Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree190Likes

Thread: Looking for the original documents from the unknown author

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Jack

Jan 2015
    107 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Looking for the original documents from the unknown author

Looking for the original documents from the unknown author.

Possibly the Ward family would have them??

Jun 2007
    7043 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptography View Post

NOPE!
    tad10 and franklin like this.

us
    treasurelagoon.wordpress.com

Jun 2010
    Wherever there be treasure!
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    6794 times

That's just it, the big hitch, as there is absolutely no evidence whatsoever that such documents ever existed beyond the narration's claim. Join the crowd of the thousands who have sought those alleged documents for a whole lot of years.
    franklin, Rebel - KGC and ECS like this.
    "Treasure is wherever it can be found."

us
    Rev

Dec 2014
    LA
    Discovery 2000 Treasure Hunter XJ9-3050 Treasure Hunter 3030
    261 times
    Bible and Decoding Beale Cipher

That would be fun to track down the Ward family .

us

Jun 2010
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    6794 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Laf View Post
    "Morriss" is the man you need to get dialed in......everything resonates from, and through, Morriss.
    "Nearly everything" you read in the narration's present letters regarding Morriss and the grand adventure is pure BS and we know this "for sure" now.
    Last edited by bigscoop; Aug 23, 2016 at 10:25 AM.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us
    Rev

Dec 2014
    LA
    261 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bigscoop View Post
    "Morriss" is the man you need to get dialed in......everything resonates from, and through, Morriss.
    "Nearly everything" you read in the narration's present letters regarding Morriss and the grand adventure is pure BS and we know this "for sure" now.
    A man on his deathbed would not propagate a lie like this, Beale is the person that has told untruths . The whole thing is there in the letters from Beale to Morriss . There is a few things he ( Beale ) said that should be understood . 250-300 miles north would put him in US Territory and that is what he needs us to think . As you have said before there is no gold in that area like what they were to have mined . So to keep from incriminating himself he says what is in his letters . Adding the fact that he may have been up to something unsavory may give us understanding of why he said what he did at the specific date in a specific letter to Morriss .

us

Jun 2010
    6794 times
    The narration, the portion's of that narration regarding the forming of the party, the grand adventure, and Morriss, is all pure BS. This, as we continue to pick the narration apart piece by piece becomes quite apparent.

According to the narration the party was formed not by Beale, but by individuals only identified by “we.” So who were these, “we?” Well, it is certain that they were all people that Morriss knew, and how do we know this?

According to the narration Beale allegedly arrived at the Morriss establishment due to the character of Morriss, something the “men in his party were already aware of.” So quite clearly at least some of the men in the alleged party knew Morriss. “Period!”

This is further confirmed when Morriss openly admits during the alleged interviews with the author that he already knew where the men who had accompanied Beale lived, this being “near Richmond.” So quite clearly, and quite obviously, Morriss knew about those men, even where they lived. This is all contained in the narration, the only and original source of the tale.

The men in the alleged party obviously knew Beale, Morriss knew at least some of the men in the party, especially when considering the men who had accompanied Beale, everybody in the region supposedly knew Morriss, Beale held extensive stays with Morriss. Morriss knew everything there was to know about Beale's character, yet Morriss didn't know anything the man? If you believe that all of this was possible then by all means continue to chase what can't possibly be accurate or honestly depicted. So toss away those letters because they are simple fabrications, portions of the details contained within not even having possible during their time.

The bottom line is simply this, “if” any of the narration is true then Morriss knew those men, including Beale. And along with this, the author clearly knew a great deal more about the true nature of the tale then he had included in his narration.

Remember, all of the men in the alleged party knew about the alleged cave that was to be their intended point of deposit, including Beale. How is this possible if Beale hadn't already been familiar with the region? So if you are buying into the narration's explanation of the Beale/Morriss relationship then you are clearly buying into obvious fiction.
    ECS and Rebel - KGC like this.

us

Jun 2010
    6794 times
    Jean, I'm simply offering you unbiased and honest evaluation of the narration and its details, and in truth there only remains two possibilities;

A) as Ecs believes, that the narration was simply fabricated around a series of events in order to create a compelling work of fiction for parlor entertainment.
    B) that the author fabricated a great deal of his narration in order to skirt presenting a certain of details that he didn't want to present.

"There can be no other conclusively/confirmed/verified possibilities remaining, just these two." PERIOD!
    "The truth is in the details"......always!
    ECS and Rebel - KGC like this.

us
    Rev

Dec 2014
    LA
    261 times
    The narration, the portion's of that narration regarding the forming of the party, the grand adventure, and Morriss, is all pure BS. This, as we continue to pick the narration apart piece by piece becomes quite apparent.

According to the narration the party was formed not by Beale, but by individuals only identified by “we.” So who were these, “we?” Well, it is certain that they were all people that Morriss knew, and how do we know this?

According to the narration Beale allegedly arrived at the Morriss establishment due to the character of Morriss, something the “men in his party were already aware of.” So quite clearly at least some of the men in the alleged party knew Morriss. “Period!”

This is further confirmed when Morriss openly admits during the alleged interviews with the author that he already knew where the men who had accompanied Beale lived, this being “near Richmond.” So quite clearly, and quite obviously, Morriss knew about those men, even where they lived. This is all contained in the narration, the only and original source of the tale.

The men in the alleged party obviously knew Beale, Morriss knew at least some of the men in the party, especially when considering the men who had accompanied Beale, everybody in the region supposedly knew Morriss, Beale held extensive stays with Morriss. Morriss knew everything there was to know about Beale's character, yet Morriss didn't know anything the man? If you believe that all of this was possible then by all means continue to chase what can't possibly be accurate or honestly depicted. So toss away those letters because they are simple fabrications, portions of the details contained within not even having possible during their time.

The bottom line is simply this, “if” any of the narration is true then Morriss knew those men, including Beale. And along with this, the author clearly knew a great deal more about the true nature of the tale then he had included in his narration.

Remember, all of the men in the alleged party knew about the alleged cave that was to be their intended point of deposit, including Beale. How is this possible if Beale hadn't already been familiar with the region? So if you are buying into the narration's explanation of the Beale/Morriss relationship then you are clearly buying into obvious fiction.

I see, if the men knew were they were going and what they were to be doing on there trip before they left out of Virginia it would have been possible for them to find a place to put the gold before they all left Virginia . At that time Virginia was from the East cost to out west . If a man from say Louisianan sent mail to his friends to meet him in Virginia to put together a group of people, i'm sure there was someone from the area there who knew Morriss and his kindness . After the group was formed and after they had signed there names I would think that at that time the real mission would have been told them . To recover the lost treasure of ..... After this they needed a plan to put it somewhere and I would be sure they all went by that cave on the way out west with the plan of using it, but latter found too much traffic to and fro . Morriss did not know all of the men for it dose state in the Papers Morriss was doing a favor for people he never knew .

us

Jun 2010
    6794 times
    I see, if the men knew were they were going and what they were to be doing on there trip before they left out of Virginia it would have been possible for them to find a place to put the gold before they all left Virginia . At that time Virginia was from the East cost to out west . If a man from say Louisianan sent mail to his friends to meet him in Virginia to put together a group of people, i'm sure there was someone from the area there who knew Morriss and his kindness . After the group was formed and after they had signed there names I would think that at that time the real mission would have been told them . To recover the lost treasure of ..... After this they needed a plan to put it somewhere and I would be sure they all went by that cave on the way out west with the plan of using it, but latter found too much traffic to and fro . Morriss did not know all of the men for it dose state in the Papers Morriss was doing a favor for people he never knew .
    We're speaking of the letters here, and now, without any doubt whatsoever, we have verified/confirmed that those letters are indeed......"fabrications." Now weather they are the altered product of some unknown confirmed/verified originals is up to anyone's speculation but as this all pertains to the letters presented in the narration there is absolutely no doubt that the presented letters are not accurate or honest and that they are, indeed, fabrications designed to fit the presented story line.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us
    Rev

Dec 2014
    LA
    261 times
    Jean, I'm simply offering you unbiased and honest evaluation of the narration and its details, and in truth there only remains two possibilities;

A) as Ecs believes, that the narration was simply fabricated around a series of events in order to create a compelling work of fiction for parlor entertainment.
    B) that the author fabricated a great deal of his narration in order to skirt presenting a certain of details that he didn't want to present.

"There can be no other conclusively/confirmed/verified possibilities remaining, just these two." PERIOD!
    "The truth is in the details"......always!
    There is simply no way for us to just know pro or con what this thing was about in our own time period . EClarkS can say what he wishes about whatever he wishes, but I know what I have done for the ciphers are real. I really don't care what anyone would say about the story line, just not my problem . I am only here for the cipher decoding . Sure there are some interesting thing in the Beale Papers, but what I have seen in real life can be stranger than fiction . You can say there is a hoax about it, but that is just because people have no clue what is going on with it at all . I am looking from the other side of the glass out and I can see you guys out there running around looking for the door in and there will not be one found by people that give up . So suck it up Buttercups its going to be a long ride on the Beale mule train !

us
    Rev

Dec 2014
    LA
    261 times
    We're speaking of the letters here, and now, without any doubt whatsoever, we have verified/confirmed that those letters are indeed......"fabrications." Now weather they are the altered product of some unknown confirmed/verified originals is up to anyone's speculation but as this all pertains to the letters presented in the narration there is absolutely no doubt that the presented letters are not accurate or honest and that they are, indeed, fabrications designed to fit the presented story line.
    The only thing I see used in the letters, is to be a legal issue .
    1. The letters from Beale to Morriss sent in the mail all could have read .
    2. The letters in the box that only if Beale and his crew died someone could read .
    3. Closer to the Truth is the cipher that no one had the key too page 1 and 3 . Beale knew someone could have found DOI for page 2, but we have the real ciphers that no one else seems to have decoded but me .

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    6987 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    Adeline Ward McVeigh's great grandson- Gorham B Walker Jr.
    franklin and Rebel - KGC like this.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    6987 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    There is simply no way for us to just know pro or con what this thing was about in our own time period . EClarkS can say what he wishes about whatever he wishes, but I know what I have done for the ciphers are real. I really don't care what anyone would say about the story line, just not my problem . I am only here for the cipher decoding ...
    Tad10 has stated that you can not have a true solution of the Beale ciphers, and will prove it in his forth coming book.
    PS: I believe TN has rules concerning revealing the identity of members.
    franklin and Rebel - KGC like this.

us

Jun 2010
    6794 times
    ....but we have the real ciphers that no one else seems to have decoded but me .
    Apparently you've not done your research as there have been numerous claims of solved ciphers over the years, still are today, so the above statement sure has a lot of brothers and sisters. As for "having the real ciphers",.......well, not according to modern technology. The simple truth as has been confirmed/verified, is that the letters are full of inaccuracies and even a few impossibilities. Not a chance that these letters were anything more then simple fabricated fill in the author's tale.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links