Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree202Likes

Thread: Looking for the original documents from the unknown author

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    7550 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Laf View Post
    ... we have the real ciphers that no one else seems to have decoded but me .
    The provided DOI "solved" C2 is written in plain straight forward English, your supplied "epitaph" is not.
    "nuff said.
    franklin and Rebel - KGC like this.

us
    Rev

Dec 2014
    LA
    Discovery 2000 Treasure Hunter XJ9-3050 Treasure Hunter 3030
    282 times
    Bible and Decoding Beale Cipher
    Quote Originally Posted by ECS View Post
    The provided DOI "solved" C2 is written in plain straight forward English, your supplied "epitaph" is not.
    "nuff said.
    Mr Clark I have decoded the C2 for myself too, but its not in plain English . If you see all of the C1 it looks much better than what I have shown you . If you had decoded C2 you would know what you look like about now just to make that statement .
    Last edited by Jean Laf; Aug 23, 2016 at 02:47 PM.
    Cryptography likes this.

us
    Rev

Dec 2014
    LA
    282 times
    Tad10 has stated that you can not have a true solution of the Beale ciphers, and will prove it in his forth coming book.
    PS: I believe TN has rules concerning revealing the identity of members.
    ECS Lark ! E CLark S ? Clark in your name ? That's messed up dude!

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    7550 times
    Is it? Who did Julia Handcock marry?
    You know, the girl that the Risqué/Beale duel was over, and where James Beverly Ward got the Beale name for his dime novel.

us
    Rev

Dec 2014
    LA
    282 times
    Is it? Who did Julia Handcock marry?
    You know, the girl that the Risqué/Beale duel was over, and where James Beverly Ward got the Beale name for his dime novel.
    I have not seen proof of any of that part of the event in which the name of the girl was given . Most of the cheese log websites that make this kind of statement are just people looking to up there gene pools . As one who has family going back to late 1500's in the area I see a lot of cheep info that you can buy on Ebay that will tell you you name is of a famous line, just buy there book and it will tell you how .

The fantasy land most people live in today is that they will pick the name with the most famous line of people and say that is their line with no proof at all .

us
    manaloneblog.wordpress.com

Jun 2010
    Wherever there be treasure!
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    7563 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Local lore and legend has certainly tainted the mystery with all manner of misdirection. And I for one don't believe for a second that the duel was over a girl. "Family insult" perhaps, but not actually over the girl.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.
    "Treasure is wherever it can be found."

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    7550 times
    ... Most of the cheese log websites that make this kind of statement are just people looking to up there gene pools . As one who has family going back to late 1500's in the area ...
    Did they hitch a ride on the Discovery, Adventure, or the in the comfort of the Mary Constant in 1609?

us
    Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7
    3086 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bigscoop View Post
    Local lore and legend has certainly tainted the mystery with all manner of misdirection. And I for one don't believe for a second that the duel was over a girl. "Family insult" perhaps, but not actually over the girl.
    Could have been over a legal dispute since both were professional men, JBR being an attorney and TJB being a road surveyor. Also TJB owned the house that George Hancock lived in and was raising two other young girls the same age as Julia. The Kennerly Siters which were also related to JBR's wife also being a Kennerly.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Jun 2007
    8422 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bigscoop View Post
    HA! It was a "Family name" thing.. HANCOCK! NOT over Julia. Even James Beverly Risque's wife, was a HANCOCK "kin"!
    Last edited by Rebel - KGC; Aug 26, 2016 at 06:20 PM.

us
    Rev

Dec 2014
    LA
    282 times
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Could have been over a legal dispute since both were professional men, JBR being an attorney and TJB being a road surveyor. Also TJB owned the house that George Hancock lived in and was raising two other young girls the same age as Julia. The Kennerly Siters which were also related to JBR's wife also being a Kennerly.
    Captain Thomas Beale of New Orleans was asked for his advice by Jackson about 1816 on the upgrades that were to be done on Jackson's Road from New Orleans To Nashville . The stagecoaches had made traveling from New Orleans to Virginia a bit faster with the updating of the roads .

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kentucky_Road_Map.png 
Views:	46 
Size:	1.13 MB 
ID:	1352057

us
    Jack

Jan 2015
    157 times
    Captain Thomas Beale of New Orleans was asked for his advice by Jackson about 1816 on the upgrades that were to be done on Jackson's Road from New Orleans To Nashville . The stagecoaches had made traveling from New Orleans to Virginia a bit faster with the updating of the roads .

Beale did have the ability to get around. It is no surprise that Cap Beale of New Orleans was in St Louis as a lawyer. I have been looking into his office there!

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    7550 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptography View Post
    Beale did have the ability to get around...
    Round, round, get around, Beale gets around
    Ooooo, Beale gets around.
    He's getting bugged digging up the same old ground
    Gotta find a vault that's not near a town.
    (repeat chorus)
    Gotta write directions down, written in code
    Leave an iron box at Morris' abode
    (repeat chorus)
    - The BEALEBOYS
    Rebel - KGC and franklin like this.

us
    Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7
    3086 times

Can you verify the Thomas Beale of New Orleans as the TJB checking out the roads? I have a Thomas Beale in partnership from Kentucky as the Thomas Beale to check out the roads-------No Captain Thomas Beale only Thomas Beale.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Jun 2007
    8422 times
    Thought we were MORE concerned about Santa Fe Trail from St. Louis (EASY); the trail from Fincastle, Va. to St. Louis, MO is MORE relevant to Beale PAPERS Pamphlet; COULD be Great Western Road WEST to Big Lick (Roanoke, Va.), thence to the Great Wagon Road (Rt. 11) SOUTH, to WEST in SW Va.; via the Wilderness Road through Kentucky to Mississippi River; NORTH to St. Louis, Mo. One can "hit" Great Wagon Road from Fincastle, Va. also. Think that PV drew a map in one of his books, on the Beale Expedition TRAIL...
    Last edited by Rebel - KGC; Aug 27, 2016 at 06:49 PM.

us
    Rev

Dec 2014
    LA
    282 times
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Can you verify the Thomas Beale of New Orleans as the TJB checking out the roads? I have a Thomas Beale in partnership from Kentucky as the Thomas Beale to check out the roads-------No Captain Thomas Beale only Thomas Beale.
    If you check the Jackson letters, there is two to Thomas Beale of New Orleans . One asking about the roads and one other for a sword presented to the Beale rifle company.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links