. At the end of C3 it says, "and your share." Which was referring to Robert Morriss. I also have deciphered C2 again to check for correctness and I have deciphered C4 which are the two small pieces of paper found in the iron box by Pauline Innis.

And they haven't come for you yet?

You have a pretty strong state of awareness of the people involved and how to stay afloat in the game being played using the Beale.....

Here's a file from the NSA's records in the case of the Beale.....in it of course there is the shadow of a digger, or a rifleman, and this "shadow" being an obvious allusion to the figure leaving behind a trail of evidence is staged there plain as day.

Old Map Forrest Reverseed.jpg

This particular file was in their folders for a particular reason......can any of you figure it out?

Its something I don't think I have seen here anywhere but is an attachment to be pondered...as it relates to another "Treasure Map" altogether....

Old Map Forrest Exclamation.jpg

Was the NSA concerned with a few fiction ciphers? They were able to take notice of this one.....

Enough to form a fairly extensive file on it and include all the old clippings that they could related to it....you should see how many there are....

What is amazing to me is that there are a few hints that seem to be similar in the affairs of another Treasure Hunter that is somewhat of an illusion himself, a pen name, a shadow agent known to the NSA from their past affairs.

This individual is conducting numerous affairs including making appearances on NBC's Today Show and the many podcasts and interviews, acting as if he is truly the man in the picture I posted....claiming to have worked for these men in the past.

Here is what he is offering to the "searcher for the chest"

A Treasure Chest that is filled with gold and jewels, set into a fictional tale complete with the same Beale file shadow over the Southwest, and a map to find the trove.....

Based in part on the same legends, the shadow has blessed us with a considerable front to work, around as his associates in the agency have taken notice here of the interests of these trove discoveries and made a real effort to send in a whole slew of strange posts here, some being from old members, and some being from new members.

I dont have the ability to get their IP's here, but there is plenty of record of who is and who isn't a dedicated searcher.

Just a heads up after reading that post about bad partners......they do come around every once in a while......and they have been here collecting info about the activities of our research......

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
NSA...? "THEY" were looking for the CONFEDERATE TREASURY; part of it was used to rebuild VMI & Lexington, Va. Heh...

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They should have followed the upper crust instead of the gold and silver and they would have found the CONFEDERATE TREASURY.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other

This particular file was in their folders for a particular reason......can any of you figure it out?
Its something I don't think I have seen here anywhere but is an attachment to be pondered...as it relates to another "Treasure Map" altogether....

View attachment 1510036

Was the NSA concerned with a few fiction ciphers? They were able to take notice of this one...
Are you claiming that Forest Fenn is part of this great treasure conspiracy?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can find evidence, like "TJB", in the skin of a golf ball if I wanted to waste my time connecting all of those dots. Apparently I could then say that a golf course is part of the treasure map and that the inventor of the golf ball was also part of the grand conspiracy. :laughing7:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, SHUT UP, already! YOUR Sarcasm is wearing VERY thin!

But that's just it. It isn't sarcasm. Just look through some of these threads over the years at all of the references to the alleged "TJB's" being found everywhere. The stars, the landscapes, documents, pictures, and the list goes on and on. There's no rules against me pointing that out. There is, however, rules against screaming at other mebers and telling them to sut up. But, unlike some others here, I can handle it so I won't cry to the mods about it.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can find evidence, like "TJB", in the skin of a golf ball if I wanted to waste my time connecting all of those dots. Apparently I could then say that a golf course is part of the treasure map and that the inventor of the golf ball was also part of the grand conspiracy. :laughing7:

You could also circumscribe the globe and not be able to play a single game of golf.....imagine that, skinning a ball to find out there's nothing inside of it.......

Not being able to yell fore when playing through the Beale Course in Bedford.........must be tough making a decisive cut.....

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But that's just it. It isn't sarcasm. Just look through some of these threads over the years at all of the references to the alleged "TJB's" being found everywhere. The stars, the landscapes, documents, pictures, and the list goes on and on. There's no rules against me pointing that out. There is, however, rules against screaming at other mebers and telling them to sut up. But, unlike some others here, I can handle it so I won't cry to the mods about it.

You're now off rambling about my finds in the desert and are telling everyone else here that they too can't find anything

The literary strategy is obvious...

Make a claim you are onto something in Bedford....take months of your time in these "threads over the years" making up stories about a French trove.....get lost in Maximilian's Revolutions....and then come back to tell us that we can't find anything that satisfies you enough to "believe" in the facts shown

I show direct trails to locations, markers, mapped points of reference, and numerous tangents that all have been tied together through a direct and rushed timeline, of a group running a Perilous Enterprise, find their financier, their operations, their land grabs, their affairs of killing their own men, their stashes, their encryption systems, and well,,,,,

all their gold.......sucks looking for History of the Confederacy where in it's existence it really didn't make that much of a public statement about it all

Hey BigScoop......did you try to reach out to any officials to tell them about what is going on ?

That you had "found" someone that had found the Beale?

I had a few guys take a look at my video over on other sites and well, they were all pretty much amazed that the Beale and the Lost Dutchman are the same.....

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eldo, pick any treasure legend, and I do mean any treasure legend, and you will always find other like-minded individuals in support of the various theories and summations regarding each, regardless how ridiculous they might otherwise be. This, however, dose not establish credibility in all of those various proposed remedies. Such is the power of the suggestion of hidden/lost treasure and all of the complete unknowns included in those treasure tales. And since you're an apparent history buff, this long running history regarding all of these various remedies, and their eventual lifespan and realities, should also be quite obvious to you. Just saying....been a lot of folks making the same type of claims you're making over the years and, well, those legends are still looming large with even more proposed remedies because the previous ones just never quite panned out. Face it, if there was any consistent fact in your proposal in regards to an actual Beale connection then there couldn't exist so many completely different courses of remedy and solution, and yet there is, and always will be simply due to this complete absence. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
3. Analysis of the language used by the author of the pamphlet (the uses of punctuation, relative clauses, infinitives, conjunc andtives, and so on) has detected significant correlations between it and Beale's letters, including the plaintext of the second cipher, suggesting that they may have been written by the same person.

This would be consistent with the fact that the Pamphlet is an updated version of the Beale venture using the Beal letters and the words of Morriss updated to fit the language of the 1885's. We can see Wards own words added in the Pamphlet as well.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread