HOAX BELIEVERS GET NASTY AWAKENING ON BEALE PAPERS

3cylbill

Jul 2, 2015
s.tier NY
Detector(s) used
TESORO, MINELAB, WHITES , GARRETT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I would just like to have a nickle for every hour spent researching this treasure tale...

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WE can see a whole lot of Ward's "authentic statements" words in the job print pamphlet. :laughing7:

Making fun of what you don't understand does nothing to be helpful. I guess I shouldn't expect much!

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Are you claiming that you have proof that the "authentic statements" words are not Ward's?
I guess I should not expect much supporting documented provenance backup for your meaningless quips!

PS: It is curious that Laf, Crypto, and you have consistently spelled "dose" for "does" and present the same information makes one wonder if the three are the same with different screen names.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ECS your not a mod, I highly recommend you back off.

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you claiming that you have proof that the "authentic statements" words are not Ward's?
I guess I should not expect much supporting documented provenance backup for your meaningless quips!

PS: It is curious that Laf, Crypto, and you have consistently spelled "dose" for "does" and present the same information makes one wonder if the three are the same with different screen names.

DOSE you really think so? Or are you just picking on me cus I'm Back?

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Masterpoe, do not bring race into it again, unless someone tells their race no one knows what race anyone is.

If the bickering, accusations and arguing does not end a mod will end it for several.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bradyboy

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2007
Clearwater, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this post is absolutely out of control, considering the race card was posted - very sad
We here at TN have better manners and respect for others then this nonsense
IMO

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this post is absolutely out of control, considering the race card was posted - very sad
We here at TN have better manners and respect for others then this nonsense
IMO
Sanmateo, it has been addressed and my warning was posted.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

As the focus is then pushed on others, BigScoop subtly admits to being here for years, and has been posting about the same first elements of the Beale that he can't prove.

Admitting to using multiple names on TNet

And you are accusing two people of being the same person?

So BigScoop what's your other name?

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DOSE you really think so? Or are you just picking on me cus I'm Back?

This tablet really has a problem with autocorrect! Amazing how many people attack you by all means! I have only been back here for a few months and yet the abusiveness of the posting continues.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nasty Hoaxers MasterPoe........

I share the same color for this mystery as you.....

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
This tablet really has a problem with autocorrect! Amazing how many people attack you by all means! I have only been back here for a few months and yet the abusiveness of the posting continues.

Glad my autocorrect does not produce random capital B's. Or lower case l's.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I may have a swarthy tan from Florida Beaches, but that does not make me a person of color!

Which is why I meant the tone of your posts is the same color......

Lol

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I may have a swarthy tan from Florida Beaches, but that does not make me a person of color!
You need to understand the difference between a tan and a complexion, or natural skin tone. You also need to realize that, according to the narration, Beale maintained this complexion throughout his winter stays with Morriss, something that would not have been possible with just a tan unless there was a tanning booth nearby. :laughing7::thumbsup: The state of the alleged Beale's alleged complaxion made very-very clear in the narration, not once, but twice.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread