OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1. Later cryptographers have claimed that the two remaining ciphertexts have statistical characteristics which suggest that they are not actually encryptions of an English plaintext. Alphabetical sequences such as abcdefghiijklmmnohpp are both non-random, as indicated by Carl Hammer, and not words in English.

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2. Others have also questioned why Beale would have bothered writing three different ciphertexts (with at least two keys, if not ciphers) for what is essentially a single message in the first place, particularly if he wanted to ensure that the next of kin received their share (as it is, with the treasure described, there is no incentive to decode the third cipher).

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
3. Analysis of the language used by the author of the pamphlet (the uses of punctuation, relative clauses, infinitives, conjunc andtives, and so on) has detected significant correlations between it and Beale's letters, including the plaintext of the second cipher, suggesting that they may have been written by the same person.

Albertaclipper

Feb 27, 2012
Central Alberta, Canada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Masterpoe.....I logged on to the forums today, and all of a sudden you appeared again on the Beale threads. I find it very disrespectful towards all the other posters on this forum who actually put in time and effort to contribute, that you would imply and insinuate to them that there ideas are "crappy" as you put. Wiki? really?
As far as I am concerned, just from reading all your comments you posted today on all the other Beale threads, you are being very ignorant on purpose, slinging insults for no reason, and you are derailing thoughts and ideas with almost hateful malice.
I am defending the other posters on this forum a little, but more defending my enjoyment of reading actual insights, free discussion and theories by people who respect each other even though ideas clash, but for the most part it generates comrade.

please stop....its not needed or wanted..........People actually care about their thoughts and ideas, and its brave of them to post them publicly,..In my eyes, you are getting your kicks at other peoples expense.......almost bully like!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's just another theory, based largely on personal projections and perceptions, nothing more. Nothing new in any of it, it's all been driven down the Beale road before in various form without any directly connecting content whatsoever. Isn't going to jar anyone out of bed these days.

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Masterpoe.....I logged on to the forums today, and all of a sudden you appeared again on the Beale threads. I find it very disrespectful towards all the other posters on this forum who actually put in time and effort to contribute, that you would imply and insinuate to them that there ideas are "crappy" as you put. Wiki? really?
As far as I am concerned, just from reading all your comments you posted today on all the other Beale threads, you are being very ignorant on purpose, slinging insults for no reason, and you are derailing thoughts and ideas with almost hateful malice.
I am defending the other posters on this forum a little, but more defending my enjoyment of reading actual insights, free discussion and theories by people who respect each other even though ideas clash, but for the most part it generates comrade.

please stop....its not needed or wanted..........People actually care about their thoughts and ideas, and its brave of them to post them publicly,..In my eyes, you are getting your kicks at other peoples expense.......almost bully like!

Just a bit of what you American's call tuff love. If I were on the Santa board calling Santa a hoax, what would you think of me then? There are certain kinds of people that do certain kinds of deeds. Some helping to believe and those that destroys them that believe. Those who destroy can lie, cheat and try to kill the truth at every turn. Let's find out who is who, shall we?

The wiki page can not be manipulated by the posters here and will do very well as a starting point for this reason.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Just a bit of what you American's call tuff love. If I were on the Santa board calling Santa a hoax, what would you think of me then? There are certain kinds of people that do certain kinds of deeds. Some helping to believe and those that destroys them that believe. Those who destroy can lie, cheat and try to kill the truth at every turn. Let's find out who is who, shall we?

The wiki page can not be manipulated by the posters here and will do very well as a starting point for this reason.
"You Americans"...? WHERE are YOU from...?

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Wiki is a good starting point becasue nobody else can add new info......?

That doesnt sound like a true testament to the complexity of the Beale....

Sounds more like someone got there first and keeps erasing the additions made that extend the public the chance to review published and online info

No you cannot write up something there yourself for some reason, even if you are the only keeper of the info

But you can publish elsewhere and then reference those write ups in an article, as long as you are not the person mentioned in the article posting it.

They call it a defense against self glorification of theories and to curb spam.....but to be honest it is merely something that gets abused by the people who watch over it and claim the patent on an unsolved mystery

Those censors are merely authors of their own theories and to control the info they edit and erase everything on that site that comes up citing minor technicalities nobody uses here or elsewhere online.

A strange reference as a thorough review IMO

WimpyPedia

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
3. Analysis of the language used by the author of the pamphlet (the uses of punctuation, relative clauses, infinitives, conjunc andtives, and so on) has detected significant correlations between it and Beale's letters, including the plaintext of the second cipher, suggesting that they may have been written by the same person.

From the Beale Key

" Do Not Allow Any False Or Idle Punctilio To Interfere "

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1. Later cryptographers have claimed that the two remaining ciphertexts have statistical characteristics which suggest that they are not actually encryptions of an English plaintext. Alphabetical sequences such as abcdefghiijklmmnohpp are both non-random, as indicated by Carl Hammer, and not words in English.

Were you aware this is Jim Gillogy's resulting cipher analysis when running B1 and B3 through the DOI in the same fashion as the B2 was coded?

He is a master Codebreaker and yet he still did not come to the rationale necessary to break the others

The letter count showed that the numbers 500-510 are the sequence that is made before it gets jarbled

The Beale also used this number 500.....telling us that they all travelled 500 miles to St Louis and 20 went back and 10 stayed for the journey......

In this Purser code you find the Key to deciphering B1 and B3....a cipher shift made from the removal of a certain letter sequence

Albertaclipper

Feb 27, 2012
Central Alberta, Canada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

MasterPoe.....best rebuke you have put out so far! I respect it, you only half assed insulted most of everybody on the Beale Forum without knowing it! But.......I am Canadian eh....I have a month and a half left of arrowhead hunting before I have to rebuild my melted igloo.....(fyi...check your foe's member status) ...I'm also half yankee doodle, some of the smart family (My Mason Roots)......are beach bums in Washington State, the others are in the great Cheese State of Wisconsin... The rest of us north of the USA are French Metis! Point being.....there is no need for home nation profiling eh....And I respect that you do not believe in Santa.....I'm 43 years old, but, Santa brought me my Digital Bradley Smoker last year for Christmas.....SANTA ROCKS......My thoughts on "lying, cheating and destruction.....Karma is a *****!!! I always keep my stick on the ice!!!

Masterpoe, you are probably wondering why I care about the Beale Forum and most of all forums on Tnet without having a dog in the race without ever racing one (I feel terrible for never typing a thought as I have been reading all the forums for four years now, I just feel too far away or that I would sound silly being an outsider) or why I am a member on Tnet ,I cant explain it.....There is something in my DNA, in my soul and heart...I thrive on reading what Rebel, Real De Tayopa Tropical Tramp, Oroblanco, Franklin, ECS, Relevantchair, Bigscoop,Somehiker, Moderator JeffofPa and others...they get to do to dig up USA history daily it seems. Western Canada sucks for history........Point being....passion, brotherhood and living vicariously through others is what brings me back here everyday.....The guys I mentioned above...they might not have the same ideas, but they never belittle each other or others......like me, they treat people how they want to be treated......One concept of life....

Last edited:
OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Well OK then, but dose anyone out there ever have a interpretation for this. We know Mr Jim found it, but who has an interpretation of it?:occasion14:

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MasterPoe.....best rebuke you have put out so far! I respect it, you only half assed insulted most of everybody on the Beale Forum without knowing it! But.......I am Canadian eh....I have a month and a half left of arrowhead hunting before I have to rebuild my melted igloo.....(fyi...check your foe's member status) ...I'm also half yankee doodle, some of the smart family (My Mason Roots)......are beach bums in Washington State, the others are in the great Cheese State of Wisconsin... The rest of us north of the USA are French Metis! Point being.....there is no need for home nation profiling eh....And I respect that you do not believe in Santa.....I'm 43 years old, but, Santa brought me my Digital Bradley Smoker last year for Christmas.....SANTA ROCKS......My thoughts on "lying, cheating and destruction.....Karma is a *****!!! I always keep my stick on the ice!!!

Masterpoe, you are probably wondering why I care about the Beale Forum and most of all forums on Tnet without having a dog in the race without ever racing one (I feel terrible for never typing a thought as I have been reading all the forums for four years now, I just feel too far away or that I would sound silly being an outsider) or why I am a member on Tnet ,I cant explain it.....There is something in my DNA, in my soul and heart...I thrive on reading what Rebel, Real De Tayopa Tropical Tramp, Oroblanco, Franklin, ECS, Relevantchair, Bigscoop,Somehiker, Moderator JeffofPa and others...they get to do to dig up USA history daily it seems. Western Canada sucks for history........Point being....passion, brotherhood and living vicariously through others is what brings me back here everyday.....The guys I mentioned above...they might not have the same ideas, but they never belittle each other or others......like me, they treat people how they want to be treated......One concept of life....

Not to be rude, but keep the drama on Facebook, eh hoser !

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Were you aware this is Jim Gillogy's resulting cipher analysis when running B1 and B3 through the DOI in the same fashion as the B2 was coded?

He is a master Codebreaker and yet he still did not come to the rationale necessary to break the others

The letter count showed that the numbers 500-510 are the sequence that is made before it gets jarbled

The Beale also used this number 500.....telling us that they all travelled 500 miles to St Louis and 20 went back and 10 stayed for the journey......

In this Purser code you find the Key to deciphering B1 and B3....a cipher shift made from the removal of a certain letter sequence

Very good, but what dose it the interpretation of said line to be?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

X 2...

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Well OK then, but dose anyone out there ever have a interpretation for this. We know Mr Jim found it, but who has an interpretation of it?
Contrary to what Poe has posted here, we DO NOT known if "Mr Jim" has solved anything...
...and the credibility of Mr Jim, Crypto , and you Poe, is highly questionable to say the least.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread